It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Homosexual PSA???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Thank you for being proof of my earlier statement about members here being stuck in the 50s

Sometimes the ignorant and uneducated just make themselves too easy to spot

Either that, or I'm being called ignorant because I'm making statements that people disagree with.

One of the two.

The derision I've had in this thread, is actually more of that emotionalism I was talking about. So rather than refuting me, by mocking me, you actually corroborate my initial argument.
edit on 8-6-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Also, this is the second time tonight I realized an avatar moves it's eyes. It may be just be the bath salts talking. Kinda freaked me out for a second.

funny though I can actually visualize that cat talking. Nvm it's just in my head I think.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Conspiracism goes beyond skepticism, becoming an all-encompassing mush that preys on the idealistic and gullible.

I have done some research on this subject, and the whole gay agenda. That is what I was talking about in my thread. --When conspiracy that leads to tied up thinking--

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Oh hell, #3. Seriously? I think there was an issue with my browser before. I stopped the bath salts. I'm huffing unicorn horn (watch that be a real thing and I get in trouble) like crazy now.

Petrus, your post came across as maligning all homosexuals based on the assumption that they are over overly emotional, reactionary followers. Do you see how that may have cause others to deride your post? Gay people run the gamut from conservative to liberal, albino to black, straight to gay (oops), highly educated to high school dropout. Slapping homosexuals into one group is pretty much the same as slapping all white people into one group. It doesn't work. It's like saying all gun owners are rednecks.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Conspiracism goes beyond skepticism, becoming an all-encompassing mush that preys on the idealistic and gullible.

I'm going to rephrase this, while I hopefully still have time.

It isn't a conspiracy theory to assume that homosexuals are going to self-maximise, and that they are also going to seek as much control over their social environment as they can possibly obtain. That is universal human nature, for the most part.

So of course there's a gay agenda. The same way that there's been a Roman agenda, a British agenda, a French agenda, and an American agenda. Imperialistic expansionism is an element of human instinct. If history hasn't proven that by now, then I'm not sure when it is going to. If the gays didn't want to take over the planet, that would be cause for considering them truly abnormal.

edit on 8-6-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Oh man, belly laugh followed by a snort. That's a rare one! Sometimes I read something that makes me chuckle for awhile, this ma do it for a day or two.

Also, this is the second time tonight I realized an avatar moves it's eyes. It may be just be the bath salts talking. Kinda freaked me out for a second.

Ha!
Just as long as you don't try to eat his face off...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It looks like one of those things shown to teens in high school. They used to show films in my school which explained about pot being bad for you, and one film even showed footage of a guy ODing on heroin.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

It looks like one of those things shown to teens in high school. They used to show films in my school which explained about pot being bad for you, and one film even showed footage of a guy ODing on heroin.

It bought to mind the old film strips from school memory for me as well. That was a looong time ago!
The over acting in these things is hideous but even in the 70's/80's they would not have shown this in any school I was in!

I imagine it would likely cause a riot if it was shown today!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
The 50's must have really been something! I came across these while trying to find out if the first was legit...

These had me literally
and I am a female!
edit on 6/8/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

Looks more like communist propaganda to me! Sorry but the communist party used a lot of propaganda to spur feminism.

<< 1   >>

join