It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case of the Mysterious Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in Guantanamo Bay Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I wondered when this would pop up after the supposed killing of Bin Laden. Some say this is the face of Usama Bin Laden. What do you think?

Source and article

Wonder if this is why they claimed to have tossed "Usama's body" overboard?
edit on 6/7/2012 by Humint1 because: Correct photo

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
BTW, I did a search and found nothing on this. If however I missed then please delete and accept my apology

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Photo of 9/11 mastermind manipulated: Pentagon

(AFP) – May 25, 2012

WASHINGTON — A photograph of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-confessed architect of the 9/11 attacks, that has recently circulated on the Internet has been digitally manipulated, Pentagon officials said Friday.

The picture, which shows Mohammed with a long bushy gray beard holding an open book and smiling, had raised concerns about both its authenticity and how it came to be smuggled out of the US military base in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

US authorities ban the taking and distribution of any non-authorized photos from Guantanamo, where Mohammed and his four co-accused are awaiting trial on charges of killing 2,976 people in the 2001 attacks on the United States.

Source

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
they have very similar noses, the other features im not so sure will need to study it more

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
here's a picture of his capture, lets compare:

is that what 9 years at gitmo does to you. turns you into bin laden.

they don't even look like the same person. even his eye color appears different.

no wonder these guys are hard to find. when ahmadinejad said bin laden could be in new york he probably wasn't kidding. the way these guy's disguise themselves they could take the white house tour.

and his recent photo looks like it was taken for the gitmo yearbook. i thought these guys where supposed to be in prison, not posing for portraits.

edit on 7-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Not bad. Reconstruct the nose. Prune the eyebrows a bit. Bamn. Doppelganger.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So does this thread show that a:

A: super duper conspiracy to for whatever reason hide osama in gitmo and dispose of an imposter..

or

B: That people just rekon all men of middle eastern appearance look the same.

I wonder, and you know, it's just as likely to be both.

--

Reminds me so much of the Seinfeld episode "The Implant."

Kramer claims to have seen Salman Rushdie (played by Tony Amendola) at the health club, but is living under the pseudonym "Sal Bass".

edit on 8-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

top topics

join