It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with 2 what could only be Angels.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
LOVE this post!
I have tears in my eyes after reading this. I don't know that I've ever encountered an Angel but when my daughter was around 2, we were at the mall and her and I were sitting waiting for my mother who was in a fitting room and this older woman came over to us and looked at my daughter and said It's so nice to see you again. And then she walked away. I have no idea who she was and i had never seen her before. I was a little in shock after she told my daughter that and was thinkin what the Hell was that about lol.
I'd like to believe that lady was an Angel.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaneshaGirl1386
LOVE this post!
I have tears in my eyes after reading this. I don't know that I've ever encountered an Angel but when my daughter was around 2, we were at the mall and her and I were sitting waiting for my mother who was in a fitting room and this older woman came over to us and looked at my daughter and said It's so nice to see you again. And then she walked away. I have no idea who she was and i had never seen her before. I was a little in shock after she told my daughter that and was thinkin what the Hell was that about lol.
I'd like to believe that lady was an Angel.

Maybe an angel or a spirit of someone who knew your daughter in another life

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I believe your story! These beings will step in to help us when need be. Your story is very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
I have my own stories about angels in my thread here, if you would like to read them: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

The Bar I worked at was on the small side so there was the day shift bartender and myself no cocktail waitress's or anyone who would approach him to take an order. He sat quietly by himself waiting for me to approach him. When I sat and spoke with him it was at the table he originally sat at we didn't leave. The day shift bartender observed him and commented on the fact that he was good looking and wondered if he was single
after he left. She asked me who he was and not knowing what to tell her I just said he was an old friend and left it at that.

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Thank you for the encouragement. People will either believe me or not plain and simple. shrugs

reply to post by Ben81

I agree. I was very angry and jaded about my life. Always asking "why me", "what had I done to deserve what happened to me". I very easily could have gone the other way so yes he stepped in and changed my direction. As for Sarah (the girl in the car) I did what I had to do without thought for myself. I could only hope if I ever find myself in such a situation there would be someone there to do that for me.

reply to post by schuyler

Schuyler if you look in this same forum you will find the other occurrence I wrote about that led me to write about these two experiences.

reply to post by CplAwesome

From what I remember there were no smells or odd sounds. In the first instance I was alone reading the book and then I heard the voice ignored and she repeated herself and I looked up and she was there. I was told by the clerks I had been by myself the whole time. No one saw nor heard her. As for the second I watched him enter the bar and the day bartender commented about him.

reply to post by hotbread

You are just as connected to God as I am. Maybe you should ask him yourself

reply to post by darkbake

I'm sorry friend nothing was imparted to me outside my own sphere of influence.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

thats true but sometimes there are things that you just cant explain with any other reason or logic. An angel led me to one of my best friends afew years ago. and the way it was done there's no other possible explaination for.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

