Atheism to Defeat Religion By 2038

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
Voltaire declared that there would be no Bibles in France within a generation. years later his house was the headquarters of the French Bible society.

Stalin once joked 'how many divisions does the pope have?' today the pope is alive and well while Stalin statues have been torn down all over the former soviet union.

Martin Borman once boasted that the Church in Germany would be reduced to a few senile priests and a handful of old women. it was reported that by the time he died Borman was so enamored of the Catholic church that he pretended to be a priest and held mass on occasion.

and each one of them said that because he thought his particular religion would superscede the established ones.

none of them were a grass roots realisation by ordinary people that the religious message of "be nice":

1/ does not have to come from god
2/ does not need to be "taught" by any kind of clergy
3/ does not need to be accompanied by any insistance that you ahve to "be nice" my way or else
4/ does not require that anyone has to be forced to "be nice" to meet anyone else's idea of what words are required to express your "niceness"

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by HumanCondition

Voltaire declared that there would be no Bibles in France within a generation. years later his house was the headquarters of the French Bible society.

Stalin once joked 'how many divisions does the pope have?' today the pope is alive and well while Stalin statues have been torn down all over the former soviet union.

Martin Borman once boasted that the Church in Germany would be reduced to a few senile priests and a handful of old women. it was reported that by the time he died Borman was so enamored of the Catholic church that he pretended to be a priest and held mass on occasion.

hammer away, ye crafty hands; your hammer breaks--God's anvil stands. 'Age of Reason', nazism, communism...all the trendy philosophies fade and die, but the true faith remains.
Keep protecting the pedophiles mate

It is possible you may need to take a short course in our past and our future. If you know nothing else from the Bible, gain an eye for spotting Mystery Babylon. You are correct on the Roman Catholic Priests, but not about the RCC Faithful.

LINK

Wow you really want me to look at our past. Seems people in the past and present have a lot of reasons to hate the church.
I know the bible and it is just a fiction book.
The RCC faithful are just as guilty as the pedophiles because they support and facilitate their pedophilia even if they do not know it.
Its one thing to have blind faith but to be blind about raping children is just despicable.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

hammer away, ye crafty hands; your hammer breaks--God's anvil stands. 'Age of Reason', nazism, communism...all the trendy philosophies fade and die, but the true faith remains.

Great post. I appreciate your eye for history and truth.

HAHHAHAHA you appreciate truth do you?

I do. The fruit of repentance is giving. Faith gives honor to God. God is love. Taking the name of God is in vain apart from taking on the character. You can judge any human by their fruit. Martin Luther King Jr. said it this way: "...Not by the color of skin, but by the content of his character." He might as well have said, "Not by the denomination of his faith, but by the content of his character." Prejudice is not just skin.

Taking is the mark of anyone who bears fruit of the world. Taking on the name of Christ means taking on the character of love. A Christian can only be seen as true if they bear fruit of repentance. Repentance is a turning from sin. It's a daily task. Faith is God's work in and through us. It's never about what we have done, but what has been done for us. With a false ideology, it's always about what you can do for yourself. God has no part of that mindset.

Know the truth and the truth will set you free.

Notice that I have not judged you at all. My words only cling to truth. If the truth judges you, I have no part in the reflection apart from shining the light.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah let's just throw away all our ancient wisdom teachings in favor of a purely secular humanism, and forget our true heritage, our inheritance, and our destiny as spiritual beings made in the image of God.

Hurray!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I actually think it's correct. When the Moshiach comes He'll abolish all religion, it'll all be about relationship.

Haha kind of putting all your eggs in one basket there, aren't you?
edit on 7-6-2012 by HumanCondition because: (no reason given)

Yeah, as a matter of fact I am.
Well its ok for you to believe it but don't tell others its true when you know its just a fairy tale.

Lol, ive been miraculously healed, sorry, no Dr. Seuss story ever healed me before. Besides all that, lets not be hypocrites here.. you've apparently got all your eggs in one basket, no?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Why does secular humanism mean throwing away history?

