It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with 2 what could only be Angels.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

lol..well at the time it was not my intention or want to see Angels. I'm glad it inspired you.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You don't need a church or a book to speak of God just the heart.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Wow I don't know what to say other than your story is so cool man! I have only had one Angelic visit that I know of and it was during a half awake half asleep sorta state. I wish I had something like this happen to me because it sure would make me feel better and balance out all the times I have been messed with by the bad guys (abductions)...

Awesome man keep us informed of any other visits like this if you would please!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Will do.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

May I ask about your premonitions?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No, I don’t believe you.

Even if your MRI was clear, something else seems terribly amiss.

Yep..... get yourself checked out mentally and physically just to make sure.

Perhaps tell the doctors that you are experiencing these hallucinations and hearing voices and see what they think - do it for your son if you don’t think you need to yourself.

I too have saved people’s life’s and also had them die on me. At no stage did I think that anyone was ‘watching over me’ or that an ‘angel’ was present or any other ludicrous ‘spirit or god being’ had anything to do with what was going on either then or up to now.

The way to truly be the best father you can be for your boy is to live in reality, which I understand for some people can be a very scary place without a crutch.

My son knows and understands reality from fiction at 5 years of age, he also has a great imagination and understands exactly what one is. He can play and have fun in his fantasy worlds and enter reality again in the blink of an eye.... I suppose I'm wondering if you think you can do the same?

PS: Yes, post a link to the murder news story, I would like to read that.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Truly amazing story! This is what ATS is all about, being able to share our experiences with others. Not only did it effect you, but now you have had the chance to bring something uplifting to many. I'm grateful for that. Thanks!

Congratulations on your baby boy. The universe works in mysterious ways and brings things that we would never expect. Literally!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by satoriku

Sure. As I mentioned earlier I had spinal meningitis last winter and had an MRI. A few days prior to being hospitalized I was in the middle of it all starting I had a 106 degree fever and was just miserable. I don't know about you but when I get sick really sick I have the craziest dreams. Let me preface this first. I'll try and explain as best I can. Have you ever had a dream but in the dream you are someone else? Like you were hitchhiking along in someone else's dream? That is what this was. The person a male in this dream stole a very large county snow plow and went on a joy ride with it. We were driving along and came upon a man on the side of the road in a blue uniform without a moments hesitation the guy driving the truck ran him down were he stood. I could hear the bones crunching and the sick meaty thud his body made as he was struck. And worst part is I could feel the joy and orgasmic excitement from the person driving the truck as this all happened. The feelings beyond evil. So fast forward a week I am out of the hospital home and rehabbing.

I am reading CNN and right there on the front page is my dream in real live. A felon had escaped and stolen a Snowplow and ran a cop down on the side of the road who was checking on a stalled motorist.

I wanted to vomit. As I had seen the whole thing played out in my dream.
edit on 7-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

You're wondering if I think I can do what? Enter into a fantasy world? Nope no thoughts of zipping in and out of fantasy worlds. I'm a single father I know were my reality exists. Like I said I had an MRI of my brain last winter. I am perfectly fine. Would you like me to post the photos of that you know so you can check it out? If you will notice I never said when I pulled the girl from the car that I was helped by some spirit or God. I said I was told I was put there at that moment because out of all the people there I was the only one who risked my life getting this girl out of the car when I could have just as easily sat there and watched her burn to death. That's cool that you don't believe the story. I'm not asking you too. You have your opinion and I respect that.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
To the OP:
You are blessed, my friend. How we all wish we could have a conversation with one who was sent to us with messages like these. And you shook his hand! Quite remarkable. How did it feel? And at what point did you connect him with Raquel? Most intriguing...

It's good to let go of the anger. This life is too short as it is.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
No, I don’t believe you.

Even if your MRI was clear, something else seems terribly amiss.

Yep..... get yourself checked out mentally and physically just to make sure.

Perhaps tell the doctors that you are experiencing these hallucinations and hearing voices and see what they think - do it for your son if you don’t think you need to yourself.

