It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 1980, Obama Told Me He Was Born In Kenya And Wanted To Be President.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a young Obama appearently with a big mouth. 99% sure its the same guy... but still no proof - no video or witnesses.... this make twice Postman and now a Marine.... seems O'man knew he was going to be president mightly early... 19 years old and already he knew...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
yeah and i got a bridge in brooklyn i sell ya real cheap..do you people ever stop with this? even if he was born in kenya he was elected 4 years ago. what are ya gonna do, build a time machine and go back an stop him? and one more thing stop blaming the dude for EVERYTHING that happens..you do realize he doesn't have all the power don't you?. blaming him for everything is like blaming the head coach of a sports team. he might be part of the problem but there are a lot of others players out there. and no i don't like the guy. politicians are like religion, absolutely, positively useless.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Bradley Knowell 2012! Ah thats right.. Point is.. Lotsa people said they'd be el presidente. Psst by the way.. Ima be president in 16 years. My donation page should be up soon.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sweet Jesus you guys are willing to believe any sort of unsubstantiated rumor if its about Obama.

BREAKING!: Obama told me when I was five that he was jack the ripper.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Sweet Jesus you guys are willing to believe any sort of unsubstantiated rumor if its about Obama.

BREAKING!: Obama told me when I was five that he was jack the ripper.

what do you mean "you guys"?

I just came for the cheese.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
In 1980, Barack Obama told me that I was going to be born a year later.

People really dislike Obama and will stop at nothing to prevent his re-election.
edit on 7-6-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
yeah and i got a bridge in brooklyn i sell ya real cheap..do you people ever stop with this? even if he was born in kenya he was elected 4 years ago. what are ya gonna do, build a time machine and go back an stop him? and one more thing stop blaming the dude for EVERYTHING that happens..you do realize he doesn't have all the power don't you?. blaming him for everything is like blaming the head coach of a sports team. he might be part of the problem but there are a lot of others players out there. and no i don't like the guy. politicians are like religion, absolutely, positively useless.

I hate it when people act like this is a non-issue. Yes, he was elected president and there is nothing we can do about that, but using this logic, we shouldn't prosecute criminals because the crime has already been committed. That is why you are wrong, along with everyone else who shares this viewpoint.

And what does everyone blaming Obama for apparently "everything" have to do with his location of birth, or this man's story?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Heresay is not evidence

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

. . . and one more thing stop blaming the dude for EVERYTHING that happens..you do realize he doesn't have all the power don't you?. blaming him for everything is like blaming the head coach of a sports team. he might be part of the problem but there are a lot of others players out there. . . . .

His 2008 campaign speeches sounded like he could fix everything and he was all about hope and change. So now, absolutely nothing is his fault? Fire the Head Coach then!!!

As far as the Marine's recollection of a 1980 conversation. Good to hear it!! We certainly don't hear of any of Obama's school tales from colleges he supposedly attended. He has a huge black hole of a past . . . it's refreshing to hear someone actually met him way back then.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukku
We certainly don't hear of any of Obama's school tales from colleges he supposedly attended.

Yeah!

Oh, wait:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Yes, there's a guy who claimed that Obama told him he was born in Kenya, and then there is another guy (Adams) who claimed that he was told by his supervisor that no birth certificate of Obama's was found in Hawaii. And you just believe them by their word?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Wait a minute, I was reading that when he told his buddies he was the Zodiac....

Isn't that weird?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Do you have any previous events from his youth? Any ex-girlfriends? School records? Childhood friends?

Most people have an entire past that comes up during campaigns. Funny, there doesn't seem to be much here.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

. . . and one more thing stop blaming the dude for EVERYTHING that happens..you do realize he doesn't have all the power don't you?. blaming him for everything is like blaming the head coach of a sports team. he might be part of the problem but there are a lot of others players out there. . . . .

His 2008 campaign speeches sounded like he could fix everything and he was all about hope and change. So now, absolutely nothing is his fault? Fire the Head Coach then!!!

ALL campaign speeches say the same goddamned thing. I'll fix everything, I'll make everything better.. and where do i say nothing is his fault..i said he's part of the problem but he's NOT responsible for everything...the U.S president, every U.S president is the poster child when something good happens and the whipping boy when something bad happens..ALOT more people than the head coach need to be fired..and no, everybodys hero and savior little Ronny Paul isn't/wouldn't make a damn bit of difference

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus

I hate it when people act like this is a non-issue. Yes, he was elected president and there is nothing we can do about that, but using this logic, we shouldn't prosecute criminals because the crime has already been committed. That is why you are wrong, along with everyone else who shares this viewpoint.

And what does everyone blaming Obama for apparently "everything" have to do with his location of birth, or this man's story?
i didn't say it was a non-issue but you seriously think an American president is gonna be charged with a crime? ever? not gonna happen. so you people sound like a broken record with this s**t. and what does everyone blaming Obama for everything have to do with this story? this story is just another excuse to rag on the man and say he's illegal and that he's a NWO puppet and he sucks at this and he's terrible at that..because thats what these threads turn into..blame Obama for EVERYTHING

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Hearsay is sufficient to provide reasonable suspicion required for a stop and further investigation. Depending on various things it may also meet the standard for probable cause for an arrest. It is also perfectly acceptable evidence in a federal civil matter.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For the President's supporters:

I don't know where Obama was born but I would appreciate the posters supporting the President use different arguments than "You've claimed this before so we won't look at new evidence," "You're picking on him," and "So what should we do about it?"

It seems clear, with the bio pamphlet and other evidence, that Obama claimed to be born in Kenya. I think people see that as settled. The question remaining is "Was he telling the truth, or making up a story to look more exotic and interesting." Neither is a comfortable position to maintain, but there's no risk of jail if he was just fluffing up his resume.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OK, seriously true story, in 1980, Bill Clinton told me he wanted to be president.

I'm not kidding. I was a Jr. in high school working for the local radio station in my small Arkansas town and Bill was governor of the state and he and Hillary came to my town. Hillary went to law school with the owner of the radio station I worked at and I was news director (yes, at the tender age of 17 I was a small radio station news director, the youngest in the nation, that's a whole 'nother story though). Anyway, Bill granted me a personal interview and during my interview with him he made it clear that he felt he could do more justice to the POTUS position than the incumbent if he got the opportunity and that it was his goal since childhood to hold the nation's highest office.

I kinda said, 'yeah, wouldn't that be great for the country' and moved on with the interview relative to his governership and our current state issues. Then, several years later I saw him on TV talking about world issues and about running for POTUS and I thought to myself, 'holy sh*t, he's actually gonna try to do it.

And you know the ending to my story.

Didn't mean to go off topic but I had to drop this nugget, it was just too coincidental.

Oh yeah, and Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, no question about it. Good, bad, whatever, deal with the reality that your president's eligibility is questionable at best and illegal at worst.

edit on 8-6-2012 by buskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Do you have any previous events from his youth? Any ex-girlfriends? School records? Childhood friends?

Most people have an entire past that comes up during campaigns. Funny, there doesn't seem to be much here.

Actually, ALL of those things have come up. High school records. tapes from him in college. Old friends. Yearbooks. Birth announcements. You all choose to ignore them in favor of this fantasy that he was 'never vetted'.
edit on 9-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

join