It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with 2 what could only be Angels.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 11235813213455

Why would they choke me?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Dear w810i

Well I guess that is fine then so long as you do not feel that you are being messed with and are enjoying the experience.

Personally I would be so paranoid that these beings knew all about me, I would want to know how. What technology they are using to keep track of me this way and why me.

As Arthur C Clark said “sufficiently advanced technology well be indistinguishable from magic” yes well that is fine but as I said I would want to know why use it on me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

What would be the point in being paranoid about the situation. Suppose they had nefarious intent, little you could do to stop that. You stated you work with Priests correct? May I ask what religion? If Christianity why would it be so hard to take it at face value for what it is? Having worked that closely to Priests I would assume you would have a fairly deep understanding and at least a passable working knowledge of miracles and miraculous appearances of divine beings.
edit on 10-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Dear w810i

I know that being free in this world is a bit of a miss conception however I like to consider that I am one of the freest people alive today.

I like to think that when I make a decision that it is mine and thought out well, by my standards anyway.

Encountering a being as you have described would leave me suicidal and totally wondering what the point of carrying on is.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I understand what you mean by being free. Everyone is free to one degree or another. I think it comes down to what your personal definition of freedom is. As for encountering beings such as I have, I guess I really do not understand why it would leave you suicidal?? Please expand upon that point.

Is it because it would challenge your notion of freedom somehow or is it something else? Prior to these encounters I was as big of skeptic as they come. It didn't leave me in tatters, in fact it led me to greater understanding that I'm part of a bigger, a much bigger picture. A picture that largely runs in the background something by and large most people either refuse to see or are so withdrawn upon themselves they can't see it It's like the old saying "can't see the forrest for the trees"

Yes, its a frightening concept to think there is a force out there more powerful then yourself and to be confronted with that fact is a huge gut check. However, for me it directed me to a greater path then the one I walked at the time. It opened doorways for me that I never imagined.
edit on 10-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Dustytoad

Very sweet. I had posted about the birds on my facebook as well because I LOVE birds sooooo much! Their sweetness nearly brings me to tears of joy, and the first comment, was also about that song, so I think I needed that.

listening to this song...... I needed it SOOOOOO desperatly..... the tears are just STREAMING down my face.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Dear w810i

You are right I guess it is just me, I keep myself very, very much to myself. Basically I do not let people see me at all. In that they have no idea who I am or what I am thinking.

I do not need their approval in anyway, I certainly do not want to be accepted into their social group or join in there mainly boring conversations.

I guess I would be described as a loner and have always been so. Therefore an interaction as you have described would indeed frighten me to death.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Ah, you betrayed yourself there. You say you don't want or need approval but if you were honest with yourself you would say that you are afraid you won't get approval, therefore you withdraw from society to prevent rejection. You reject them before they have the chance to reject you. There is more than a subtle difference there. If you were indeed as content with yourself as you say, any level of interaction at all would be like any other. Comfort with oneself means that curiosity is still very much intact and alive. You would welcome such a thing rather than reject it.

In all of existence, there is nothing to fear. Everything is basically of your creation on some level. Use your some of your time for honest and genuine introspection. What you find there will surprise you and may help you rejoin humanity. You fears, whatever the source, are baseless. Find your joy - find yourself.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Please stop talking nonsense on this thread. If you do not believe just stay off this thread. Why would an angel choke someone? And in any case this thread is not about demons but angels. Do some research!

edit on 10-6-2012 by levelwise because: no reason

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Very awesome stories. Had to kind of rush through them because I have to head off to work. Looking forward to reading them thoroughly tonight or tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Op good thread and pnterestpng anecdotes.
On both occasions, it was prolly the same guardian Angel.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

The thing pulling you up from the water reminds me of this one time as I was at the top of a building roof and wanted to look down a sudden wind came as if to try to tip me off the edge and strangely I felt like a force was pulling me back to prevent me from accidentally falling. (no guard rail)

I think the mystery is what makes it fun and why even the skeptics will come in to read the stuff. Deep down they may have no answer to some things and want us to reassure them there is something beyond to comfort them when they argue about the supernatural/unexplainable/hard to prove stuff. They read the stuff to seek the answers. All they have to do is accept that if you experienced it yourself it is real to that person who experienced it. It might be trick of the mind or the person making it up but generally people are sane (most of us) and as for lying, what do they have to gain?

If they had an agenda to convert someone to a certain belief to then extract money then maybe there might be something suspicious but it is just people sharing experiences and no harm is being done.

Anything that is supernatural may not even have rational explanation for it since it might be otherworldy system of laws that govern that supernatual thing. (an example is ufo phenomenon which to us who do not know the science behind it yet, seems to defy physics - these can be categorised as supernatural yet people see them and have them on video and they appear on radar! Backed by people who are sane and rational)

Would you say to a person observing a ufo that because they can't explain it with reason that it must therefore not be true? There are a lot of things we experience but can't explain using reason. That doesn't mean it wasn't real or that it didn't happen or that the person imagined it. UFO would be an example of many people experiencing it but not having a way to explain it. Nothing stops people from sharing their ufo encounter accounts and drawing pictures of what they saw or documenting it on film. People "know" that they are real. Yet we can't prove it or explain it because we lack evidence to show others. That's doesn't mean the experience was imagined. A real event happened, a person experiences a supernatural thing, and then they are automatically told by know-it-alls that it could not be true simply because it is not explainable by science or reason. (yet at least)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Snake Plisskin

I've had a few experiences with "angels" or spirits. I have no psychological issues and haven't taken psychedelics.

