It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with 2 what could only be Angels.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by w810i

Strangers just don't come up to people and have long conversations. Reading your story made me feel you were telling the truth. It seems like you were both cursed and blessed at the same time. I can understand your bitterness toward God having lost so many people who were close to you.

Some spiritualists believe we have chosen our lives before we are born to learn lessons and to become closer to God. It's hard to imagine anyone wanting to go through the type of losses you experienced. If it's true that we do choose our lives, you must be one tough soul.

Enjoy and cherish your son. Children have a way of making our lives brighter in the mist of grief and pain.

What did you take from the statement of being chosen for a future battle? Have you had any premonitions?

Lol or its not hard for a gourp of people to network using consciousness and telepathy (which are real beings here, not angels, they are assholes just like you and I and everypone else) and make the OP think hes being touched by God. Seriously, I could setup a group of people to stalk someone via the internet, have a few conversations about thier life (after gathering info reports on them) and make it seem like I know their whole life and am some extra dimensional being.

Once he is convinced he is talking to God, I can direct him the way I want him. What do I want him for? A laborer? Perfect, ill tell him (through the network) that God wants him to fix my house (for example lol). Come on over and do Gods work dude lol. Or maybe tell him that he is here to save the world, and he needs to jump off a bridge, falling to his death immediately, in order to sae mankind. I bet he would do it after being primed like this with things that seem supernatural. Its scary to think what the conscious network/intelligence community does to people. Especially innocent dumb people.

So as far as God goes, he is real but OP is hustling: 1. the story is not real 2. hes trying to manipulate and push readers in a certain direction, that fits the agenda that he believes in

Use your head. God would want you to question the manipulations of the Devil. He wouldnt cause one of his lambs to be led astray, so if you feel like you are dissing God by not exploring the possibility that your experiences were a hoax (although there is no hoax as it is a completely made up story on the internet) you are severely mistaken. The Devil will do anything to trap souls. Dont ever feel bad for questioning something that is presented to as "God". When you begin to note the falliabilities and falsehoods in what you are being told, you will realize who you are truly talking to (or at least get a little closer to the real truth).

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Im not sure how much I have said about this. I'm almost sure I posted about it.

I was mediating deeply as I an atheist. All the sudden my mouth says "Jesus come inside my heart." While my mouth and mind are thinking/saying those words, I am thinking "who is saying/thinking that." The energy of my meditation greatly increases and warm love is shining through me.

"Hi god." Seriously how is my body doing that. Not to bore you I got stuck in a pose surrounded in golden light/love for eternity which felt like 5 minutes in another way, which turned out to be 1.5 hours.

I thought "my body, or soul? said Hi god... Lets see about this."
"Hey god dude if you exist.. Should I join the Army?"

I went to sleep. Then in this dream a bunch of stuff happens I don't really want to write it all out. Im in a Military complex and this powerful being comes up. It looks like George Bush haha (I hated bush at the time). He tells everyone to leave so it's me and him. It's clear he isn't George Bush at all but some godlike thing.

There is a "Sand Box" next to us. I am sure you already get this symbol. He points to it and says "Do you wish to DIE and start over." "No." I answered. He leads me into the bathroom rips off a fake wall and tells me there's a guard at the end of this tunnel. Slide in head first and take this. (pistol) "you have to shoot the guard at the end."

I joined the Army anyway, not really caring about life one way or the other. It wasn't long maybe 8 months before I was medically discharged without ever being in Combat. This medical condition just appeared. Within a few weeks I couldn't hear. This condition is something that has to build up for 6 years to get to the point where it was at. Cholesteatoma. My ears never even hurt, my hearing was ok.

It's like I picked the wrong answer anyway, after I was basically told the Sand Box would make me die and start over. and then my past was changed so that I would get discharged before I died.

I'm here for something. I feel like it's 2012 related...

Maybe I'm supposed to have kids? Maybe I'm supposed to spread happiness?
I don't really know, but I am supposed to be here for something.