That is so true, when we experienced the issue with the men on motor cycles and the cop that just appeared both my husband and I talked about how our senses were so heightened. It was like I was seeing a movie and I was a character in it. every pebble, every tree was hyper focused yet in sort of a tunnel vision sort of way. I remember every line in the officer's face, How he looked at me, in a way it was like we willed the help to come to us.
People can brush everything off as coincidence or say people are crazy or it is all lies and I think that dulls your senses. Perhaps if we listened to our guts, experiences around us, and emotions more we would take care and love each other more, be happier people, help more in need, reduce the suffering in the world. If we all cared for our neighbor the world would be a wonderful place. Everyone is someone's neighbor.
The world has the resources to end hunger, end suffering, end most disease, hatred, war and murder. It is the blind eye and those who dull themselves to the singing of their own souls that allow it to continue. My husband and I feel wiser for the experience and we look around at some of our friends and family who seem so lost and it just seems like such an easy fix to us but for some reason they just can not see it no matter how hard we try and explain it to them.
One of the best quotes I have heard and I can not remember who said it now but it said something like "It is not evil that destroys the world but those who do nothing about it"
I believe now more then ever that if you let all the material cravings go and just feel and seek the joy and happiness that you will find it. No drug, not even another person can show you the way, it has to come from inside of you. That experience taught me how to feel and how to listen to my own senses and how life is so precious and how it can be gone in a heart beat so to live every second with as much joy and happiness as you can. I think there is also a compelling message to me of spreading that philosophy to others.
I feel really uncomfortable when people push religion, They say "Trust in God and all will be good". It feels like it blinds people more then helps them. God wants us not to blindly sit in our homes and trust that he will take care of everything. That is the very complacency that destroys our world, makes us all sheep. Then we all go to church once a week and learn to blindly trust God again, be sheep and not listen to what God really wants us to hear and learn. As one poster mentioned I believe that organized religion does nothing but stifle the truth. it is better to read all you can from around the world and go out and feel it in nature in your gut. The truth is all around us, it is in your soul and screams out if you care to listen to it. We all are programed to know the truth but it is the path of life that decides whether we choose to listen to it or not.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Prior to my two experiences I had never given Angel visits much thought if any. These were not something I had ever asked about nor wanted. Truth be told I called myself a Christian in name only. I was of the opinion that religion was by and large a cooky notion and God if there was such thing was nothing more then mean spirited being who surely got off on inflicting misery on those who had done nothing to deserve such treatment while people who cared about nothing but themselves reaped the rewards of life. At the time I was considering becoming one of those people. So in a lot of ways I think it was the coming together of all those events that brought these visits to me. To this day when I am out and about running errands I wonder how many of the people I see on a regular basis are really here from on high looking for the lost souls of the world.
edit on 8-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I believe you 100 percent. I also feel deeply that you were urged to tell your story today to remind those of us to remember our own encounters. In the world today there isnt much hope. We needed to hear your story and therefor you were urged to tell it. Please do not let nay sayers discourage you. Who are we to PRESUME to know Gods plan. I can tell you that I personally appreciate you taking the chance and telling this , knowing you would face the crap people dish out. You must realize that you have been blessed by angels. Many of us have and needed to be reminded. Thank You.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

When I was 18 weeks pregnant with my daughter, my mother suffered a massive stroke. She survivied the stroke but was left unable to walk, unable to comminicate effectively, and she no longer knew any of her family.

She had underwent an outpatient procedure at a local hospital, but after the surgery they decided to keep her over night to monitor her vital signs. The stroke happened in the middle of the night and she lay on the floor in her hospital room without oxygen for an undetermined amount of time.

Soon after her stroke she was admitted to a nursing home. She could not walk, she had a feeding tube because she would choke on her food, she would yell at us and say that we were trying to kill her. She hallucinated the majority of the time. It was by far, one of the most difficult times in my life.

After my daughter was born I took her to see here "Nana" a couple of times at the nursing home, but it was so difficult to see this tiny baby and know that she would never know her grandmother, and my mother would yell at me and tell me to give her her baby. She thought that I stole her baby from her. I stopped taking my daughter to see her and it broke my heart.

When my daughter was 2 years old I had a doctors appointment and couldn't find a sitter so I took her with me. My doctors office was attached to the hospital where my mother had her stroke. When I got my daughter out of the car and was putting her in her stroller, she started pointing over the hospital and yelling and laughing "Nana, angels. Nana, angels. Nana, angels" She was ecstatic. I mean completely elated, she was smiling and almost singing. I was in shock. I couldn't calm her and I really couldn't understand how she related her Nana to that hospital, she had never seen her there, only at the nursing home.