I too have saved people’s life’s and also had them die on me. At no stage did I think that anyone was ‘watching over me’ or that an ‘angel’ was present or any other ludicrous ‘spirit or god being’ had anything to do with what was going on either then or up to now.

The way to truly be the best father you can be for your boy is to live in reality, which I understand for some people can be a very scary place without a crutch.

My son knows and understands reality from fiction at 5 years of age, he also has a great imagination and understands exactly what one is. He can play and have fun in his fantasy worlds and enter reality again in the blink of an eye.... I suppose I'm wondering if you think you can do the same?

PS: Yes, post a link to the murder news story, I would like to read that.

Mickierocksman

You might as well be a troll.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

Thank you! I was overwhelmed by it all. To sit there and hear a complete stranger talk about things of such an intimate nature was truly mind blowing. I tried to put it out of my head and get through the night. The drive home was a very speculative drive. When it became clear who had sent him it clicked right away that he and Raquel were one in the same. I still wish I had gotten his name. When everything really clicked for me was when my little man was born and I was standing above him and he was in the warmer and he reached up and wrapped his tiny little hand around my finger. That's when I felt the touch of God and both these events came streaming through my mind.
edit on 8-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Your experience reminded me of Vincent Tan's incredible Angelic encounters several years back. This is copied from another post so definitely go to the two links posted as there is much more to this than the single encounter that I quote from here:

Vincent Tan, a chemist in Chattanooga had a supernatural encounter with an Angel named Gabriel in March of 1993. (Explained here) A woman in Iowa who was diagnosed with cancer and near death read about Vincent's experience.

On Saturday, April 6, 1996, Vincent was awakened at 4:30 a.m. with a burden to pray. He slipped to his knees beside his bed for a few moments, after which he returned to bed and to sleep. He arose later, and at 7 a.m. began his morning prayer time. At 7:30, as he was still praying, the telephone rang. So as not to be disturbed, he decided to let the answering machine take the call.

"Hello," Vincent said. Surprisingly, the other party also said, "Hello." Again, Vincent said, "Hello." Again, the lady on the other end said, "Hello." Vincent asked, "Do you want to speak to me?" The lady said, "No."

Vincent then asked, "Then why did you call me?" The lady said, "I didn't call you." Vincent explained that his phone rang and he had answered it. The lady said the same thing happened to her--that her phone rang and she had answered it. Vincent told her his name, and she said her name was Doris, and that she was in Iowa. They both concluded that somehow their lines must've become crossed, causing this freak mishap.

But in another surprise, Doris asked, "Are you the same Vincent who had an experience with an angel?" Vincent said yes. She said that every day for the past six months her mother had prayed that she would be able to meet or speak with Vincent before she died. In her prayers about this, she had claimed the promises of Jeremiah 32:27, which says, "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" and Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." Doris explained that her mother was near death, and how that very morning, at 3:30 a.m., Iowa time (the exact same as Vincent's prayer at 4:30 a.m., Eastern Time) she was awake and felt led to seek the Lord and remind Him of her mother's request. She asked if Vincent would speak with her mother, to which Vincent agreed. At the end of his description, Vincent heard the mother say weakly, "Praise the Lord. Amen." This was followed by silence. All was strangely quiet. Vincent waited, thinking that Doris was taking him off the speaker. After a few moments, Doris broke the silence and came back on the regular telephone. "Praise the Lord," she said. "My mother just died." Quoted from here

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
While I am glad you have found peace, happiness and direction. If there is a god he has some explaining to do when I see him. "Just because" and "because I said so" didnt work when I was a child and it doesn't work now. I don't want to stomp all over your thread OP so I wont cut my veins and bleed my own experience here but I have buried two of my three children. You are correct children are a gift weather it be a divine one or not. If there is a god he is cruel and sadistic and I want to be as far from him as I can because he is dangerous and unpredictable. I would rather believe crappy thing happen to perfectly good people for no good reason at all than think it was done to me on purpose. I sleep better at night that way and the world is a safer place because I hold on to that belief. I cant buy the whole "the lord works in mysterious ways" line. Trust me if I got my hands on him I would make him talk and it better be good.

