It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know you are consuming Ractopamine ... What is It ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The guest is a hoaxer!!
Just so you guys know the guest is a hoaxer, he covered oil spill and tried to convince every one that it rained oil in Texas. He did a few other shady things that I cannot remember but I do know he is a hoaxer. I am not saying Ractopamine is not in the beef but its just a warning.

Just eat organic food, its simple. Its in every just about every city and prices are not that bad.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Ameilia

Excessive #2 each and every time I had a beef meal

Typical fat American here apparently. I thought you were talking about a #2 meal
The first time I read it I thought beef meal was a code for pooing. Alcohol + dumb + dyslexia.

OP I think you brought about a rather interesting discussion, but Eugenics?

the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).

Link

So targeting those that eat meat, because we are inferior?

Nope because you are using too many resources
... conversion of grain/soy crops/water into beef far less efficient than human just consuming those crops... Yes I know cattle should be eating grass ... but well the corn/soy is cheap ,it's tax payer subsidized, and fattens them up nice and fast...sorry about the hormones/anti-biotics and e-coli...and whatever else we've added in.

(Also we'd like to lower the Social Security bill because we spent all the money
)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Interesting chemical.

DISPOSAL CONSIDERATIONS

Dissolve or mix material with a suitable combustible solvent and incinerate in a chemical incinerator equipped with an afterburner and scrubber.

From an msds of ractopamine hcl

How does that read... when disposing of this stuff please consider drowning it in gasoline and burn it with fire.

One more... one more....

In case of ingestion:

If swallowed, wash out mouth with water, provided person is conscious. Seek medical advice.

This is good stuff. I am with that kimish on this stuff. Lets all take spoonful and see what happens.

edit on 8-6-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Is it the HCL that they are using in the food?
I'm just curious because HCL could be a totally different animal than a different ester or whatever. Just like yohimbine is in some ways different than yohimbine HCL.
edit on 8-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

But commercial chickens are fed with feed laced with arsenic....the corporate meat industry is like a holocaust of animals. Dont get me wrong, im not a vegetarian, not by a long shot, but i dont support corporate meat. Organic, free range meat is best, especially when you hunt it yourself

I hate how this guy says we shouldnt attack the corporations for using these chemicals in our meats, instead of raising livestock the proper way...we need to end this holocaust, and iron grip over the food supply, if we want to make America healthier. We need to attack all the corporations, and the government, for allowing this crap to even happen, then we need to give ourselves a slap in the face for letting this crap happen to us, and being so complacent for so long...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
When the government says that chemicals like this are safe it means they do not show signs of making people sick within a couple of hours at the recommended portion size and daily intake levels. No long term testing required, no testing over the 4 oz of meat portion size, no testing for conflicting chemical reactions with other foods, eat a 4 oz portion all by itself. I understand that people eat differently but also understand that to throw caution to the wind is wrong. We don't need this chemical, it doesn't make meat safer to eat, it possibly can make it more unsafe. No testing outside the standard testing regiment is allowable. How can you tell something is unsafe if it's never tested? We live in a country where the politicians are idiots and believe everything that they are told from corporate food chemists. Someone who profits by something they do should not be automatically trusted because they are insured. Remember though, these politicians are the same one that cancel big projects before they are done because they have spent five times the original bid and are only half done with the project.

I know that the changes in the food chemistry are causing cancer by weakening our immune systems. 160 countries don't want our beef? Shouldn't that be evidence. Europe, a country with some of the best minds in the world doesn't want our beef? Yet we believe the people who profit from these products over some of the most intelligent minds in the world. I'm sure our scientists don't mind, they are smart and eat organic beef because they can afford it. Feed them this crap for a while and lets see how their thinking is affected. Our politicians are eating it and you can tell, they are so gullable and are looking for campaign contributions. That is their job, acquiring money for their party.

This is just one of the chemicals in the food that should be examined. It doesn't have to be listed since it is a food for the animal and the meat that results is still meat. Soy itself is no good for cows at the rate it is fed to them. A little corn is alright as a treat but feeding cows a lot of corn is bad. Everything is screwed up to make commercial beef more profitable.
edit on 8-6-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This would be more like mass poisoning, not eugenics...

Unless I'm misunderstanding the concept, which I don't think I am, eugenics is not a bad thing at all...could be very good...well, could be bad too, just depends on how its used. Genetic proficiency is a necessary skill for the future. All that will be necessary for the future can be used for good and can be used for bad, but are nonetheless necessary skills.

Upon a short bit of research, I have found that the term 'eugenics' can be somewhat vague, and interpretation varies. Eugenics, in the sense that I supported above, means utilization of genetic knowledge in order to produce desirable genes for individuals, potentially applied to populations. So, again, utilizing our knowledge of DNA to 'manipulate' so as to make ourselves and our chosen populations ideal is a great thing, and I look forward to this sort of thing becoming more common practice. Right now knowledge of DNA is almost entirely seen for curing genetic diseases, and this 'negative' utilization of knowledge is typical with all new knowledge. I look forward to us really beginning to utilize this knowledge for evolution and improvement.
edit on 8-6-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Stop cooking your beef and buy grassfed organic. It is sold online. I get sick eating cooked meat but not from raw. Body is wasting the cooked fat grease because it can't use that toxic crap. Fear of bacteria is irrational because your colon is filled with trillions. Lol they aid digestion! It is scary only the first time. After that you realize the truth. Use spices still if you want but do not eat starchs like bread. They rot in your intestines. Most people eat completely the wrong foods the wrong way. Grains are birdseed. Not made for us. Birdseed.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I don't know why anyone thinks chicken is any safer.

www.phillyburbs.com... 01a4bcf6878.html

FDA finally admits chicken meat contains cancer-causing arsenic

After years of sweeping the issue under the rug and hoping no one would notice, the FDA has now finally admitted that chicken meat sold in the USA contains arsenic, a cancer-causing toxic chemical that's fatal in high doses. But the real story is where this arsenic comes from: It's added to the chicken feed on purpose!

Even worse, the FDA says its own research shows that the arsenic added to the chicken feed ends up in the chicken meat where it is consumed by humans. So for the last sixty years, American consumers who eat conventional chicken have been swallowing arsenic, a known cancer-causing chemical.

Let's see now. Beef is bad, chicken is bad, fish is bad, pork is bad, seafood is bad. Well that takes care of the natural animal proteins. Fruits, vegetables and grains are bad with all the toxic spray chemicals and DNA changing GMO properties. Uuuu huh, that takes care of the plant category. I guess that pretty much leaves water...oh wait, that's bad too, floride, chlorine and pollutants. Damn I'm appreciative I grow my own when I can.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

But there's still genetically engineered seeds, what if they don't tell you what's in those either? how can we trust them?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

There is some guy in India who says he hasn't eaten in over seventy years. I guess we'll have to find out how he does it if we want to be healthy.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

You CAN'T trust them.....EVER! Buy heirloom seeds. Grow your own, save your own seeds. Buy organic - truly organic. Get to know the organizations you buy from, where they get their foods from, where they get the food from to feed their animals etc. It would be nice if we could even trust the label alone but now with the exposure of some "organic" companies, I'm not so sure.

edit on 8-6-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Well, it could be Eugenics if the food additives they are making don't hurt a specific group of people but sicken the rest. That is very possible to organize because each set of people has special diet evolution along with personal variances..

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

How old is he....65? Just kidding. Somehow, I don't believe it, especially when I see some of the anorexics in society. The body is energy and needs fuel. We all make the decision to put in grade A, B or C. Our performance, quality of life and longevity are based on our decisions. Pretty simple.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

It was easy to find. news.ninemsn.com.au... I suppose there could be a big conspiracy in that our bodies may recycle everything after a certain age and we really don't have to eat. Why do people try to fast as part of religious and spiritual training? Possibly to find if they don't really need to eat?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ractopamine is a drug that is used as a feed additive to promote leanness in pigs raised for their meat. Apparently Americans aren't ingesting it since we have the highest obesity rates in the world

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by Ameilia

Stop cooking your beef and buy grassfed organic. It is sold online. I get sick eating cooked meat but not from raw. Body is wasting the cooked fat grease because it can't use that toxic crap. Fear of bacteria is irrational because your colon is filled with trillions. Lol they aid digestion! It is scary only the first time. After that you realize the truth. Use spices still if you want but do not eat starchs like bread. They rot in your intestines. Most people eat completely the wrong foods the wrong way. Grains are birdseed. Not made for us. Birdseed.

there are millions of kinds of bacteria. Some are good, some are bad. Some make you more healthy, some can make you deathly ill. Cooking the meat kills the bad bacteria so I will continue to cook mine. I also enjoy bread very much. It's not just "birdseed", it is edible by all species and provides vitamins and nutrients needed by our bodies. Besides... what is it that the cows eat before they're slaughtered for meat? ...oh, that's right... GRAIN.
You can eat all the raw meat you want and avoid grains as much as you want, but there is no way that I'm going to. Also, be very careful of bacteria that may come into contact with your raw meat as it will make you sick and could possibly kill you.
edit on 8-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Here's an existing thread on it www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think it's as bad as people think. Body builders have been using it for years and to my knowledge nobody has died from it and they were taking the chemical itself not getting it in the food they eat.

Just my thoughts.
edit on 8-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

It prevents the absorption of fat and increases the mass of the lean muscle. If used in moderate amounts, (I think it was 1.2 milligrams per kilogram body weight, it is safe and effective.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Burst out laughing at your post. Totally funny, great night cap. I think this thread needs to be bumped in the A.M. so i will do so tomorrow when I get up.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join