And no one has to believe me either...
Especially YOU mr. demon eyes

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Lol or its not hard for a gourp of people to network using consciousness and telepathy (which are real beings here, not angels, they are assholes just like you and I and everypone else) and make the OP think hes being touched by God. Seriously, I could setup a group of people to stalk someone via the internet, have a few conversations about thier life (after gathering info reports on them) and make it seem like I know their whole life and am some extra dimensional being.

So as far as God goes, he is real but OP is hustling: 1. the story is not real 2. hes trying to manipulate and push readers in a certain direction, that fits the agenda that he believes in

So you find that more believable... than the OPs Story? It's not hard for a group of people to stalk someone who doesn't live there by using telepathy to keep tabs on him... and the best they can come up with to manipulate him is to tell him one day he has a purpose that is something they wont tell him?

Wow, nice scam... These hustlers really hustled him didn't they. Took all his money... wait?

1. You have no way of knowing if the story is true or not
2. Whats the Ops hustle?

3. You think you're not hustling to change our views to push your readers in a certain direction that fits the agenda you believe in? Lets go back up to the telepathy, and your total knowledge of god shall we..

"they are assholes like you or me and everyone else"
I'm not an asshole, but I'll let you speak for yourself there big boy.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't doubt your experiences, but then I am much older than you with a number of amazing experiences myself. I am jealous as none have been so extensive, more like a small, well, not so small vision, word or such piece of a large puzzle, and then I am left to figure it out.

What I liked was, you supported me, as now and again, I get down and forget there is a greater underlying design to our lives. I laughed at the reference of preaching your belief's, this won't work. I recently tried to share these experiences with some religious group and anything outside of the box they are in is not excepted. I sat having a beer with one young minister and asked why do you thing someone thousands of years ago whom had experiences was inspired by god, yet if I tell you I may have been visited, I am crazy, he walked away.

I will relay one of my earliest encounters which I did not recognize until adult hood. This was back in the late 40's when I was cold in the dead of winter, no socks, holes in my shoes a threadbare shirt and an old suit coat or similar wrapped around me to keep from freezing. I lived on the poor side of town and I was beneath them, living in a chicken coop without heat. My brother and I lived there with a drunk, a father whom left us to starve and we were in fact close to death, you get the picture.

As I was pulling my only possession, a red sled down the road, I was abruptly stopped by this tall woman in a long gray coat and black shoes whom stood in my way. I did not see her until she was right there in front of me. I looked up at her and she asked a simple question which released a flood of wisdom from such a young boy in that state. She asked out of the blue, "are you angry that you are poorer than all the other children and have less than all of them"? Huh? What a question to ask a starving kid, and sure I was jealous and sure I was pissed, life was hard terribly hard, we were abused to the point of death.

My answer came from within, and from the kid, not me, "no, am lucky, I am learning faster than all the other kids". That answer set the frame work for the rest of my life which has had a lot of pain and joy, I always look at every experience as a positive thing, good and bad. I have stood in spirit next to what some would call God while out of body a year ago when in great pain and being attacked by locals, the very same people I almost gave my life for and now suffer the pain of the injuries, yet life is more than that.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I met an angel once, in a deli, in the dead of winter.

It stalked in, cursed and berated me for over a half an hour, ordered a sandwich on my tab and then left without paying. I called out to it as it was heading for the door. It mumbled something about having Nickelback tickets, flipped me the bird, and walked out. Before the door shut, it shouted, "You're on your own."

So that's my story. I assume most of you will believe it, despite it being utterly ridiculous and in no way backed by facts of any kind. Or do you only believe angel stories that fit your preconceived narrative?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
While I am glad you have found peace, happiness and direction. If there is a god he has some explaining to do when I see him. "Just because" and "because I said so" didnt work when I was a child and it doesn't work now. I don't want to stomp all over your thread OP so I wont cut my veins and bleed my own experience here but I have buried two of my three children. You are correct children are a gift weather it be a divine one or not. If there is a god he is cruel and sadistic and I want to be as far from him as I can because he is dangerous and unpredictable. I would rather believe crappy thing happen to perfectly good people for no good reason at all than think it was done to me on purpose. I sleep better at night that way and the world is a safer place because I hold on to that belief. I cant buy the whole "the lord works in mysterious ways" line. Trust me if I got my hands on him I would make him talk and it better be good.

