It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO activity reported over NORAD.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Very first video looks like aircraft lining up on approach. Bottom light "disappears" as aircraft turns on final approach for the landing. Then another light shows up at the top again as another aircraft gets in line. Nothing that looks too out of place near a busy airport.

I'm curious as to where the airport is in reference to where the guy is videotaping from. If it's to the right and off the picture, then what we're seeing would make a lot of sense.

The guy might not see it everyday, but airports usually do change their approach patterns based on prevailing winds and weather conditions. So he just might have caught them flying an alternate pattern he's not used to seeing.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I never really understood what an "orb craft" is other than a vague description for a light in the sky.
In any case, these are descending parachute flares.
edit on 6/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

The problem with that idea is in the way the lights disappear. In turning to final there should be some horizontal motion visible, there is none. An example can be seen in this video of the FACH demonstration team landing at Santiago, Chile.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Im Loving it!! I guess they were trying to say HELLO to NORAD.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I never really understood what an "orb craft" is other than a vague description for a light in the sky.
well if its not a flare, chinese latern, balloon or a bird, its an orb craft. in this case it looks like it could be "parachute flares" im open minded so i will consider this explantion. in your opinion would these come from aliens trying to send a message or an earth based military operation? my guess would be its a simple earth based thing that im not aware of.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

A definite possibility.
ET using mortar launched illumination flares to make their presence known to the residents of Colorado Springs.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

A definite possibility.
ET using mortar launched illumination flares to make their presence known to the residents of Colorado Springs.

yes, thank you for that acknowledgement, but i believe this definite "human" activity.
edit on 8-6-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

here is a web site about orbs
all about orbs

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I know next to nothing about UFO's, but should it be a UFO, I'd like to kindly request that it get and stay out of Colorado! K, thanks!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

A definite possibility.

Haha, I think I'm just going to stick with flares out of Ft. Carson.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
All of you non-believers turn away... How come this exact formation has been spotted in different places at the same times? I investigate a lot of UFO cases but this confuses me... This same formation has been spotted at these places in 2003: New York,
El Paso,
Colorado,
Chicago,
Melbourne,
Sydney,
Yorkshire,
Apple Valley CA.

How could this be a flare? Ask yourself that!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

say it was an ufo from outter space why would you want it to go away?
do you just have an uneasy feeling about them ? are the malevolent?
its just an honest question not trying to stir the pot or anything just curious

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Agreed, my first thought was that they are flares being dropped by a plane or helicopter. as you watch the video you will see that its always the light nearest the ground that goes out and is then replaced by a light at the top.
at one point near the end of the video ( 1:22) you can see that there are actually 4 flares or lights, as the one at the bottom is going out another one is starting to light up at the top.

edit on 9-6-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALIENHUNTERSLTD
All of you non-believers turn away... How come this exact formation has been spotted in different places at the same times? I investigate a lot of UFO cases but this confuses me... This same formation has been spotted at these places in 2003: New York,
El Paso,
Colorado,
Chicago,
Melbourne,
Sydney,
Yorkshire,
Apple Valley CA.

How could this be a flare? Ask yourself that!

I just asked myself and here is myselfs answer:
now i have not watched all the videos or even one video for more than a few seconds. now they could be flares or they could be orbs that look and act the same as flares. three lights in triangle formation. now i did some experiments just now with random orbs and some orb like things. each time that i put three up in the air, they formed a triangle. i even mixed the orbs with flares and birds and balloons. same result each time.
My conclusion is that if these are flares, birds, balloons or orbs, they each act in someway like the other...that is they are really really boring. now i am all for orbs being from space but they have to do better at entertaining me.
(the views and opinions of myself re in no way associated with anyone)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuySmiley007
reply to post by MaMaa

I guess it's the unknown factor of it all. I don't think it's worth the risk to my family, myself, ect... Sure it may be great, beings here to help, BUT.. and that's a big BUT.. what if it isn't.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa

reply to post by MaMaa

I guess it's the unknown factor of it all. I don't think it's worth the risk to my family, myself, ect... Sure it may be great, beings here to help, BUT.. and that's a big BUT.. what if it isn't.
The risk to your family? Afraid one might slowly come down and burn out really slowly?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by MaMaa

reply to post by MaMaa

The risk to your family? Afraid one might slowly come down and burn out really slowly?

Don't be silly, I already told you, it's just the unknown part of it all. No one knows a damn thing about why they may come here, whatever they are/if they are anything at all. It's like the horror movies and a stupid helpless girl hears a noise in the basement when she is home alone. So she decides to check it out.. sure maybe it's nothing or maybe it's a serial killer. I'm the one yelling at the tv screen "you idiot, don't go down there.. your gonna die!!" Sure there is the chance it could be good, it could be nothing.. but why risk it?!

Oh and this is from someone who believes there probably are aliens out there. I mean we would be awfully arrogant to think we are the most advanced species out there. Even from a religious point (by the way, I couldn't get any further from religious, but I remember my mom telling me this as a kid) Why would we be so arrogant to think that we are the only intelligent life form that God created? I'm sure there is probably some other life form out there, but I just don't know that I want to come face to face with it until I know for sure that it isn't a threat to me and mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join