Enjoy your child life is short and sweet and that is part of what makes it so amazing and beautiful. I wish you well on your journey my friend. Someday maybe we will know the answers and then again maybe not.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

THANKS for your moving narratives. I have no trouble believing them, at all.

You may find the following book encouraging and affirming:

ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT by Roland Buck, now graduated from this life.

www.angelsonassignment.org...

It's free for reading or downloading from that link.

He had a couple of Great Dane dogs . . . and he could always tell when the angels were manifesting in our dimension and headed his way in the house by the way the dogs acted--the dogs loved their presence and acted like it.

It's a pretty dramatic book that I also have no trouble believing.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I find this fascinating and indeed possible. How many times I have felt like something guided me when trouble was in the air because I chose to try to put the problem in God's hands? I can't remember them all but they have been of things similar, not with a person standing by me to my recolection but rather that instantaneous correct movement for which I had some intuitional moment that guided me to turn out of harms way. Times where I was in harms way from either thugs or even a dangerous car event. I have felt like something greater than all of us was guiding my moves. Not controlling but what seemed like subtle suggestion. Similar to the description above of the guy meeting the Spanish family. Things that turned me toward my current interests/love of all things science related and the meta physical possibilites of how we can influence the desired outcome by wishing it so. So long as what we are wishing for is reasonable, I think most anything is possible. After all, Jesus did say to us that all we needed was just the faith the size of a mustard seed to be able to move mountains. The OP's experience is compelling for him and he has shared it. That may have been the only reason these events happened, to share it so others may be inspired by the possibilities. We humans are special. More special than all the animals on earth despite what the PETA people believe. And even though we don't understand everything that happens to us, these seemingly random events in our lives do seem to be for a higher purpose that is later more clear to us as to why it might have happened the way it did.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Your pain and anger are understandable.

However, Almighty God chose to create; individuals who could relate to Him

in a LOVE RELATIONSHIP.

That REQUIRES the true option of CHOOSING NON-LOVE.

By definition, that involves pain as a consequence of choosing non-love.

The collective pains and traumas, evils of millions of individuals choosing non-love in dozens of daily choices can add up to LOTS of devastating traumas.

Nevertheless, God does have a way out . . .

yet, even His kids WILL BE TRIED IN THE REFINER'S FIRES.

This IS BOOT CAMP to train individuals to rule and reign with Christ over countless ages and worlds. God is determined to have rulers who will rule in love and humility. Suffering is one of the best teachers of such things, sadly.

Anyway--, you, too might well benefit from this book:

ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT.

It may startle some of your assumptions.

www.angelsonassignment.org...

Free for reading or downloading from that link.

edit on 8/6/2012 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Your post is a somewhat understandable opinion.

However, I see it as overly assumptive and overly judgmental.

This psychologists finds nothing at all of concern in the OP's psychology as presented on this thread.

Just because YOUR construction on reality is different does NOT mean he's delusional.

He sounds extremely grounded in person, place, time, perspective, etc.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
thank you for sharing. i too believe i have seen an angel. running away when i was 19 i saw what could only be described as an average woman at a pay phone at a gas station. she caught my eye and i noticed she was looking straight into mine. i stepped in the gas station, immediatley stepped out to look at her again, and she was gone. just like that. i knew and still somehow know she was an angel and that i was being watched over. an extra detail is that when i first saw her she took my breath away and she was not beautiful at all, just very average. it was a very strange experience.

thanks for telling your experience.
edit on 8-6-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

edit on 8-6-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Read the first post man, and sadly, I think someone electronically manipulated you into thinking you had a genuine experience with angels haha.

EDIT: also I think this story is completely fake, its wasting peoples time and you are trying to corral them into mind control with false "feel good" stories. Anyone on the internet can make up anything they want lol.
edit on 8-6-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join