It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with 2 what could only be Angels.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

This is a thread that people who read it will have to decide for themselves whether or not the op is telling the truth. When I read threads, some just feel like the op is sincere and that's my take on it. It could be a hoax, but at the same time it could be real. You nor I, have any kind of proof that the op is sincere. So attacking him is just as bad as religious fanatics attacking someone for not following their beliefs.

If you think the thread is bogus, stop right there and move on. No harm is being done other than inspiring people to believe something better is waiting for us on the other side. Why would you take this so personal and feel like the devil himself was behind the post? I don't think his story was anything close to being evil. Having said that, we can say the devil is behind anything anybody writes or says. In fact more than anything, I was glad this young man found peace.

Probably the reason why this op's story rang true for me is, I feel my life was saved when I was a young boy swimming at a local beach. I was riding 3ft waves into shore when the undertow started to pull me under. I wasn't screaming nor yelling for help, but I was definitely trying to get a footing on the bottom of the sea floor. Out of nowhere, someone grabbed me from under my shoulders and pulled me out before going under. I looked around and there was nobody there. I always remembered that and never talked about it until later in life. I never really gave much thought about it.

Everyone can justify a reason for any unusual incident. It's what we're all programmed to do. Not everything has a simple answer. There still are mysteries in this world, and who knows what lies beyond this reality? I can't question someone who really believes what they've seen or experienced. Who am I to say they're lying?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There is simply no reason for this not to be in the flesh angels, though, he alone experienced speaking with her in the bookstore. So it wasn't really an in the flesh experience though Spirit is real and more real than our lead like body suits. No spirit really wants to wear these. I suggest these Light Workers were part of his family and Guides, and created a space for him, so what he experienced was akin to a lucid dream, or astral projection.

Which is exactly how angels. light beings, guides and our Family, including our own souls operate.

I think he was very fortunate to have memories of these tangible moments and he has pretty good handle on what occurred and what it means for him.

In a real sense, he had missing time as many experiencers do.

Or they gave him some pixie dust and raised his frequency so he was there, out of our time, in their channel with them.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Thanks for the interesting stories guys, S&F op for sharing this with us...

Question: did anyone see the guy from the second visit? Since this was a bar or a restaurant and he sat there for a half an hour, did anyone else see him and approach him or try to serve him? When you took your lunch to go talk to him, where did you guys go and were you observed talking to him for the next hour?

Khar

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

"Tool for God"

Would make an awesome name for a Christian rock band OR a Black & Decker TV commercial.

edit on 8-6-2012 by eNaR because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Dear OP,

Thanks for sharing your witness account of being touched, an event eventually all humans will experience in theirs and our Creator's time, with free will, and one to accept or to unwisely ignore.

Religion is a personal issue, between a human and our common Creator, but it's great to hear of yours and others' personal accounts that uplifts one's soul and heart.

So, do not let those whom are naturally skeptical sway you, for even the Messiah chosed a skeptical known for centuries as 'doubting Thomas' to be his disciple, for he never feared truth or to meet any challenges to truth and reality.

As long as you keep to your faith, love and hope, hurt or harm no one, you will do fine under any form of assualt, as those of the light had been subjected by the forces of dark and ignorants for centuries. And so far, by your tempered and moderate responses, you are doing well.

Regardless of whatever happened of quakes to your core beliefs, love is most critical factor and cannot be denied. It exists. One can disbelieve everything else, but love is a gift and the gel of the Universe, and can only come from One whom has love - Our Creator.

Thus bask in the unconditional love of your child for you. It is an undescribable gift and a symbol of mankind's continuity on Earth. Children are our future. Teach them well, and mankind's future and destiny is assured as long as the Universe exists. We humans need no ambition to teach the rest of the world. Just by touching and changing or moulding even just one human life for the better, is a great achievement by itself, for one is an exponential figure, who will reach out to more others, touching lives.

