It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with 2 what could only be Angels.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

cheebie23
\
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I never believe anything anyone says, but I believe you and thank you. I happened upon your posts and after reading for hours the other night, started having more of my "signs". I love it, I can't even put into words how comforted it makes me. Also... I NEVER comment like this on ATS lol..

First off, I am very sorry for your loss. My condolences. I am glad that my experiences have given you some level of comfort. My life has dramatically changed since I wrote this over a year ago. All for the positive. So keep your chin up and keep your faith. I'm firm believer in that everything happens for a reason.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousEyes1

I've often wondered that myself. Personally I think that I had wandered so far off the path that God had to get my full attention. So I had the first visit which started the waking process and then the 2nd visit got my full attention. I think that anyone who truly has a good heart get's these wake up calls in varying degrees.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

flexy123
You know that your son is your spirit guide, incarnated into this life, right? This is the gift.

What is and what will always be my greatest creation is my son. He is my everything.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I was looking for information, or maybe an answer tonight about something, or it might be that I was looking for a SIGN! To be perfectly HONEST I want to say FIRST off, that I would never LOOK for answers on ATS for anything or search out a THREAD for some type of revelation. I see people who do that, whether it be for a medical diagnosis or relationship advice. Nevertheless, I came across your thread and I have to say that I do not think it is the FIRST time that you actually posted these stories here on ATS... In FACT I am almost positive I have read them once before. The thing is though, they didn't AFFECT me the way they did today!!!! Wow! How do you ever know that revealing the TRUTH and what might come across as INSANE will possibly affect someone else so much? You do not, and so you risk looking and sounding like an idiot! Which as far as I can READ... you did not!

I have some things going on in my life right now, and I also have some REALLY BIG decisions to make about some seriously SERIOUS stuff
(As if SERIOUS stuff can be taken SERIOUSLY)

Yet, according to the content of you thread and your complete and total honesty, and from what I can gather by reading it completely thru... and I'm pretty good at gauging HONESTY and TRUTH, you have helped me a lot
Because I am willing to believe you are being as TRUE and HONEST as you can... in other words... I BELIEVE YOU I am going to take what you have "SAID" or written as the absolute TRUTH of your experience, I am also willing to take it into consideration when making a decision

I learned something from you and just wanted to let you know that I did, that's all...no BIG revelation NO BIG NOTHING lolol I Just wanted you to know that BECAUSE you were able to be so honest and also SHARE so much in detail, that I was able to grasp something from it!!!

THANKS!!!!!!

edit on 22-9-2013 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

Would it surprise you if I told you this wasn’t the first time someone who has read this thread as told me the same thing? I’m glad that my experiences gave you a clarification/answers/comfort to what is going on in your life? I truly hope that your life balances out and that the big decisions turn out to only be minor ones in the larger scheme of things. When I wrote this over a year ago, I simply wanted to share my experience with others. I never expected it to grow to what it has and the to hear all the positive posts and messages these experiences have generated in those whom have read them. What I wrote is the honest and truthful retelling of my experiences. It’s a very difficult thing to take the enormity and gravity of these meetings and condense them down into something that a reader who has never experienced it would understand. There are some things from the second experience that I chose to leave out as I believe those were for me and me only. From my son and I wish you nothing but the best in your life.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Seriously, I am only wishing YOU and your BABY the very best!!!!

Don't you LOVE these new emoticons?????

Hope you have the most POSITIVE experiences in life going forward!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

These are personal stories with inherently very limited, if any means at all, of verification. So commenting on whether or not you believe in the veracity of these individuals' stories seems unnecessary. It's like expressing your disbelief that I went into my kitchen last night when there's very limited means of you knowing whether I did or not. You are expressing opinions of others' experiences, which says more about you than them. Whether these experiences were supernatural in origin or have some discernible terrestrial explanation, doubtless they were very real in the mind and hearts of those who experienced them.

Possessing a skeptical mind can be an advantage in a sincere soul that yearns for the truth. However be careful that your skepticism is not callousness or refusal to explore different avenues of possible growth. One skeptic can be the source of much revelation and hope, while the other becomes a source of ignorance and despair.