Enjoy your child life is short and sweet and that is part of what makes it so amazing and beautiful. I wish you well on your journey my friend. Someday maybe we will know the answers and then again maybe not.

There is a word being used, God. But I always use the word Goodness/Love and Family, not discounting that the infinite journey towards the Largest Higher Self, or the All, would be towards what one may call God, but its impossible to really define such a concept, for its infinite journey of learning.

But the loss of a child, 2 children would be heart wrenching, and even picturing this with my children, I understand why you feel this way.

I recommend Dolores Cannon's books, the regressions which are alot like NDE's with some answers that show why some are here, purpose's. And why some have lives shortened, for they came for a time, for a purpose, and go home when its over. This is not to say there is not also a collective school going on so the actions of another may not contribute to shortening their lessons too, but Higher Self and Family/Goodness/God is the real ones who choose if another's actions can have that impact.

I believe that your children watch over you all the time, and that nothing will be for a long long time, in separation, that coming here it is an honor to love those in your life, even a stranger, even someone who has caused harm, its an honor to love. Its also like a work assignment. This world is like going to the trenches where so many are wounded, to learn something or help someone. And its like a day job, its like going to school for the day, just one school day to our souls, but our families here, and children are really dear to us, and forever.

Lots of Love and Light and Blessings.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Lucky you, when people come up to me and say those things it's just some moron asking me to convert to christianity asking if I've been saved and beleive in Jesus, etc, etc. Blah blah blah then try to hand me some pamphlet for Jehova's witnesses or some other christian church to go to services.

They are no Angels, because I don't think God gives a hoot what religion one chooses to follow, as long as they live a good life.
JMO.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What I am about to write really does pain me because so many people on ATS will believe you OP.

I do not.

I do not believe the OP has had any contact with Angels as he has said it could be that the OP just had two random conversations with strangers that you have read a little bit too much into, it could be that he was were having grandiose delusions due to a mental illness or the use of drugs.

It is clear that the OP wants to believe this, we all seek this sense of importance in our life’s and if his has been as hard as the original post suggests then perhaps this is his way of making sense of the world. Therefore this may appear to be very real for him but in reality its just a figment of his damaged mind.

What’s sadder is that there are loads of people on ATS who want to believe him, will exchange their own stories about Angles. This is born form a psychological need to believe rather than a experience founded in reality.

That is my view on it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm going to call you out and ask you to provide evidence for your viewpoint. I will also ask you to explain why you felt it important to state your viewpoint rather than find another thread to comment on when there is no harm in anyone believing the OP.

I know many people who have had experiences with angels. I can state that I to have had them. Perhaps we who have had these experiences aren't "reading more into it than there really was" but are in fact seeing it for what it really was. Maybe those who deny such experiences are really missing out on the very thing that could enrich their lives and make a little more sense out of life. Why would you seek to rob them of this for whatever reason?

I truly look forward to your answers. Consider them very seriously before you post. You pointed at yourself in the mirror somewhat. Don't answer until you can see it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Provide me with evidence then that the OP really has been in contact with Angles, I could refer to Occam ’s razor in this instance, it’s a much bigger assumption to say the OP was in contact with Angles than it is to say he may be making this up or deluded in some way.

I think I made my point quite clear, I am religious for the record and do believe in angles, just not that they visit Joe the plumber all that often.

Also there is nothing wrong with writing on a thread to disagree it fuels the debate, do you really only want people who agree with you to post on a thread, that would be pointless and only entertain ignorance.

I have made my views clear.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

First, please stop writing "angles", since this thread has nothing to do with geometry, and write "angels" instead.

Second, Occam's razor is not really applicable here in that there is no complexity in his story. It's simply for you to take at face value - or not. But you choose to label him as delusional or hallucinatory. I could easily add my stories here too. They are slightly similar but also they are entirely different. He knows what he saw and what was said and that those things are true. You have no good reason to doubt him. He's got nothing to gain but to perhaps inspire someone or to bring other stories to light.

