It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know you are consuming Ractopamine ... What is It ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It would appear they dont want us to know about it - Is it Part of Eugenics Program > ?
I knew nothing about it until this Russian Times Video... I think I will eat more Chicken until I do,,,
Ractopamine danger: Taiwan rejects toxic American beef

edit on 8-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

This is the first i have heard about this, thank you.

i did a little searching for ractopamine used in Australia and i found a bit of information.

Ractopamine has been banned in over 160 countries worldwide, excluding the US, Canada and of course Australia
The chemical ractopamine is a beta agonist agent given to Pigs to increase protein synthesis. The public has not been made aware of this dangerous chemical and continue to eat it when dining on Australian pork.
Ractopamine is responsible for Quote:
responsible for hyperactivity, muscle breakdown and 10 percent mortality in pigs.

The problem with allowing this chemical to be given to pigs on such a large scale is that there has been no proper testing to show the short and long term effect to both new generations of pigs and even humans.
Although it is just one of the many thousand dangerous chemicals we encounter every day, it should be brought attention to none the less.
Quote:
As much as twenty percent of Paylean, given to pigs for their last 28 days, Optaflexx, given to cattle their last 28 to 42 days and Tomax, given to turkeys their last 7 to 14 days, remains in consumer meat says author and well known veterinarian Michael W. Fox. Ractopamine is used in 45 percent of US pigs, according to Elanco Animal Health, which manufactures all three products.
Ractopamine is even banned in China (not famous for its food protection).
Note that its handling instructions are: “Not for use in humans. Individuals with cardiovascular disease should exercise special caution to avoid exposure. Use protective clothing, impervious gloves, protective eye wear, and a NIOSH-approved dust mask”. Yet the FDA has classed it as safe to swallow!

ozpolitic

And the beef industry must have used it in 2008, but im still searching to see if they still do today.

In the latest round of inspections, two samples of Australian beef and two samples of New Zealand beef tested positive for ractopamine, said the Department of Health (DOH, 衛生署) yesterday. In addition, one sample of Australian beef tested positive for zilpaterol, a growth promoter more toxic than ractopamine.
In a round of inspections that ended March 11, health authorities tested 219 imported meat products nationwide for growth-promoting drugs. Ractopamine was detected in 36 samples.

Thirty-two of these imports are from the U.S., two from Australia, and two from New Zealand. Findings are pending confirmation, the DOH said yesterday.

In another sample of Australian beef, the DOH detected zilpaterol at the concentration of 0.88 parts per billion (ppb).
Growth drugs found in Australian beef

Oh found a 2012 artical

A hot pot restaurant in the northern Taiwanese city of Taoyuan has reportedly served Australian beef containing the leanness-enhancing feed additive ractopamine, which has been at the center of controversy in the country.
Australian beef containing ractopamine found in Taiwan

Apparently it causes cancer and the product states its not for human consumption
also its appears the food industry and farming industry dont believe you are what you eat

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

Very informative

S&F

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I love a steak, a hamburger and a taco. I haven't eaten any of them in about 3 years. Why would this be? Because suddenly I realized something. If I ate beef in any form, I would become ill. Excessive #2 each and every time I had a beef meal, with no commonality between type of beef, cooking style of beef, or location where beef was purchased. I decided obviously my body hated beef and I'd stop eating it.

Maybe this is why? Nice find, S & F for educating us all.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
another informative article here.
Questions raised about beef origin after drugs found
a snipit from the article

In Nantou County yesterday, a sample of sliced beef was also found to contain zilpaterol. The beef, supplied by a company known as Yukuo Co (裕國冷凍), had been sold to a nationwide supermarket chain under the label “Yukuo sliced beef imported from Australia.” The company said it had delivered 3,000 packages of the sliced beef to the PXmart (全聯實業) supermarket chain store since November last year.

Zilpaterol is more toxic than Ractopamine and they are finding both chemicals in Australin beef

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Excessive #2 each and every time I had a beef meal

Typical fat American here apparently. I thought you were talking about a #2 meal
The first time I read it I thought beef meal was a code for pooing. Alcohol + dumb + dyslexia.

OP I think you brought about a rather interesting discussion, but Eugenics?

the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).

Link

So targeting those that eat meat, because we are inferior?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Yes, this is EUGENICS, or another term POISON AND MURDER, always meeting that UN quota for the day of how many humans you've done in .

Just outrageous. We need to demand all our food is heritage, any modifications of species has to be done with proper care and testing, because some changes are good, ie. spartans are a cross between macs and red delicious, there have been modfications that allow fruit to grow off vines. We can't be afraid of advancements because some people have been abusing science, but we need people run government, watchdogs of citizens and leadership via councils of citizens, with real people involved and the system of abuse and corruption and greed, over.

We need to clean up our meats. And also insure that the family farm is where people get most meat from, with a lot more humane treatment of the animals.

All organic. Unprocessed and healthy.

Raw certified milks.

