It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO activity reported over NORAD.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by pillock

They descend. The flares are on parachutes.
A flare burns out, another is launched.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

That video is nothing like the OP video.
Come on Phage , you normally debunk with rational answers , but this debunk of yours is lame .
Your video shows the flares falling and the OP video does not .

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

I don't know much about UFO's, but lately I have been hearing about formations of three lights in the sky in a lot of different places. I searched to see if somebody already posted this incident and nothing came up. Can this be real though?

UFOs: Archon formation over NORAD Colorado may foreshadow World War III

"Strange Light formations in the skies near NORAD @ Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado Springs, CO. Taken on 6/4/12 around 8 pm. Another similar sighting occurred within two hours of this one in Apple Valley, California. (See Video Response)."

WOW even Seth Rogen has seen a UFO

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
flares? i agree they look like flares but............whats dropping them? we can see a pretty good distance above the lights to see no aircraft.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Thats my question too. When I first watched the vid, it seemed to me that the lights went out at aproximatly the same altitude, and soon after another lit up at the top of the formation, but theyre in a consistant location. Not sure how or why flares would be deployed like that. Then again, I don't really consider myself an expert.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Now I am confused.. Colorado Springs , is no where near Wyoming....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There is quite the military presence in the area, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if those were flares. I believe there are 5 military bases surrounding Colorado Springs (excepting to the East.. unless you count PCD), to the south, west and north. With that in mind, I'd have to say that flare-like objects are probably just that. Besides, if those were UFOs, I guarantee military jets and helicopters, less than minutes away, would be all over it. No activity means it's nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Interesting formation and location! However I don't
understand why the person who wrote the article
brought WWIII into the topic. Why would this be
a sign of WWIII?

Good question. How can the author say with any authority that this UFO is an 'Archon Formation' and has anything to do with WW3 ?

If you look at all his articles they are all similar pieces based solely on speculation, interpretation and opinion. He seems to use the same source for his sightings that form the basis of the story,

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...-form

.....then his wild theories are added. I've seen tactics like that before!

Someone has left a comment for the video and said that there was a storm and the lights were ball lightening, who knows?
Also if you search on Raymond Samuels, it seems he is a published political author. Why has he just started bombarding the examiner with storys about Nazis, Archons, Ufos and WW3 oer the last 12 months? This seems very out of character. I can't help feeling this is all an attempt at promoting the UFO sightings website I linked to owned by a Scott C Waring.

As another search reveals 'Scott C Waring' is a contributer to 'before it's news', ______beforeitsnews/stories/by/0000000000010293 ( Am i even allowed to link to that site
)

I just get more suspicious and wonder if the actual Raymond Samuels wrote any UFO stories at all. I do think this footage is useless without finding out who definitely shot it, as there is only an anonymous witness mentioned and the 'article' that presents it to us is questionable.

((edit to add the original uploader seems to be youtube user jkreegz, who has only uploaded that one video and makes no claims as to what they are))
edit on 8-6-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
These look like classic flares to me.
these are orbs that just look like flares or florbs. if you look at them closely you can see an orbanosity to them. please study orbs and orb like things and the difference betweeen orbs and other common objects that just fade out.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
There is quite the military presence in the area, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if those were flares. I believe there are 5 military bases surrounding Colorado Springs (excepting to the East.. unless you count PCD), to the south, west and north. With that in mind, I'd have to say that flare-like objects are probably just that. Besides, if those were UFOs, I guarantee military jets and helicopters, less than minutes away, would be all over it. No activity means it's nothing out of the ordinary.

from my study of orbs, i understand that they are so common place these days that the military just dont care any more. if you look at the formatioin of the orb-crafts, they were in a non-combat tri-orb. as long as they just apper and fade out and do nothing else, who really cares?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Who really cares? If an anomaly like that appeared over the North American Aerospace Defense Command, I think many people would "care." Just because such a thing had appeared near other bases / jets (which were also probably flares), doesn't mean they would just turn a blind eye when such a thing appeared over NORAD. That's a tad ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

They dont have to be dropped by anything they can be ground launched

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Who really cares? If an anomaly like that appeared over the North American Aerospace Defense Command, I think many people would "care." Just because such a thing had appeared near other bases / jets (which were also probably flares), doesn't mean they would just turn a blind eye when such a thing appeared over NORAD. That's a tad ridiculous.

"a tad ridiculous" yes, now we are getting somewhere.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Have to act skepic here, it could be easily faked... so did you see any helicopters because if this were non US objects the sky would be filled with military aicraft for objects over such an important place as NORAD, or these belong to them?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
At the 1:12 mark it lines up exactly like Orion's belt. Interesting. Although this could simply be Helicopters flying in formation with their flood light on.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

a very good point the lights disapearing could just be the helicopters turning away

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Although I'm leaning toward flares or planes flying in a formation. there is one flare that never seems to descend or burn out. The middle one that all the other flares seems to disappear and reappear around. Looked almost like and aircraft coming head on and those were it's landing lights or something. Any ideas what that central flare looking thing is?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I'm a believer of other intelligent beings out there in the vastness of the universe. To think we would be the only life form and intelligent life form at that, is naive in my opinion. However one has to wonder what the necessity of lights would be for a craft piloted by intelligent beings from another planet. Why would they telegraph their positions? What purpose would lights serve them here on Earth other than to give away their presence? In domestic aircraft they're used to inform other craft of their position. This really doesn't make sense for an alien craft that's capable of navigating the cosmos. Just asking.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Okay what is up with these lights ?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

That's from 2010.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Interesting formation and location! However I don't
understand why the person who wrote the article
brought WWIII into the topic. Why would this be
a sign of WWIII?

Something about Archons ?

What is Archons ?

David Icke suggests that “Archons” orchestrated the first two World Wars, and now pursue a Third World War to complete their sought “Trifecta”.

I have only vaguely researched the GAIA thesis but i kind of remember the archons basically being the "demons" of that theory. There is an "original lightsource" and thus an original darkness and apparently they come from it....there actions are parasitic in nature and essentially seek to feed off the excess negative energy created by chaos and suffering within Gaia Earth....amazing how often these entities come up in different regions, religions, cultures and time periods..... archon, djinn, genie, demon, fallen angels...sumpins going on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join