Plenty of traditions or "inheritances" are worth throwing away - slavery is a recent example.

Your post starts with a presumption that we are made in eth image of god - which is palpably untrue - was god a boy or a girl for starters??

apart from that - if you want to be a "spiritual being" by all means be one - just stop trying to make everyone else believe in your imaginary friend.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

and which one would that be??

It certainly will not be your religion " atheism ". And your church of evolution with your priests the scientists.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I actually think it's correct. When the Moshiach comes He'll abolish all religion, it'll all be about relationship.

Haha kind of putting all your eggs in one basket there, aren't you?
edit on 7-6-2012 by HumanCondition because: (no reason given)

Yeah, as a matter of fact I am.
Well its ok for you to believe it but don't tell others its true when you know its just a fairy tale.

Lol, ive been miraculously healed, sorry, no Dr. Seuss story ever healed me before. Besides all that, lets not be hypocrites here.. you've apparently got all your eggs in one basket, no?
Its one thing to have blind faith but to be blind about raping children is just despicable.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

and which one would that be??

It certainly will not be your religion " atheism ". And your church of evolution with your priests the scientists.

lol - ah - the old religious counter that aetheism is really a religion - 'cos you can't imagine that anything that says you are wrong can be anything other than another religion - and therefoer it must be wrong because yours is the only true religion...right??!!

Sorry - scientists are people, not priests.

Isn't lying supposed to be against your religious beliefs??

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I do. The fruit of repentance is giving. Faith gives honor to God. God is love.
Please I could replace the word god with cat, santa, human spirit; whatever you want and it would still make just as much sense.

Taking the name of God is in vain apart from taking on the character.
God does not exist, and if there is such thing as a god which is so unlikely its basically impossible because it is one in an infinite number of possibility it is impossible for it to be your specific god.

Taking on the name of Christ means taking on the character of love.
Sorry but the Catholic religion does not hold the patent for love

Notice that I have not judged you at all. My words only cling to truth. If the truth judges you, I have no part in the reflection apart from shining the light.
Well I wouldn't need to judge you either if I could believe that you were going to be tortured for the rest of eternity in hell.

I am not judging you personally but the entire religious group.
We have been polite for long enough, nothing has changed.
You people need to take responsibility and stop the crimes of your faith.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

hy does secular humanism mean throwing away history? Plenty of traditions or "inheritances" are worth throwing away - slavery is a recent example. Your post starts with a presumption that we are made in eth image of god - which is palpably untrue - was god a boy or a girl for starters?? apart from that - if you want to be a "spiritual being" by all means be one - just stop trying to make everyone else believe in your imaginary friend.

I agree completely. Many traditions or "inheritances" needed to be done away with, most of which have been accompanied closely by religion throughout history. For the most part we don't cling to bronze age beliefs anymore. It's about time we move on for good. End religion and I'm sure we will see drastically reduced crime, war, terror, and poverty.
As far as being spiritual goes, I don't see why that wold require religion. By all means, be spiritual if that's what suits you, but don't press your religion or spirituality on others.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman
One can only hope that religion will die out in their life time.
But, considering the rate these fundamentalists are going at, we may not make it to 2038. All these fundamentalists trying to bring on the end of times. I want no part in it.

Are you saying, Mystery Babylon, the Builders (Masons), the High Priests (False Religious Leaders), and the Moneychangers (Banks) are innocent? Are you sure the Christians are to blame? Christ is the only one in history standing against these three characters. Who do you think is creating the NWO? Baptists? Muslims? Hindus? Think again. The NWO believes in a God of greed who comes to steal, kill and destroy. Didn't Christ say, "Love your enemies?" Are you sure about what you are saying above?

edit on 7-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No lies there , I just call them as I see them and to me it takes more faith to believe in evolution and be an atheist then to read the bible and see the truth of God . You see most churches do not teach the truth of Gods word and since most people trust the churches they get lied to . Not unlike the lies your priests the scientists teach about evolution .

