It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul endorses... Romney??? WTF

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is great news, now all the Ron Paulers can stop the foolish talk about delegates it is over over over over over. It has always been over but now that Ron Paul's own son says it is over it is over.
Did I mention it is over?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

AJ also lied on Fridays show by saying he "called it all along". Which just isn't true. Webster told him that Ron was a nepotist just trying to set up Rands career ( a few days before the endorsement) and Alex raged on him. Webster also told him the Pauls were teamed up with Romney all along...Alex raged.

Do all the other AJ listeners not realize this or do they just ignore it? I don't even listen to him that much and I have seen this happen over multiple things.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well, it is obvious that the establishment ATS members are happy with this.

All I can say it was NEVER about the Paul family, it is about the ideas they have introduced to the public. The Obama supporters are laughing and the GOP flunkies are trying to sell Romney - well guess what, we aren't going to pick either of those puppets.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Did you search first to see if there was already a thread on this topic???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then there was three...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

i think he might have implied that somewhere in his last few videos (there are quite a few concerning the recent development) but to be fair he did say
"I ignored what my intuition and my political savvy told me"

2:45 at this video

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

ehh.. my bad lol.. although this thread has more reply then both of those two

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

I posted that video on the last page. Of course Alex is going to say "I knew all along" because he wants you to have confidence in his opinion. But he is just flat out lying. A few days before AJ was yelling at Tarpley saying how wrong he was about everything.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by seenavv

I posted that video on the last page. Of course Alex is going to say "I knew all along" because he wants you to have confidence in his opinion. But he is just flat out lying. A few days before AJ was yelling at Tarpley saying how wrong he was about everything.
if you listen to the whole tone of it, it really doesn't soud like hes got a "i told you so" voice... he sounds surprised

but yes he was yelling at him, and unfortunately hes not very open to something he doesnt want to hear

he has a pretty big ego, and gets defensive, exeggerates etc. i know.... but I still think hes a good source for information, just as long you discern what he says properly
edit on 10-6-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

All I can say it was NEVER about the Paul family, it is about the ideas they have introduced to the public. The Obama supporters are laughing and the GOP flunkies are trying to sell Romney - well guess what, we aren't going to pick either of those puppets.

"establishment" members, Oh, that must be the ones who don't agree with you about everything.

I'm not happy or sad. I knew he was never going to win. I said as much months ago. The Bilderberg boys have put their weight behind Romney so you will at least get satisfaction when you see the "Democrat liberals" hemhaw when he wins.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by MidnightTide

"establishment" members, Oh, that must be the ones who don't agree with you about everything.

I'm not happy or sad. I knew he was never going to win. I said as much months ago. The Bilderberg boys have put their weight behind Romney so you will at least get satisfaction when you see the "Democrat liberals" hemhaw when he wins.

Yep, that is right, I am so sick and tired of seeing the left right paradigm. So when I see idiots spouting crap, I will call you out on it. Hillary Clinton, Obama, Romney - all those freaking idiots - same # different pile. Yes, the Bilderburg Group appears to have chosen Romney this time, or hell, perhaps Obama will get his second term - who cares. They all march to the same drummer.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Did you not watch the videos? It's REALLY easy to see what happened here

1. Webster told Alex a few days before the endorsement that RP is setting up Rands career and teaming with Romney. Alex then told Webster he was WRONG.

2. Rand endorses Romney and RP sends out an email telling his delegates to be respectful at the convention

3. Alex then makes a video saying he "knew all along" about this even though he YELLED at Tarpley saying he was dead wrong.

I just showed you he lied and now you think he is still a good source of info? Why?

This had nothing to do with exaggeration or hyperbole, it was just a flat out lie.
edit on 10-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Can someone make a thread about this (I don't have enough posts yet). I can't believe the apple fell so far from the tree...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join