Teach them wrong, and we mankind will cease to exist. It is no difficult task, nor an easy one, but ultimately, where there is love, concern and care given responsibily, it will be reciprocated, if not today, it will be upon another day, for no human is born without love or out of a rock. Even abandoned children grow up thinking of their real parents...

Nothing...is forever. Cherish what you have. We are flawed mortals, and can only learn by mistakes. By sharing can we ever hope to help others. Life is short anyway, but it is still up to us to make it meaningful, to ourselves and others. We came with nothing and will leave with nothing. Only our memories remain, and often fondly by those whom we loved and whom loved us, a warmth and courage for them to live life, just as how how we live ours, and never bow to adversities mankind often creates for themselves.

I am only a human, just another nick on the web, but I wish you well on your further tasks. And always remember, you still do have free will, and will never be overburdened by what you have no wish or not ready to do, for our Creator loves us all, and only wants us all to progress and evolve, hurting and harming no human and leaving none behind.

Cheers. ;-)

edit on 8-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
God have given you his blessing
by sending you 2 angels in different time of your life
he saw in your soul great and good potential even if you cursed him a few time
that never changed his mind on you

You did the right thing for the girl and didnt hesitate to save her at all cost

You have never killed anyone or hurt intentionaly anyone
and have been a very good person after all that has been going on in your life
he saw you angry and confused about life
the angel are there to boost the moral of any good soul

Never met one myself .. but i suspect the presence of a guardian
they will only intervene when it is necessary
like the time i almost had an accident with my car ..
it came so close on both side of my car .. that i dont know how i escaped that
i took a risk while going very fast ..crossing to the left and pass a car in front of me
the other car had the same idea to let me pass when i was behind
at the same moment we both turned left
the road was full of orange cones to the left side
the impression i had .. my car shrinked to pass between the cones and the lady not seeing me
dont know how in hell but i got through and i didnt even touch one cone and the car didnt bumb
pretty sure it was an accident if i touched the van from the right and the cones on the left

that day i was coming back from the job .. had a bad day and was going fast .. usualy i dont do that
and it almost costed me much after a bad day at work .. this accident would have break me physicaly and psychologicaly .. since then i dont take stupid risk anymore
and im sure something helped me on that day

people need to know that God and his angels are always there
but dont take chances to risk anything just to have a proof he is there
he will not always be there at each occasion you need him
but it is always good to have a push in the back .. saying dont give up

S&F i enjoyed reading your thread
thank for sharing

I always wanted a child myself .. but i think for me it is not the moment yet
will wait in 2013

edit on 6/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Originally posted by strangedays
I think this story is completely fake, its wasting peoples time and you are trying to corral them into mind control with false "feel good" stories.

You have been lied to my friend. You are not alone, many other posters in this thread find this impossible to believe because of lies that THEY themselves have believed in the past. There is mind control going on. You have that part correct and it HAS been successfully used on you, your post PROVES that. What you need to understand is that people speaking the TRUTH, such as the OP are the very ones you NEED to listen to.

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."
Source

Religion is a Mind Control tool with a hidden agenda that aims to blind and misguide you away from the truth. Religion is the original programming and mind-control mechanism designed to make you hate God and want nothing to do with Him. ALL pagan religions have the same agenda and were created for the same purpose!

We've been lied to about EVERYTHING (see sig) but religion is the elite's propaganda masterpiece that everything else hinges on. You MUST understand the TRUE history of the counterfeit church and false religions in general before anything else will make sense. This is a vitally important piece of the puzzle that almost EVERYONE gets wrong.

Everything I studied pointed towards a correlation between all religions and cults which convinced me that all pagan religions are controlled by Satan. All religions are subsets of one big super-religion. It's the perfect cover if you think about it. Everyone should realize that ALL religions have been infiltrated by a hidden ORGANIZATION with satanic objectives.

