It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand of God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I took this on my way home from work and wanted to share it with ATS. Top band of light almost looks like an arm and a hand. I suppose the bottom does too. The hand of god? Probably not...I know you can make out familiar images in almost any cloud so I'm not claiming anything extraordinary with this photo, I just think it's beautiful none the less(minus the lamp). Anyway, I always enjoy watching the sun break through the clouds.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I like the picture. Clouds are the most beautiful things I have ever seen. And wind I like the wind too. Was there wind? And the warmth of the sun on my body. What a combination. The sun shining on you, the wind blowing against you and clouds filling the sky.

Funny I also enjoy my deprivation tank.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
I took this on my way home from work and wanted to share it with ATS. Top band of light almost looks like an arm and a hand. I suppose the bottom does too. The hand of god? Probably not...I know you can make out familiar images in almost any cloud so I'm not claiming anything extraordinary with this photo, I just think it's beautiful none the less(minus the lamp). Anyway, I always enjoy watching the sun break through the clouds.

I love it. We've been having really nice skies lately as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
I like the picture. Clouds are the most beautiful things I have ever seen. And wind I like the wind too. Was there wind? And the warmth of the sun on my body. What a combination. The sun shining on you, the wind blowing against you and clouds filling the sky.

Funny I also enjoy my deprivation tank.

No there wasn't any wind. I wish I had a better camera because the rays were streaking out above and below the middle cloud in a way I haven't ever encountered...across the whole horizon. The photo doesn't do it justice but I tried to capture the moment.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Great photo. I'm sure the 2D version does it no justice. Sunsets are amazing.

new topics

top topics

join