It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just wanted to find out if anyone here takes her seriously, or dare I say it like her?

I honestly would not be surprised if she was a robot or something the way she acts, it is like she has been brainwashed. I am not saying that seriously but come on, she is seriously creepy.

She really should be in jail tho.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

Not really a Hilary fan...

But I'd take a President Clinton right now rather than Obama any day!!!

link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition

I honestly would not be surprised if she was a robot or something the way she acts

I wouldn't say robot maybe a chipmunk

link   
if you can figure out hillary clinton, you'll win a nobel prize for biology.

you don't know what she stands for, what she believes for or what she is doing 99% of the time.

it looks like she doesn't believe in anything. just her own power and position.

edit on 7-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
reply to post by HumanCondition

Not really a Hilary fan...

But I'd take a President Clinton right now rather than Obama any day!!!
There all the same tho, they just appear different on the surface. But you will get the same thing no matter who is president.

Originally posted by oneness86

Originally posted by HumanCondition

I honestly would not be surprised if she was a robot or something the way she acts

I wouldn't say robot maybe a chipmunk

Robot Chipmunk?

Originally posted by randomname if you can figure out hillary clinton, you'll win a nobel prize for biology. you don't what she stands for, what she believes for or what she is doing 99% of the time. it looks like she doesn't believe in anything. just her own power and position.

Haha that is true, but at the same time she would win the nobel peace prize for killing millions of innocent people.
I think she believes in stuff but not in public, its obvious she does not have freewill in her job because she is just a puppet.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hillary is one you should be very careful with. Her primary goal is to take her place in the new world order, and I think she would sell out are take out anyone who gets in her way. That woman scares the hell out of me. You can put a paycheck on her beimg in the 2016 race I promise you. I always thought she was pulling the strings when Bill was in there anyway.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Don't be surprised that she is the democrats nomination for pres. in 2012. Obama has a gauntlet they are about to run him through that the republicans have been storing upp on. Fast and Furious and Solyndra just to name 2.

new topics

top topics

join