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

Satan's most effective method of seducing men and women to yield to his control over them is via a religious system. Link

"Organized religion is THE deception that keeps us in fear of God and rejecting his grace. Religion keeps you from knowing God and keeps you blind as to what God is really like! Sadly, some confuse religion with Jesus, and walk away from them both, God and religion are separate entities that get intertwined together by man. ALL pagan religions are controlled by Satan! The elite created religion as a tool for control with a hidden agenda that aims to blind and misguide you away from the truth."

Religion can be the greatest enemy of God, because it is Satan's greatest deception. As a consequence we have all the wide variations of religion and the never-ending search for the truth about God and this thing that drives us. It is like taking all the fake gems of the world and putting them in a big fish bowl along with one authentic precious gem and trying to pick out the real one. It would be impossible, unless you had knowledge of gems, help from someone who knows gems, or inside information on what to look for. LINK

edit on 8-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've read most of the thread. OP, you said you had a recent experience, yet you related two previous experiences in detail. What happened recently? Hope I didn't miss it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Thank you for sharing. I love to hear stories like that. I just read Billy Graham The Heaven Answer Book and he says that angels do bring us messages. Which, I believe. I have had a couple of encounters with angels in the past. And feel SO Blessed by the encounters.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Press on my brother theres much in store for you..thanks for sharing this .In the days ahead the world will be graced with more incidents like this . Its a pleasure to hear such stories of hope! Blessings to you and your son!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I believe you. 100%.He works in mysterious ways. While I've never been told what to do or delivered any message, I've always felt Him breaking the waves for me, so to speak. I've had a fairly normal life, but there have been a few events when I knew I was out of line and something out of my control occurred and put me back on the right line.

My guardian angel has had her work cut out for her. Her? Yep, she's blonde haired, green eyed, has soft looking very light skin, she's about 5'8", and her smile brings tears to my eyes. My mom tried to find her after my car wreck when I was 17...I described her to my parents the week after I came home from the hospital. No cop, no firefighter, no paramedic, no on-looker, no one saw her but me.

My legs were numb, I was covered in blood, I was in and out of consciousness, and when I thought I was paralyzed, she appeared as I was being prepped for air lift. She just looked at me. She was wearing a red pea coat and the rotor-wash from the life flight helicopter was blowing her hair around and she just smirked. At that point...I just let go. The next thing I knew, I woke up in ICU and the guy next to me died and they wheeled him out as my Aunt walked in to find me alive.

Do I believe you? Yes. Unequivocally. Stay on the path my friend.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kman420

Can you prove that they do not exist? As far as I am concerned, it is your opinion and is not based on any factual information.

Why are people so negative on here towards people who are telling stories of experiences they had? Maybe, if people just decided to respect other people's opinions instead of being hurtful and condescending, the world would be a better place... Or maybe just this forum would be.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Originally posted by mossme89
Can't say I've ever had an "angelic" experience myself. Kinda wish I have, as i've had a lot of crap happen in my life and just want a little peace and happiness. I'm tired of being alone and experiencing disappointment after disappointment after disappointment.

Trust me, you HAVE had an "angelic" experience. ALL of us have an Angel assigned to protect us at birth. If Angels were visible to everyone there would be NO need for faith. These beings are almost always undercover for very good reasons.

The disappointments that we encounter in life are the very things that drive us back to the ONLY hope we have on this Earth. Everyone should read the book that Bo talked about in this thread: "Angels on Assignment" (Google it). Few will believe it but unbelief will never change reality. It contains more truth than most books ever written. NEVER forget this: We have been lied to about everything that matters.

edit on 8-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If there's one thing I learned is that God works in mysterious ways, I'm fully convinced in that he uses the evil to make good, he knows your heart and your mind, better than you do. It would make sense to have them come to you in those ways, because he knows how you'll react in the end. Everyone has their experiences, and when it happens you know if its real or not, or good or bad. And its those things that shapes your destiny. You said yourself it changed your entire perception of life.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

Many are unaware that Heaven's inhabitants are frequently sent to Earth on divine "missions". There are many who have seen clear evidence of this. One of those is is Rebecca Springer who wrote a book describing what she saw:

"She explains how Heaven's inhabitants are frequently engaged in missions or tasks that are an extension of God's callings and gifting in their earth-life."