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I believe a NWO is what we need, it is the current world order that has us in the current situation. It is clear that the current leaders of the world are all religiously affiliated in one way or another. Religion is destroying the world, and most religions accept the end of the world with open arms. New World Order is exactly what we need. Throw out all the religious fundamentalists and let someone else rule for once. Who knows, we may even achieve world peace this way, or at least to some degree.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

No lies there , I just call them as I see them and to me it takes more faith to believe in evolution and be an atheist then to read the bible and see the truth of God . You see most churches do not teach the truth of Gods word and since most people trust the churches they get lied to . Not unlike the lies your priests the scientists teach about evolution .

I would give you 10 to the power of 100 stars if I could.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Thanks I am new here but will try to teach the truth of Gods word and maybe show the light to a few atheists .

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

teach the truth of Gods word

Polytheism?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I believe a NWO is what we need, it is the current world order that has us in the current situation. It is clear that the current leaders of the world are all religiously affiliated in one way or another. Religion is destroying the world, and most religions accept the end of the world with open arms. New World Order is exactly what we need. Throw out all the religious fundamentalists and let someone else rule for once. Who knows, we may even achieve world peace this way, or at least to some degree.

Your not far off base here and you will get your new world order, but you should always be careful what you wish for. You are also correct about the world leaders being religious and affiliated but not to the God most people pray to, but the god of this world Satan is their god. That is the truth.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Azadok2day because: Kan too spellll

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I realize that you are speaking from a mindset that may be blind. Who knows, maybe I am. Let me give you the honest answer.

Something I have realized is a simple truth. If you can find a lesser (simple) context of a truth, it applies to the greater context. In this case, let me give you the lesser context. If you smoke, you get cancer. A debt is created when a reward is taken that is not earned. Taking reward causes suffering. If someone steals your car, you suffer. They suffer as well since they caused the debt twice--once in themselves and once for you. To make up that debt, you must suffer more work to get another car. The insurance company suffers the loss as well. I suffer by paying higher premiums. It's a loss for everyone.

If you flip this, you see that suffering first leads to reward. Suffer the work to purchase the car and you have transportation. Suffer a job and you get paid. Suffer a morning jog and gain health. Suffering always points toward an earned reward.

Now, look at the NWO. How much debt do WE owe THEM. Debt is caused by taking reward. In this case, the moneychangers have created a petrol dollar ponzi scheme. The Federal Reserve and US military ensures that all dollars for oil come to us. We then give that money to corporations, who in turn, give some of it back to the politician under the table. The debt of that money is then owned by YOU.

Are you sure taking is a good idea? Jesus said to give, even if your enemy asks for your coat. Give him you tunic too. Sell all you have and give to the poor. GIVE! Suffering is giving forward. It creates reward. That, my fellow human, is the truth and the greater case of the same context.

edit on 7-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

No lies there , I just call them as I see them and to me it takes more faith to believe in evolution and be an atheist then to read the bible and see the truth of God .

Perhaps you would like to explain what "more faith" is required for believing many reporduceable studies than to beleive an ancient book full of butchery, mysoginism, internal contradictions and arguments about what should be in it ins the first place?

And what faith do I need to be an atheist???

You see most churches do not teach the truth of Gods word and since most people trust the churches they get lied to . Not unlike the lies your priests the scientists teach about evolution .

And which lies are those then?

this should be good....

BTW which version of creation from Genesis do you believe in - the one where man and woman are created together (1:27-28) and are unnamed, or the one where Adam is creatd first, then Eve (2:7 and 2:21-22) - they can't both be literally true.....

And neither can the versions that have teh Earth covered in water and the water is parted to create land (1:6-8) and het one where the Earth is dry and god causes water to spring up from it (2:5-6).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum