It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for some non-mainstream science and physics books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
hi all, i have been searching for good science and physics books lately but not sure on the ones to buy...
if anyone knows some good ones, that oppose mainstream science and technology + physics (cause i dont believe everything i read from 'top' and 'best' mainstream scientist, physicists.)

books along the lines of :
-cosmic wars
-grid of the gods
-babylon banksters
-dmt the spirit molecule

stuff like electro magnetic universe, different theorys of gravity, and other speculated theorys of the universe, the true age of the universe, string theory, ET'S and ED's... etc

if you have read a book and highly recommend it , please do tell !!

much appreciated, thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Look into Vedic Physics.I forget the author,but I must say,very interesting.I'm not surprised about the suppression of knowledge and origins we have succumb to...I'm reading " On man in the universe"by Aristotle right now...out of context,but very hard read.good luck on your endeavors

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Appreciate your reply SarnholeOntarable, just googled vedic physics and well first thank you! this is what im after pretty interesting.

We have different standardized systems for measuring weight, time, temperature and pressure to name a few and over time we have all so had several different scales for music. What I would like to do is explain to you that there is only one system for everything and because of this history has been fabricated to hide this information that explains the absolute truth behind our very existence. Our standard forms of measurement used by industry around the world, the French Metric system and Imperial or English inch are there to intentionally misguide you, the Vedic Metric it is the least known only because it is the industrial secret of corporations like Sony, Westinghouse, J P Morgan, Hertz, Uniden, Bose, Intel computer processors, Shell, BP, Mobil, Ferrari, Toyota, Ford, Hyundai, NASA, Boeing and many more. Do you really think we are currently at the most technologically advanced level that civilization has achieved in the history of this planet? There are web sites that expose artifacts that do not fit into the current version of history taught in universities. The ticky tacky world of academia have created different theories and modified history to tell a story that if the truth were known is an act of fraud. If you charge a fee to a student and the information in that subject was supposed to be gathered through irrefutable pair group analysis and they are aware that the information not factual, that is fraud. University lecturers are still teaching the same old crusty outdated information they have taught for years because if the content is changed the previous graduates’ degrees would be no longer valid. So I will show to you how a degree in history, physics, chemistry are useless because of the information taught and I will show you that even evolution can be easily dispelled as an invalid subject. Business degrees are about the only subject a university should be teaching but if you look at the state of the world’s economy that is questionable too.

LINK

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You can look up the following on amazon.com to see what they are about. Maybe you will find something you like.

The World Without Us by Alan Weisman - I really recommend this one.

Forbidden History - Extraterrestrial Intervention, Prehistoric Technologies, And The Suppressed Origins Of Civilization by J. Douglas Kenyon - this is a selection of non-mainstream stuff by a variety of authors. Very good read. By the same editort, there is Forbidden Science, but it's not as comprehensive as Forbidden History.

Ancient Egypt 39000 BCE by Edward F Malkowski - busy reading this one - it summarises all the info on the pyramids and comes up with workable theories I've never come across before. Really interesting. Not the usual re-hash of pyramid stuff.

Worlds Before Our Own by Brad Steiger

Dark Matter, Missing Planets and New Comets - Paradoxes Resolved, Origins Illuminated by Tom Van Flandern
(I haven't read this, I can't get it where I live but it sounds interesting and not main stream)

Any book Dr Dr Paul A. LaViolette - He is a main stream physicist who somehow managed to get a PhD on non-mainstream stuff.

The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes by Firestone, West and Warwicke-Smith

Any book by Robert M Schoch

Any book by Christopher Dunn

Cities of Dreams by Stan Gooch - it's different, has to do with neanderthals and early homo sapiens sapiens.

From the Ashes of Angels by Andrew Collins

Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark by Laurence Gardner - I found the bits about mon-atomic gold interesting.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Appreciate your reply SarnholeOntarable, just googled vedic physics and well first thank you! this is what im after pretty interesting.

We have different standardized systems for measuring weight, time, temperature and pressure to name a few and over time we have all so had several different scales for music. What I would like to do is explain to you that there is only one system for everything and because of this history has been fabricated to hide this information that explains the absolute truth behind our very existence. Our standard forms of measurement used by industry around the world, the French Metric system and Imperial or English inch are there to intentionally misguide you, the Vedic Metric it is the least known only because it is the industrial secret of corporations like Sony, Westinghouse, J P Morgan, Hertz, Uniden, Bose, Intel computer processors, Shell, BP, Mobil, Ferrari, Toyota, Ford, Hyundai, NASA, Boeing and many more. Do you really think we are currently at the most technologically advanced level that civilization has achieved in the history of this planet? There are web sites that expose artifacts that do not fit into the current version of history taught in universities. The ticky tacky world of academia have created different theories and modified history to tell a story that if the truth were known is an act of fraud. If you charge a fee to a student and the information in that subject was supposed to be gathered through irrefutable pair group analysis and they are aware that the information not factual, that is fraud. University lecturers are still teaching the same old crusty outdated information they have taught for years because if the content is changed the previous graduates’ degrees would be no longer valid. So I will show to you how a degree in history, physics, chemistry are useless because of the information taught and I will show you that even evolution can be easily dispelled as an invalid subject. Business degrees are about the only subject a university should be teaching but if you look at the state of the world’s economy that is questionable too.

LINK

The whole website looks like a bunch of Bull# honestly. The website is full of "information" but they back up none of their claims with evidence.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

yeah i think it was kinda like an introduction into the theory. (it is called a theory btw too)

what books do you read? lmao

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Elentarri

sweeeeeeet, thanks Elentarri
i will check each one out (love the pyramids!)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I'm about halfway through The Source Field Investigations and it's been a lot of fun to read through and consider the perspectives offered. It presents some compelling concepts and is about as counter-mainstream as you can get.

I plan to go back after I'm done and look deeper into many of the topics he addresses.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I recommend The Holographic Universe and The Dao of Physics and The Science of God

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
I recommend The Holographic Universe and The Dao of Physics and The Science of God

I would also reccomend the "Science of God", great book although it didn't convenc me on religion. Still a good insightfull read.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
thanks alot everyone
, thank you miley for the second recommendation

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
reply to post by Elentarri

sweeeeeeet, thanks Elentarri
i will check each one out (love the pyramids!)

It's a pleasure.

If you like pyramid stuff then I can also recommend the following:

Why the Pharoahs Built the Pyramids with Fake Stones by Joseph Davidovits - basically pyramid blocks are made out of concrete and why this scientist thinks so.

The Giza Death Star trilogy by Joseph Farrell may also be up your alley. It was a heavy on the science stuff but I think he may be on to something here.

I also recommend Uriel's Machine by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas. This is one of the 2 books written by this lot I enjoyed. The others were a bit repetitive and the one book written by them (Who Built the Moon) is so way out there that you need to be taking magic fungi via IV to agree with them.

I've also bought Lost Secrets of Maya Technology by James A. O'Kon but haven't read it yet - it's on my stack of stuff to read, so I can't tell you if its good or bad

Life and death on Mars by John Brandenburg was also interesting. It did not have anything to say about aliens that I recall, but had some interesting theories about Mars.

In Search of the Immortals by Howard Reid - about mummies found in various cultures across the globe.

The Aquatic Ape Hypothesis or the Descent of Woman by Elaine Morgan has a different take on human evolution that I found more plausible than the savanna hypothesis.

Collapse by Jared Diamond is also a good one.

Now you have the same problem I have in deciding which one to read first

Good luck

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elentarri
and the one book written by them (Who Built the Moon) is so way out there that you need to be taking magic fungi via IV to agree with them.

lmao

i am checking all these out now. i appreciate your time replying in this thread, thank you very much!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I did recently a thesis paper on this kind of stuff in college, and e-mailed Dr. Rick Strassman and a few others for advice on reading. They recommended their own books, but hey, they were good. Here is a list of what is on my bookshelf:

*'___' The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman (details experiments done with '___' in the 1990's)
*Parallel Universes by Dr. Fred Alan Wolf (Great reading on this theory)
*The Eagle's Quest by Dr. Fred Alan Wolf (Haven't read this one yet)
*The Yoga of Time Travel by Dr. Fred Alan Wolf (another great book, this one goes over timelines and the mind and a lot of Hindu philosophy)

Great thread. I want more of these books, too.
edit on 8-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You couldn't by any chance recommend a definitive book regarding the face on mars and the other possibly artificial martian structures?

I've been debating (with myself) whether to buy Richard C Hoagland's Monuments of Mars, but I don't want to fork out a rather large sum of money (the book is expensive) for something that is basically a thumb suck.
The amazon reviews on the book don't help much.
edit on 8/66/12 by Elentarri because: (no reason given)

top topics

join