1) I was 17, just got out for summer or just before school was out and a friend had some joints that looked like cigarettes and I bought a couple and I had a cool gas guzzler car with at least a 350 in it and t-tops so it was such a great day and was smoking a joint while driving (this was back in the mid 90's) and turned up the music and took the back roads and felt really great. I never really knew the roads that well and there was a lot of turns and such. So I'm enjoying the "high" and I'm trying to fiddle with the radio and then suddenly my left shoulder someone or something tapping me like this..

tap..........tap tap and I look up quick and I almost drove off a cliff (it was pretty high at least enough to probably get paralyzed or die from a blow or something) and of course my adrenaline went crazy and I drove home and tried to forget about it but later I knew that a spirit helped save my life then. I tried to tell my family a few times when I was older but know one really wanted to believe me and its too bad.

2) When I was 5 I believe I had a imaginary friend and could hear some things. Telling me to hide because my father was coming and the weird one was looking up at the sky there was an airplane and in my head was either whispered or just appeared it was "World War 3" and I didn't know about world wars back then or which number etc.. Strange that if there was another one it would be #3? and I had no idea.

so in my experience now I do believe that spirits or angels can help at certain times and I have been through alot all my life as well but I feel that I am doing a good job about learning lessons and letting my spirit grow through these hard times for reasons later and that to stay positive when I can. For anyone that gets negative alot now (which I was there) if you confront the problems and do your best then you become more powerful and grow. If you let the negativity get you then you feel like you have no power and its hard to overcome but you have to try to battle. There's so much evil around and good will overcome but it is the hardest battle you have to face...

facing your own demons and overpowering them in a positive way.

You are least important person in the world (in the scheme of things) but you are also the most important person because you are part of something bigger than us all and those few times where you may be truly blessed (such as the op's child) are enough to warrant a hardship life.

Hope this helps a few people today

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
To me its ironically funny that the couple descenders suggest that I either have a screw loose or was under the effect of a controlled substance. Rather then actually stopping and taking a look at the world at large or looking at their own value system they jump to wild accusations.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
***continued**

He told me God was going to give me a great gift for all the pain I had suffered, he didn't know when or what it would be but it would be great.

Hello Warrior of YAH. I have some specific information that will clear up much for you and you can contact me via ats so I may give you my email address so that I may communicate to you what Almighty Loving YAH has for you. I look forward to hearing from you. Please send email via ats chat and/or I will respond with mine as well.

Your Faith is Great and I commend your attitude and it is very refreshing to see that you would even share it here for all to see and appreciate. Most will not but many will.

Blessings in YAH! ahleleuWYaH!!!!!!!

denYA

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Dear CosmicEgg

Thanks for that wonderful analogy, not that I have not heard it before. Also it is interesting that you can come up with it without knowing anything very much about me.

I spend a lot of time thinking about just such a way of looking at myself and although your is a viable alternative I believe you are wrong.

My grandmother may her soul rest in piece used to say “what will the neighbors think” and at an early age I took notice, however after maturing I could see he said neighbors for what the really are. I came up with SAD and no longer cared and never looked back since.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I liked that story and believe you. I have also had some experiences myself that people would refer to as "paranormal" but I know to be communications from the beyond. I hope your rewards continue.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Your own words were the information used to gauge you. Look at the word choices you made. Think about those words and their meaning. You can easily see that you gave a lot away. Please do point out that analogy too. There is none. Perhaps you're responding to the wrong person?

SAD is not unmanageable. Introversion is not a coping method. Like all things, it has a source and a solution. I'm myself from the southern US but live in Northern Europe. Along with other forms of depression, SAD has been in my repetoire as well but needn't cripple you with some conscious effort on your part. If your words are true then you surely see how my reply was inspired. Your words were precisely these:

You are right I guess it is just me, I keep myself very, very much to myself. Basically I do not let people see me at all. In that they have no idea who I am or what I am thinking.

I do not need their approval in anyway, I certainly do not want to be accepted into their social group or join in there mainly boring conversations.

I guess I would be described as a loner and have always been so. Therefore an interaction as you have described would indeed frighten me to death.

You drew a picture of who you are right there. That text is dripping with fear of others. I mentioned in my reply that your fear is baseless and that rejoining humanity would be possible after a good deal of introspection and honesty with yourself. Introversion does not have anything to do with introspection. The former does not lead to the latter.

There is so much fear in each of your texts. If you would like to discuss this further privately, please do feel free to pm me. I see a lot more of you than you might believe.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Dear CosmicEgg

I have lived in a place not long ago where if you where to believe the people around you there are more ex-members of the British SAS than where ever in the regiment. Remaining invisible is an essential part of survival. The place I am now is brimming with re-invented people and the same is true.

It does my heart good that someone can get totally the wrong impression of me from a few words on a blog.

Incidentally do you have any formal qualifications in this sort of psychoanalysis?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join