It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giorgio Tsoukalos Q&A at Columbia University (6-6-12)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
I believe that the AA theory is a lazy approach to solving ancient mysteries,

To the contrary if all the evidence points to a certain direction then why go against it? What exactly is lazy about that?
If I board a plane from los angeles to go to nyc then I expect the pilot to take me there directly rather than the long way across the globe.

It is people like you that criticise without merit that gives ats a bad reputation as debunkers. And to be blunt I am actually suprised that columbia university even allowed him a question&answer session. Normally the ivy league schools only dictate what is acceptable to the status quo. A lot of government and business big whig bigots originate from those indoctrination schools.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic
I seriously had no idea that Kazons were real. I just thought they were a ficticious alien race from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine...

To be correct, the Kazons were actually on Star Trek: Voyager, not Deep Space Nine. I just wanted to clear that up......
I don't want any Trekkies on my ass because of that mistake. Well, unless it's a 'Leeta' look-alike....

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
I believe that the AA theory is a lazy approach to solving ancient mysteries,

No, not really. You should know that it is tribes and ancient people (some of them) that were talking about star people and beings from the skies. It isn't a fabrication of these Ancient Aliens proponents

Tsoukalos is certainly entertaining and while making sometimes too wild claims, I think he's on to something with the general idea, some of the ideas I would say are absolutely possible.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I would like to ask him for his opinion about Thoth.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sorry, had to

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This fellow looks like a glazed ham who lost a fight with an electrical receptacle.

Seriously. What exactly is he going for, with his orange skin glaze and his crazy hair? He looks like a Jersey Shore dude who got lost in the Mescaline lab for a weekend.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Yeah, he looks like a guy who got hit in the face by a grapefruit, and only takes hair-cutting tips from Don King, Albert Einstein, and Vanilla Ice...

edit on 10-6-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Giorgio Tsoukalos speaking at UNH on 5-3-12...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The ORIGINAL "ancient aliens" guy:

To which Mr. Tsoukalos has this to say:

Hmmmm....

Second thought maybe it's just my imagination...
edit on 12-6-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
He looks like a survivor from a nuclear blast who's been lost in the desert for 3 days.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaKingLieFE

Some really funny comments here ^ guys, thanks for the laugh....

This guy is a total shill, whether he knows it or not.

Sorry to rain on some of your parades, but (1), this guy is either receiving paychecks to keep his mouth shut, or (2), he's really just dis-informed and uneducated with the insight that actually brings many of us here to ATS. (I'm putting my money on #1)

Starting @ 5:08 - 7:50 (part 1)

After listening, or "re-listening" please leave some feedback

EDIT TO ADD: Thank you for posting this OP, it is a good listen

edit on 8-6-2012 by WaKingLieFE because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2012 by WaKingLieFE because: (no reason given)

Interesting....

No one seems to recognize this.

Im sure all of you have already been told this and are trying your damnedest....

WAKE UP!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
This fellow looks like a glazed ham who lost a fight with an electrical receptacle.

Seriously. What exactly is he going for, with his orange skin glaze and his crazy hair? He looks like a Jersey Shore dude who got lost in the Mescaline lab for a weekend.

Wait... What!?!?

An ATS'er watches Jersey Shore?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join