Again, I ask you why you feel that there must be some proof given. If he had photos, you would only say that they are of a person. How do you know that angels aren't people? They can be anyone at any time. You do not have any information about them as you have not experienced them. This can only mean that you're spiteful and malevolent. Is that right? Or does this just frighten you so you much cut him down?

You gain nothing in trying to cast aspersions on the OP. You aren't stirring up discussion. He came here to tell his story and that's that. There's nothing at all wrong with that. Just let this thread be a nice thing. You be a nice thing too.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Out of curiosity, if you're religious and believe in angels, what makes you think these particular incidents aren't real?

Secondly, is there a possibility that you may be a little jaded yourself after having worked in the mental health industry in the past?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Beautiful stories friend, I believe every single word

Thank you for sharing such unique events!

Peace

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OtherSideOfTheCoin, this is called the GREY AREA for one simple reason... to share PERSONAL STORIES. Not spreadsheets, formulas, evidence of any kind... but PERSONAL STORIES. So in this thread no one gives a damn if YOU believe it or not. Your 'discussion stimulating' drivel is neither required nor desired. This isn't about you so try and get over yourself enough to realize that. Head on over to "Paranormal Studies" to stimulate discussion and shine your little light of 'truth'. Here, you are just being selfish and contrary.
edit on 6/8/2012 by satoriku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Awesome story!! I just want to clarify if you are not a believer in angels. Well that because you are right. The christian sense of what an angel is in today's world is incorrect. The angels in the bible are things we probably hope to never see and if real would probably kill us upon sight. What you dealing with is the entities from the spiritual realm. They are there to guide us for some "real # undisclosed" reason. Im glad they were on your side that day

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Loved your stories! So uplifting and ahh they made my day. Thank your for sharing!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Or Australian.

... oh hang on a second

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
No, I don’t believe you.

Even if your MRI was clear, something else seems terribly amiss.

Yep..... get yourself checked out mentally and physically just to make sure.

Perhaps tell the doctors that you are experiencing these hallucinations and hearing voices and see what they think - do it for your son if you don’t think you need to yourself.

I too have saved people’s life’s and also had them die on me. At no stage did I think that anyone was ‘watching over me’ or that an ‘angel’ was present or any other ludicrous ‘spirit or god being’ had anything to do with what was going on either then or up to now.

The way to truly be the best father you can be for your boy is to live in reality, which I understand for some people can be a very scary place without a crutch.

My son knows and understands reality from fiction at 5 years of age, he also has a great imagination and understands exactly what one is. He can play and have fun in his fantasy worlds and enter reality again in the blink of an eye.... I suppose I'm wondering if you think you can do the same?

PS: Yes, post a link to the murder news story, I would like to read that.

Mickierocksman

You might as well be a troll.

Or Australian.

... oh hang on a second.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

How is it wasting peoples time exactly? Where exactly am I corraling them with my "mind control". I felt compelled to sit down and write about my experiences so I did end of story no subterfuge. Please explain how you think this is about mind control? Not only that go back and re-read the entirety of my post you missed a lot of things. You start talking about how I was fooled into believing something for someone else's agenda. What was I fooled into?? Not like they told to go do this or that they talked to me about my life no one else's just my life. What an I hustling? Have I asked anyone to take Jesus or go to church or buy my book or donate to me? Nope. I told my experiencings. If you choose to believe me, that's great. If you choose to not believe m, well you know that's ok too. I'm not here to sway you either way. Just felt compelled to tell of my story.
edit on 8-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman

No, I don’t believe you.

Even if your MRI was clear, something else seems terribly amiss.

Yep..... get yourself checked out mentally and physically just to make sure.

I too have saved people’s life’s and also had them die on me . At no stage did I think that anyone was ‘watching over me’ or that an ‘angel’ was present or any other ludicrous ‘spirit or god being’ had anything to do with what was going on either then or up to now.

No, I don’t believe you.

edit on 8-6-2012 by GFDGFS because: I can

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join