When I was about 12 years old, my cousins and I wanted to go to the track and field of a local high school down the street to play and get out of the house. It was supposed to be me and two of my cousins who were around my age, but their little brother wanted to come along. For some strange reason I protested furiously at this and was very adamant that he not go. I just had a bad vibe. Couldn't explain it... Anyway, his older brothers and my mother insisted that we take him over my increasingly annoying protests, and off we went.

We had a good time playing at the high school and were on our way back home. I crossed the street with one of my cousins and looked back to see my other cousin holding the hand of his little brother... In an instant my younger cousin darted from his brother's hand and attempted to run across the street where we were on the other side. We watched in seemingly slow motion as he was struck by a car, in what I can only understatedly describe as stunned disbelief. We were in shock and didn't have a clue as to how to process this... We were still kids after all. Out of nowhere, an elderly lady looking to be in her 70's or 80's comes in the middle of the street where we were and lifts our cousin to his feet with this calm smile on her face saying, "he's ok, he's ok..."

She placed his head on her lap now at the side of the road, comforting him and us. She continued to say, "he's ok..." He was ok and appeared as if he hadn't a scratch on him as he rose to his feet. We checked him over for maybe what seemed like a few minutes, thinking the old woman was still next to us... I turned to thank her and she was gone. We could see practically a mile in each direction, and she was nowhere in sight. We gave each other a knowing look and thanked God that he was indeed ok!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Shadow Herder
I will tell you a one of a few stories I have about angels. A week before new years eve 2000 I was invited by a this girl that I had dated before. We broke up and she moved on and had a child. 3 years later she broke up with the guy and asked me to come to her New Years party. I said sure. She was a sweet girl.

The same day I was approached by a beautiful spanish girl at the a mall who then told me she has seen me here and there and would like me to come to her family's new years party. I couldnt refuse. So now being the naughty guy I was I had 2 dates for the same night. I had told the spanish girl that I had a prior engagement for 1130 that new years night so seeing both girls was doable.

Well that night I went to the spanish girl's house ( forgot her name) and ate good supper and had some wine. I dont drink at all really but did have a glass of homemade wine with meat from their farm. As the night progressed I was starting to get bored, I mean come on, I am with their whole family on new years night.

At 11pm I told her I had to go. At that moment the parents stepped in with her joining telling me I cannot leave because I had a drink. I had told them It was just one or two and it was over 1 hour ago. They refused to let me go. They said wait 1 hour and you can go.

1 slowly hour rolled by as they subconsciously trapped me in the house. I was finally allowed to leave, I thanked her and the family and told her I would call her some time. I began my 45 minute drive to my ex's party which I am sure was in full swing. It was around 1am. As I approached the highway 20kms from her place the highway was closed with police and barricades. I quickly continued without turning and headed to a friends house just a few km's away. We partied I got tired and took a couch.

The next morning while watching the news they reported that there was a New years eve murder. According to friend that was there, he said around 12 am, my ex's ex boyfriend showed up with a shot gun, kicked the door open, shot and maimed the first guy sitting next to her on couch, she got up and tried to run away and was shot in the back, someone tried to stop him and he got shot in the side, he then went outside and executed her. He then fled and went off the road as he was being pursued by police just a few hundred meters from the police barricade I saw that night.

So in short, I wouldnt say there that she was an angel tho I havent seen her again but I was without a doubt saved. There is so much happening behind the veil.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by meebabi

I was wondering, are you from Northern Ontario by any chance? This story sounds familiar.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I have no doubt about the truth of your narrative.

I wonder if you could or would be willing to ask God to make Himself real to you in your daily life in ways you could wrap your understanding and commitment around in terms of a more consciously intimate relationship with Him.

May He be with you in all your ways and doings, in any case.

Blessings,

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by w810i

I have no doubt about the truth of your narrative.

I wonder if you could or would be willing to ask God to make Himself real to you in your daily life in ways you could wrap your understanding and commitment around in terms of a more consciously intimate relationship with Him.

May He be with you in all your ways and doings, in any case.

Blessings,

Already did

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Congrats on that . . .

Not sure what else to add but feel some . . . press in my spirit to add something . . . let me see . . .

Not sure how much of the following you may already be walking in . . . so I'll just toss out what seems eager to tumble out of me toward you . . .

Perhaps . . . you could talk to Him about some variation of the following . . .