With all of my heart I believe that my mother left us the night she had her stroke. I believe the angels did see Nana that night. And I believe that my baby knows more about her grandmother than I could ever imagine.
t

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

After our experience we feel 100% the same way. I look at people differently now, observe them differently. Do you tend to find that you "feel" more intensely the emotions of others? I sure do. I can look at a person and really connect, feel greater empathy, want to help them more, It feels very urgent to me to help people find the joy and truth in their lives. I think that is the best way I can describe it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I realize that there is no need to be nasty but why are people so hard on the skeptics voicing there opinion? Yes, it is a nice story. Asking me to believe it is true without proof is entirely different. When I say proof I don't necessarily mean physical either. The story itself doesn't ring true to me. If you like the story that is fine. I will point out why to me it doesn't seem true.

For example during the bookstore incident:
Most people tend not to be very observant and I can also guarantee you the clerk wasn't "always" watching him. Him missing the brief conversation he had with the woman is entirely possible. The reaction of the clerk to his question was also unnatural. The clerk did not see him talking. If he had he would have commented on it. Somebody talking to themselves and then asking if you saw the woman they were talking to is not something someone would so casually answer as "no you were alone the whole time". It is possible the clerk thought he was a little nuts and maybe just wanted him to leave as well.

If the clerk could see him the whole time he would have seen him talking. So if what occurred only occurred in his mind it leaves too many other explanations to jump automatically to angels. One could also assume the woman was real and perhaps playing with him. People leave themselves open to be read. The books and sections they look at, the things they carry or wear all give hints as to what is going on in their lives and minds.
Take for instance her knowing when the train left. Maybe she thought he looked like he was waiting for the train, saw luggage, or perhaps the train schedule in his pocket and knew the train schedule herself and that it was leaving soon and so on.. While I remained skeptical I still gave him the benefit of the doubt. It was however the second story that makes me believe it is indeed just a story.

Outside of some things like him leaving his post while on the job to sit down with this strange man it was the conversation that put me off. I know myself and more than likely a thousand other people who would have done exactly as he did and pulled the girl out of the car without a moments hesitation. There would be no question to it for me. So for an angel to say he would be the only one who could do it seems fabricated. I believe if it were indeed an angel it would have been worded very differently. Lastly, he fails to ask the angels name. (Unless I missed it then I apologize.) That would have been one of the first things I asked this stranger.

Whether a story is true or false so much depends on how it is relayed. I'm sorry but with the way the details in this story unfolded it points to it being a lie for me.

edit on 8-6-2012 by DetectiveT because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2012 by DetectiveT because: clean up the paragraphs

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
"Whether a story is true or false so much depends on how it is relayed. I'm sorry but with the way the details in this story unfolded it points to it being a lie for me. "

I agree there are things that feel unsettling to me but I also have had such a strong experience of my own, much more subtle I admit, but I also believe there are very very few coincidences and there is purpose in everything. Perhaps this post opens the door to something greater, discussion that changes one person's life, helps one person find joy and the truth. Starts an avalanche of consciousness.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Your story was very wonderful. I am a strong believer that there is more to this world than what we see with our eyes. Ignore the people that doubt because that's their role, fortunately it's a role with no income or benefit.

I personally never had any encounters, but as I study, meditate, pray and research I notice I myself am changing. You story had meaning to me and even if it's not true (Though I believe you) it did it's job.

Gratitude.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DetectiveT

The one at the bookstore was like missing time and any number of quantum physics explanations could suffice, I was offering a few. But since someone saw the man in the bar it is quite apparent that they can manifest physically as well. In any case, his sharing, brought out many other miracles and examples, and I'm teared up reading some of them, the losses of children are really hard, I can't stand it, but so many miracles. Its always odd names like, "detective" and other give away avatars that seem to be determined to throw a monkey wrench into something that to me is sacred when discussing and should be viewed with a lot of respect, for all the sharing and a lot of gratitude, for we're not alone. You're not either.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And that's where you are wrong. I've heard plenty of paranormal stories that I believed to be true that had no explanation for. That includes my own. I believe in ghosts, spirits and even higher beings so your assumptions about me are wrong. Just because I choose not believe blindly that everything is mystical doesn't mean I don't acknowledge it when it is due. There is a woman I work with that thinks its a ghost every time the wind blows the wrong way or that every butterfly she sees is her mother. The second one is a nice thought but chances are it's not. That's not to say once or twice it wasn't. No I don't have an avatar because I never bothered to upload one. I don't think it is necessary. I'll let my words speak for me not my pictures. Did you ever think that sometimes people throw monkey wrenches into things because they just might not be true? If this thread does help someone that's great. I hope it does. It's still not going to make me believe it's validity any more though.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