Because the book was written in 1898, it can be read online for free here.

"Within the Gates" (formerly titled "Intra Muros"), which was originally published in 1898, is based on the 19th century vision of heaven by Rebecca Springer (1832-1904).

A couple of Amazon Reviews:

Joel A. Glovier "JAG"

"Within the Gates" (formerly titled "Intra Muros" after the Latin for the same phrase and originally published in 1895) is the remarkable account of author Rebecca Springer's experience of being taken to Heaven in her spirit while her body lay dying and unconscious for several weeks.

Springer recounts in vivid detail the things which she saw, heard and tasted in Heaven. She also talks of family and loved ones with whom she was immediately reunited with. She describes meeting Jesus (the Master) for the first time and His incredible love for all of Heaven's inhabitants, as well as His concern for those still on Earth. She describes the heavenly mansions and dwelling places and the way that nothing in Heaven is impure or corrupt. "Not an atom of debris, nor even dust, was visible anywhere," she describes.

She explains how Heaven's inhabitants are frequently engaged in missions or tasks that are an extension of God's callings and gifting in their earth-life. She recounts how artists, musicians, authors and speakers all practice their skills regularly, honing them to perfection with the goal of continuing to use them for God's honor throughout eternity. She even describes her experience of corporate worship at a heavenly temple, and recalling how there were no churches or denominations in Heaven, just one faith for all.

Jackie M. Sthilaire

During a very severe illness, Rebecca found herself alone with no one at her side and needing comfort turned to Jesus. Jesus was at her side and led her to the "promised land" where she was taken to visit relatives and friends who had passed over.

Her description of several "mansions" that have been prepared for the newly departed is very comforting and one realizes that we are just a "heartbeat" away from the other side.

The "refreshing water" from the lake where one is renewed and refreshed after passing over is very illuminating.

Google search

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is and interesting thread. My own life has had many interventions by spiritual beings (angels if you prefer) Perhaps the most dramatic was an accident I had some years ago. I lost control of the car, went off the edge of the road, down a ditch and straight toward a big tree. From that point everything happened to fast to remember until the car stopped, slightly embedded, nose down in a small pond. I got out of the car and looked back at the missed tree, thinking "That was just too close for comfort."

At this point there were police cars, an ambulance and an EMT unit all over the place. I remember the sheriff coming over to me and asking if I was OK, did I need to go to the hospital, etc. Finally he said, "Come over here, I want you to see this." He took me to the area on the other side of the tree and pointed to the tracks my car had made. Now instead of the tracks swerving around the tree, as one would expect, the tracks looked as if some giant hand had pushed the car sideways to avoid the tree. You could plainly see the sideways movement of the tracks about four feet from the tree.

I looked at them and almost passed out then and there. It was close, too damn close! If I had hit the tree it would have been all over for me. All I could think was "It just wasn't your time." But there is more.

I know the sheriff took pictures, altho I never saw them. A few days later I went back to the site to take my own pictures. It was a bright, sunny day, I used a camera I had used many times, so I knew what I was doing. There were other pictures on that film (this was back in the early 80's), and they were fine, but the ones of the accident were too dark to really see anything. And as I was taking the pictures, a young man stopped. He came to where I was taking the pictures. He introduced himself as Joel and he had been there when I had the accident. I showed him the tracks - which were still very visible. He looked for a moment and said "Guess it wasn't your time. Aren't miracles wonderful?"

We walked to where the cars were parked. I said good bye. When I got to my car and looked up, there was no other car anywhere. I just shook my head. And this was just one of many other times I know there was an angel involved with my life.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story. I am at a time in my life where I could use some divine intervention. I wonder what His plan is for you.
Did you remember smelling anything or hearing anything unusual when you had your visit? Did anyone else interact or at least notice them?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Next time can you ask them, why don"t I get one of those experiences?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I believe your story. It reads like you are writing your memories down, not making something up. If that's how it happened, you have reason to believe in God. Although the first event happened in Portland, so at first I was like, well this is just how things are over there. Sounds like a normal day.