1. laying aside your historic and very 'fleshy' human . . . stereotypic notions--including the notions of your cohorts, relatives, friends AND the notions from those who sound or claim to be super intimate with Him--about Him and a relationship with Him. He has some . . . 'routine' stuff--as though any relationship with Him could be routine--but I think particularly with some individuals, He INSISTS on a VERY UNIQUE relationship for His purposes that are not all that conventional or routine in the normal scheme or construction of such things.

I suspect you may have done a lot of that already but might have some more to do.

2. Asking Him what HIS priorities for you are that day . . . sometimes, the next moment . . . and then being attentive and obedient but not impulsively silly and easily fooled by the Deceiver . . . focus on God's Peace within your heart, spirit, mind--not a false deluded peace but a calm settled peace that says--"this is the way, walk in it."

3. He's interested in intimacy with YOU in ways tailored to YOU yet consistent with His standard highest priorities. He delights in our joy--but an underlying, foundational JOY IN HIM unaffected by circumstances.

4. He doesn't seem all that concerned routinely with our COMFORT though He probably prefers that we be comfortable vs uncomfortable. He just knows that most of the time we don't grow much unless we are uncomfortable.

5. By "standard highest priorities," I mean those things which He has declared are basics. i.e. e.g. He's not going to support an active axe murderer claiming that THAT'S a special unique relationship with God. That would NOT be the authentic God Almighty of His Word! I don't know what basics He might be working out with you presently so I don't want to 'go there' and want instead to just leave that to your dialogue with Him.

6. Even as unique as your walk with Him may be . . . there ARE LIKELY others along the way that He will lead you to and lead to you . . . maybe not unlike the angelic visitations . . . which will/can give you insights, encouragement, nudges, exhortations, a kick in the pants as needed. It's perfectly reasonable to ask Him for such when you need, if not daily. I just know that sometimes He can take a lot longer to answer such requests than I'd prefer. Which, throws me all the more on Him directly.

Sometimes He may have one golden nugget from XYZ individual for you. The individual may be right on target, very discerning and Spirit led--giving you only that nugget and nothing more nor less. Other times, the nugget may be in a bed of chaff etc. to discard that the individual just dumped on you out of their own stuff. Asking God what to take from whatever source is crucial, imho.

7. A young prophetic fellow . . . I'd asked him to talk to God in my behalf . . . he came back with a vision he'd been given of God placing me in a cocoon or at least a circle of thorns . . . "...so that if [I] seek any other source or input but from God, [I'll] get pricked."

That's been interesting. Certainly seems to have been the case. I don't think God wants me to avoid counsel or talking to any others in fellowship with Him totally. But there's something He is after in terms of degree of respect or focus involving others VS WITH HIM DIRECTLY. That's still a growing edge for me. Still trying to learn how He wants me to walk that one out.

8. I think God will teach you much about being HIS LITTLE BOY with child-like faith IN HIM via your son and your relationship with your son. I suspect you've already noticed that.

9. There's an 'old' book by some friends of C.S. Lewis. A SEVERE MERCY. Not sure why it comes to mind re you but you could check it out. The couple were not in fellowship with God initially and then had a profound introduction. They were soooooooooooo intensely intimate that they each went back and read every book the other had ever read. And they constantly shared every experience of every day--at least of any significance and a lot of not so significant. They REALLY SHARED their lives super exhaustively and intensely. Anyway--it's a moving book that might be of value to you.

I could suggest a library of books but beyond that, I think I'll trust God to lead you to those He'd have you look at. If you have specific requests re books, OK, I'll try and respond but I feel mostly to leave that be.

10. You may need to guard super watchfully from being put-off by folks claiming to be in fellowship with God. Some are and are well meaning but not all that Spirit-led. Some are not and just pretend to be--and are a hazard. Some are just klunky imperfect folks like the rest of us but maybe with more still to be cleaned up than average. Groups and individuals claiming to be in fellowship with God have probably done far far far too much damage to those needing such a walk . . . whether unwittingly or out of their psycho-dynamic ATTACHMENT DISORDERs or whatever.

A brother I highly respected once said . . . if a hypocrite is between you and God, he's closer to God than you are. Keep your eyes on God only. etc.

Enough blather on my part. Thanks for your kind reply. Feel free to trash whatever of the above doesn't fit.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

shell69

Don't you LOVE these new emoticons?????

Lol D (Ahem). That's a nice one

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join