Raw almonds, not pre cooked with vitamins diminished.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
poisoning pests is usually done with food
the bilderbergers just called us all cockroaches
2 plus 2 = 4

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

they have several goals with their Eugenics program: Social, Economic, Financial, Mental & Population Reduction. It is a MASTERPIECE so get with it Buddy - Codex Alamentarus is Mandatory.
A healthy human does not need curing, a healthy human needs less services than a sick human. a healthy human does not spend as much money trying to stay healthy, healthy humans live longer than sickly humans, a healthy human is more independant than a sickly human, etc. etc. etc. it is a plan devised by the smartest and most successful humans (monsters) on earth. German, England, North Korea, Russia, China devised tested and is now implementing various Eugenics Programs such as planned parenthood and vaccines - food additives... etc. etc. etc.

for the math behind it - check this out

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Here's an existing thread on it www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think it's as bad as people think. Body builders have been using it for years and to my knowledge nobody has died from it and they were taking the chemical itself not getting it in the food they eat.

Just my thoughts.
edit on 8-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the info OP. People need to wake up and realize there is a huge connection between diet and disease.

For anyone interested, most meat is infected with a parasite known as Toxoplasmosa gondii, and anyone,and most, of the people that eat it are infected with toxoplasmosis. This infection can kill unborn/new born babies and can cause a host debilitating mental illnesses. Something like 75% of the worlds populations are infected with toxoplasmosis. A huge percentage of schizophrenics also test positive for the infection. This is real. TPTB have done close to nothing to prevent it and actually promote it in their many faced industries. So, next time your wondering why you and your loved ones are so crazy...just remember..oh yeah...my toxoplasmosis must be acting up.
edit on 8-6-2012 by cointelprotroll because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2012 by cointelprotroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I don't think it's as bad as people think. Body builders have been using it for years and to my knowledge nobody has died from it
reply to post by kimish

How about the offsping of said bodybuilders? did they survive? are they healthly? what about the third generation? Many of the chemical we consume are genetic mutagens and their effect are not expressed for generation. can anybody say cancer??

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Great find, OP!

Very interesting (and scary) video.
It's quite depressing how horrible our food is in America... and many of us don't earn a high enough wage to buy a healthier alternative. I'm in freaking Idaho and I have a 30+ minute drive if I want to purchase organic meat from a farm, but I don't even have enough money to do so... so I've been avoiding it instead.

Lentil tacos are quite delicious.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cointelprotroll

No, because ractopamine has a relatively short half life so chances are they poop it out, the body metabolizes it, the stomach acids annihilate it or it disappears all together because of the short half life before it would have a chance of getting passed off onto their offspring. Hell, alcohol is worse for unborn children, how many people get pregnant while drunk? Ractopamine probably doesn't even come close to alcohol as far as having an effect on unborn or just about to be conceived children. Everything is already in the existing, open thread I linked above. Try reading it. I even explain how ractopamine works and it sounds like a wonderful chemical, if not abused. Moderation is key.

An over indulgence of anything will have bad effects. Such as water with water intoxication. Even taking too many multivitamins are not good.

The key is moderation. Ractopamine could probably even be useful for people suffering from obesity because of how it works, also explained in the existing, open thread.

And what doesn't cause cancer nowadays?
edit on 8-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I dont think you are aware of this minor detail. when people drank water several haundred years ago - they got sick - so they never drank water - what did they drink you ask --- Wine --- Beer ---- Raw Milk ---- Fruit Juice ------Booze.... even toddlers got blasted and as near as I can tell - we are getting stupidier not smarter in my opinion.. look how easy it is for these criminals to get away with what they are doing....
edit on 8-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I totally hear you. don't even get me started on alcohol.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by samara11278

It looks like you need to go down to City Hall and open a business reading Junk Mail - thats right --- you read every piece of Junk Mail that arrives at your mail box -- you then send the sender a bill - Invoice for reading thier junk mail. make recommendations and proof read - you want to give good value for your valuable services. I would charge about $50 per hour with a 1 hour minimum.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I'm totally aware. So aware in fact that I know that they did drink water a long time ago, they didn't drink the stagnate water because it was the stagnate water which made them sick so yes, they went to beer and wine because the alcohol kept it sterile longer than the water.
They often did that on long journeys and rightfully so. They didn't drink alcoholic beverages as much when fresh water was available. So that argument is kinda voided.

I think all foods that are grown with steroids or any other such chemical/drug/enzyme should be labeled. So in a way I disagree with the ractopamine being in our food but that's only because we weren't made aware of it.

To be honest, if I could get my hands on some ractopamine (I probably could if I tried hard enough) I would like to try it because I've heard of it doing some impressive things to ones body, with no more side effects than pharmaceuticals.

Btw, You all are aware that there are hundreds of things that are very bad for you that you are ingesting every single day in your water. People that take meds, birth control and vitamins all deficate some of those substances out and guess what- they all make it into our water supply, the same water that you, I, our children and everybody we see drinks.
Hell, Even "spring fed" bottled water comes from a tap, so that there is misleading. True spring fed bottled water would have to be someone holding said bottle up to a spring and then filling the bottle, capping it, etc. you get the gist. We ingest much more worse things every single day in our water than ractopamine.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

You mentioned drinking water. I think where a person lives and where there water originates from is very important.

I live in Seattle and we have very good tap water.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"the levels in the beef are considered safe"

*********** YOU gov....

LOL....

i don't care what "levels you consider safe" government........

any of that bad stuff means, i look at beef and say NOPE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join