It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with 2 what could only be Angels.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyree

Originally posted by strangedays
reply to post by w810i

Read the first post man, and sadly, I think someone electronically manipulated you into thinking you had a genuine experience with angels haha.

EDIT: also I think this story is completely fake, its wasting peoples time and you are trying to corral them into mind control with false "feel good" stories. Anyone on the internet can make up anything they want lol.
edit on 8-6-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

Can people really be electronically manipulated?

If you think this is "fake" and wasting peoples time, then why did you bother reading it? Even more strange,why did you waste your time posting on it? The OP hasn't wasted my time whatsoever.

And yes you're right, people can "make up anything they want" on the internet - but I'd also like to think that the majority of people are sincere and truthful when they post their experiences, saying that - maybe that's because I am sincere and truthful?

I suppose if I were to be a prolific liar myself, I would assume other people would be the same - you've heard the saying....."Monkey knows their own tricks"

Yes people can be manipulated electronically which is where the whole stereotypical "tin foil hat" image of the paranoid conspiracy theorist comes from. HAHA

There is tech that can make you hear voices in your head.
adage.com...

.So this is why people should pay attention to conspiracy theories like Project Blue Beam and stuff like that.
Cults in ancient ti,es would use drugs to mind control their members into joining, hypnotising and then enslaving. So why not HAARP, Silent Spread Sound Spectrum?
wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

Much like queen bees in a hive with workers, the controller attains power through controlling and manipulating others. Talk to people who fall for all those online pyramid schemes and nigerian email scams. This is one form of manipulation that even smart people can fall for. There is always money to be made on ignorance which is why people should be aware of cults and scammers.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Snake Plisskin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
These were cultist or scammers

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snake Plisskin

Originally posted by Nyree

reply to post by w810i

Read the first post man, and sadly, I think someone electronically manipulated you into thinking you had a genuine experience with angels haha.

EDIT: also I think this story is completely fake, its wasting peoples time and you are trying to corral them into mind control with false "feel good" stories. Anyone on the internet can make up anything they want lol.
edit on 8-6-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

Can people really be electronically manipulated?

If you think this is "fake" and wasting peoples time, then why did you bother reading it? Even more strange,why did you waste your time posting on it? The OP hasn't wasted my time whatsoever.

And yes you're right, people can "make up anything they want" on the internet - but I'd also like to think that the majority of people are sincere and truthful when they post their experiences, saying that - maybe that's because I am sincere and truthful?

I suppose if I were to be a prolific liar myself, I would assume other people would be the same - you've heard the saying....."Monkey knows their own tricks"

Yes people can be manipulated electronically which is where the whole stereotypical "tin foil hat" image of the paranoid conspiracy theorist comes from. HAHA

There is tech that can make you hear voices in your head.
adage.com...

.So this is why people should pay attention to conspiracy theories like Project Blue Beam and stuff like that.
Cults in ancient ti,es would use drugs to mind control their members into joining, hypnotising and then enslaving. So why not HAARP, Silent Spread Sound Spectrum?
wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

Much like queen bees in a hive with workers, the controller attains power through controlling and manipulating others. Talk to people who fall for all those online pyramid schemes and nigerian email scams. This is one form of manipulation that even smart people can fall for. There is always money to be made on ignorance which is why people should be aware of cults and scammers.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Snake Plisskin because: (no reason given)

I understand all that, but doesn't that involve sounds, be they detectable or undetectable to the human ear? I find it hard to believe that the OP has slipped some sort of undetectable electronic manipulation message in his post - although, never say never.

I was referring to someone suggesting we were being manipulated by what the OP had written.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
These were cultist or scammers

Should be "These were not cultist or scammers"

As far as having slipped something into my post not sure how I could accomplish that.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

What a wonderful missive. Yes, I believe they were Angels ..guiding and caring for you. How exciting!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vespasian

Glad you enjoyed them.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I've had few experiences with what I thought were angels too.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
well after ive seen what ive seen, the stuff demonstrating the supernatural ability says god doesnt exist, and he aint helping me out. It bothers me, but it may be that he truly does not exist. Or at least teh way religious text writes it. Its sad.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

well after ive seen what ive seen, the stuff demonstrating the supernatural ability says god doesnt exist, and he aint helping me out. It bothers me, but it may be that he truly does not exist. Or at least teh way religious text writes it. Its sad.