Anyway, I have been ignoring your thread all day (normally threads like this are crap), but finally decided to read it because I've had a strange feeling that some changes are coming soon, so I was wondering if they had said anything that I would be able to use to get a handle on what these changes might be. I wonder if the fight you are going to lead is going to be on a more global or personal level.
edit on 8-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Everything happens for a reason. That reason is beyond reasoning sometimes. I myself had left ATS with no intent to return as a poster but having read some of the comments your thread brought out I am compelled to tell my story and if any of you don't believe it, no I won't post pics of the grave nor name residual parties experiences other than to relate those experiences here. I am not even sure if I told this story here before or not as I have posted it in many places over the ensuing years.

My stepson was 37 years old when he shot himself in the heart with a 9 mm hollowpoint. His marriage failed and leaving 3 daughters he decided it was the thing to do, in my home, for me to find him.. First thing I did was call my wife and tell her not to come home. I told her not to drive. She opened the phonebook at random and a name was on that page of a couple we knew from church. She called but got the answering machine as they were on their way to a bowling benefit. A minute later her work phone rang and it was the husband who had forgotten his wallet and upon returning noticed the answering machine had a message. They changed their plans and went to be with my wife.

I had my home closed off by the police for hours while they investigated. Skip ahead to the day of the funeral when his ex showed up waving the will in front of my face which was unnecessary since he left a note and it stated what he wanted done.. All these things were building up inside of me and when I was finally all alone and in need of either venting or exploding I started to Pray silently. I said "Oh Lord; I don't know what to Pray." Nothing I could ever say or do could change things, my wife lost her only child, I was saddled with grief and expenses, and was filled with a roller-coaster of emotions. I was due for a breakdown.

When it all started to overwhelm me and I knew I was about to breakdown I said a simple Prayer, one that was answered immediately, and left me KNOWING without a doubt that God is real, is within you, me, us, all, always.

That Prayer was for calm and in all the years of my telling it to any who would listen I had only heard of one other woman who had the experience as she was on her way to a hospital where her husband was taken after a wreck

She Prayed for calm too.

As soon as I thought the word calm it started, at the top of my head and it felt like the pressure when you dive deep. At first I thought I was stroking as it was that disconcerting. As it slowly descended, and was so slow I knew it was controlled I was then amazed. By the time it was at my knees, I was filled with all the love, forgiveness, and understanding... what was more incredible though was the clarity of thought. I knew what I had to do. My witnessing this event in church, on forums, and to friends in real life led me to become a pillar of support for others who had also been touched by tragedy. One woman on classmates told me of her son and she went to his grave-site every day after first going to get flowers.

She told me of a woman she knew who was telling her of another woman from the same town who had lost her son and was buried in the same cemetery but my friend didn't know her. This one day she got an urge to go to the grave first rather than stop for flowers and while there she noticed a woman in a different section so she went over and started talking to her and yes, they had that mutual friend and this was the woman her friend had mentioned.

While talking and walking back to my friends sons grave the other woman said "Oh my God" and my friend asked what was the matter to which she replied that a month before she had a dream where her son had told her "Its alright, I'm with Michael ****** which was the name of her son on the headstone.

Many of you will refuse to believe this and personally it is your loss as I am not out to convince so much as to convey. If you do believe then you will be moved to believe and if not, then it is a void of yours not mine or others who have felt the hand of God in many different aspects within our lives.

One thing you should be aware of though is that having had these kinds of epiphanies manifest in our real life, there is no denying.

Seeing is believing.

Whether you want to believe in God or not.

I guess I was meant to relate my story here and having done so I really have nothing more to say here. The negativity by some is like a poison and ask yourself, how much vinegar can you add to milk?

We are judged by the company we keep... . .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join