What do you think of what the second angel said about you becoming a warrior for god? and fighting in an upcoming battle??
That sounds very amazing!.. I would think that battle would be the battle of Armageddon if anything.. I would be honored and im sure you do!.. sounds awesome though

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

hello Detective, I didnt see anyone ask you to believe anything. What we find unnecessary is you calling the man a liar. You have free agency to believe whatever you wish. Most of us here at ATS simply frown on rudeness.

Ok suppose he was flat out lying. Who gave you the right to be rude? You need to perhaps do a self attitude check. Just a suggestion of course.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Very interesting thread mate.

In some ways it's so hard to believe because it sounds like a hollywood movie plot, and it can be difficult to believe something that sounds so sensational. However I have also had experiences of God, and cannot sit here and place limits on the ways in which the God manifests to His children.

I cannot say 'I believe you' or 'I don't believe you', because without knowing you, it would just be a stab in the dark. I can only say you seem genuine enough and I believe these things are possible. (If it is true I'm a bit jealous)

I hope you have the experiences you need and learn the lessons you came for in this short season of life.

PS. I wonder if the battle that you were needed for in the future was perhaps a metaphorical battle, taking place within yourself, fighting the fears, doubts, desires and egotism which plague us all, and are a barrier between us and our Source? - Just a thought

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The simplest answer to your question about people being hard on skeptics in this thread, and also to your point about the proof.

This thread isn't about you. It's not for you. It's not for you to know.
The story isn't about proving angels exist. The story is a personal story that wanted to be shared.
He's not asking you to believe. Therefore don't ask him for proof.
Having had stuff happen to me dealing with god, it always happened in a way where I can never prove it.
It happens like that on purpose. No shortcuts. You have to have faith, or die trying, and try again.

That is all.

I know it's hard to understand. Not everything is about you, and no one needs to cater to your personal needs. You take what is offered or leave what is offered.

If you want to disagree, just say you don't believe in angels. We are tired of people calling other people wackos, and the like. It is completely uncalled for. While you guys may not believe in demons either, some people here are acting the part.

This post isn't really directed at you, but since you brought it up, there was the explanation.

Be good or be bad. Your choice.

** Do You Guys Even Realize the Mind Control At All? They make hollywood movies, so that everything in the movie is fake... "Sounds like hollywood to me." Get it? Who would believe conspiracies that are in movies already? "sounds like a good plot line man, but come back to reality."

You must break your bonds. Critical thinking is an Art form.
God is Real, just not in the way you've been taught. It's a deliberate programmed strawman argument. See it's not like they say so nothing there. Well it's not like they say, but there is something EVEN more amazing there instead.

Good luck everyone.
Spread the love.

~Dusty
edit on 6/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

This will be my last post. I don't want to be baited into an argument. May I ask how I was rude? That was not my intention and I apologize if it came off that way. I even ended with whether a story is perceived true or false depends on how it is presented. Had it been worded differently maybe I would have believed it. I stated I did not believe the story and presented my reasons for not buying it. How is that wrong? This is a discussion board. If I just wrote "dude is a liar" that would be a different story. Actually the OP asked me to believe by presenting the story and presenting it as something that actually happened. Instead of furthering a discussion or trying to argue against my points my character has been attacked twice.

Also DustyToad I appreciate the explanation and your pleasant tone. I do believe in the supernatural. Just because I'm skeptical doesn't mean I don't believe. I don't understand why people are so afraid of facing that not everything is supernatural or someone may not be telling the truth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join