Please explain

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hello Friends, thought I would pull this up from the vault.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

hey....Montana, I remember your thread from last year
You and your well trained son will be good soldiers for God. In Montana....that's specially cool. Montana will be important I'm sure of it.
Texas, signing off.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I believe the closer we draw to God, the more spiritual experiences some will have. I have had quite a few throughout my lifetime. But my husband has not. I don't understand the spiritual world but love the many mysteries that it contains.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You know that your son is your spirit guide, incarnated into this life, right? This is the gift.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Caught the link to this on your more recent thread, and just wanted to say, WOW! Looks like God is really working in your life. The story has a very good feel to it. For what it's worth, discernment is the biggest gift I have, and this feels very real. Enjoyed reading the story, too, and how much things have changed for you, for the better.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks glad you enjoyed them! If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
Don't be distracted by wishy-washy new age philosophies, channelled material etc. For reasons that will become clearer, you were led off that path in order that you might tread the narrow way.

Only the Saved understand this.
Others will like to experiment with new age and all the rest of pseudo spiritual
mumbo jumbo.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Since this was a murder and it was on the News like you said it was. There would be an article somewhere online about it. You mind looking for it?, and posting the link? I'm sorry, but I just can't take everything you say when knowing people can easily make up stories for attentions or in this case, Stars on a website like ATS.

Just saw this thread and noticed you never got a reply to your post.

That's a shame...on multiple levels.

But educational/useful to remember.

Thanks for reminding me...

Quick note to others - his question was not directed to the OP, but another poster on page 1 of this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

w810i
reply to post by INDOMITABLE

We are very much akin. When my mom passed away that is when it all started for me I was pissed that I had no control over it and as the other tragedy's occurred and I could only stand by and watch it I totally stepped off the path and started trying to find ways around what I perceived as not having the reins of my own life. You are right had I continued on who knows where I would have ended up. I still have struggles as everyone does but I do what I can to get thru it and be the best version of myself I can. The gift that was spoken of that night which later became my son was the best thing I will ever experience in my life. My son has changed me in ways that (he is 2) I still cannot put words to. Almost as though a match was tossed deep inside me and I was burned out from the inside.

My son has opened up things to me that two years ago I never knew existed and if not for him I would never know these talents. His birth was the blank canvas of a new life for me.
edit on 8-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

I have to say, i'm in the same boat. After my dad passed away, which was a shock to say the least. In the hospital for an abscessed tooth, 35 days later... he was gone. I went off the deep end. I was in Catholic schools my whole life but never felt a connection, needless to say, after my dad passed, I felt even more disconnected from God. I was SO MAD! I just didn't understand. Well, to make it short, now I do. If my dad didn't die and I go through the situations I did afterwards.. & see the "signs" I do now, I would have not turned to God. I also would have never happened upon this site.

I was reading a book one night at my friend’s house sometime after my dad passed, Heaven is 4Real, about a 4 year old boy who had surgery and met Jesus and could see his parents at the time he was in surgery, he knew stuff he shouldn't of.. well it all of a sudden hit me, my dad is with God.

I started remembering things that happened while in the hospital, things said, things my dad wrote down.. One time we were in his room, my dad kept moving his mouth & nodding and looking at the ceiling. We kept asking who he was talking to, he would point and mouth GOD or JESUS. At the time we laughed it off that it was the meds he was on and what not.. I know now, that it was most definitely Jesus he was speaking to. I am almost positive when he said that, it was about a week or so before he left us, it was like he was accepting his fate. For the last week he was here, he was just about brain dead.

Oh and later, his girlfriend found his Baptism card. He was baptized on the same date he died, 55 years later. Baptism January 23, 1955, he passed away January 23, 2010. If I had any questions before, I surely didn't after I saw that!!

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I never believe anything anyone says, but I believe you and thank you. I happened upon your posts and after reading for hours the other night, started having more of my "signs". I love it, I can't even put into words how comforted it makes me. Also... I NEVER comment like this on ATS lol..

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

cheebie23

I also would have never happened upon this site.
I NEVER comment like this on ATS lol..

Praise The Lord that, you found Jesus,
but be wary ats by and large is a devil's den

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join