It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snow White and the Huntsman is not Christian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have read a few reviews now from supposed Christian web sites that praise the values in this movie and believe it is a message about Jesus. It is frustrating that Christians can be so easily duped bythe mystery religion which hides behind supposed Christian symbolism.

Consider this the spoiler warning. I searched for several keywords and did not find an existing thread on this. At the start of the movie, they do the remarkable thing of having Snow recite the Lord's prayer. That seemed to be enough to put a lot of Christian reviewers in her corner for the rest of the movie and ot question any of the overt occultic references.

To make a long story short as we all know the fairytale, this movie has what seems like strange references, out ofplace and highlighted phrases, and confusing relationships which if you don't understand Luciferian thought seems irrelevant. In context though it gives away the true meaning.

Here is the reality of the situation:

Snow White is the Queen of Heaven (Semiramis) and wife of the Nimrod (the Huntsman). She is the mother of monsters (taming the Troll) as a representation of Lilith. She is all but called the Queen of Heaven in the movie, her rousing speech (more to you in the audience than the Duke's men) was steeped in the light of knowlege and calling to arms those who would join her and use her as a weapon to put an end to the darkness brought about by the Queen.

The Queen is a representation of The Christian God which Luciferians believe brought death in to the world (darkness), keeps man from knowledge, and is an ego-maniac demanding worship. When you hear the word "heart" in this movie replace it with "worship". The mirror has been transformed in to a sun disc representing God which reflects the image of Snow/Semiramis at the death of the Queen.

Snow/Semiramis is then coronated in a very akward ending.

A few other mentions;

Prince William is not Charming in this movie because Semiramis was Queen to Nimrod (the Great Hunter/Hunter of Men). Nimrod wakes Snow instead.

The Dwarves make reference to being able to see the light in the darkness. Everytime you hear light think Lucifer, luminosity, illuminati.

The Sanctuary scenes are very occultic all around. The White Hart represents kingship and some Christians believe it represents Jesus. The White Hart bows to Snow White conceding authority to her. The hart is then pierced in its side seeming to confirm that they wish it to be Jesus bowing to Semiramis ("no one has ever see this).

The death lulliby (Gone) repeats gone is the master, gone is the son over and over.

Snow White is risen from the dead after the Huntman calls her the Queen of Heaven and kisses her. Her speech which is odd/out of character starts by saying iron melts but it writhes in itself before doing so making me think of the reference to the end kingdom being part clay and part iron. She then gives tons of enlightenment references and calls herself a weapon which if used (by the men) could defeat the Queen (God).

I don't fully understand the Queen/brother relationship but I don't know all of the mysteries either. At the end Snow states you cannot have my heart (worship). Then stares in to the sun disc.

I am sure there is a lot more. If all of the illuminated references were omitted and the other akward scenes meant to be more of a ritual sacrifice than a movie this might actually be seen as Christian and a good movie but as is it is steeped in the occult and Luciferian worship. Very sad to see so many people duped in to believing that the were cheering for Christ in this when they were in fact cheering his death.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
ok, now i have a question...

the movie isnt christian,does it REALLY cause a problem ?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You might be looking far too into it. You might be right, or the web sights you read might be right... but odds are it's just entertainment, and if you are easily influenced by something, you see that side of the movie.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Whats up with the snow white movies this year : Mirror mirror and Snow white and the huntsman. Could this have some meaning?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So the heck what? Its a movie, not a bible story. Big fat hairy deal. Guess what? The Bard didn't write bible stories either. Some of the best literature on this planet has NOTHING to do with christianity. Sorry bout the news flash, sparky.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Even worse is the fact that the dwarves arnt even real dwarves

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Your thread is interesting. I did not know all this (hoopla!) was going on about this movie.

To me it is just a fairy-tale...nothing more...nothing less.

Snow White is originally a German fairytale written by Willhelm & Jacob Grimm....they were both Calvinists.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I had to stop reading when I read spoiler alert. Well, not every fairytale is based on the bible, is that so surprising? I had nutbar christian dudes tell me that die hard was based on the story of jesus before

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I haven't seen the film, and I don't plan to. Though I will probably rent it when it comes out on Blue-Ray.

But I think you are reading far too much into this. I mean it is made simply for entertainment and more importantly, It was made to MAKE MONEY.

Here is a link to a interview with Groucho Marx where he explains this exact thing. He describes a newspaper review of Animal Crackers in which the show is described as being the "embodiment of the jewish oppression for the past 2000 years".

Groucho explains that all they were trying to do is make the audience laugh. There was no significance other being silly.

The question is at 4:40 into the interview.

archive.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsrreal
Even worse is the fact that the dwarves arnt even real dwarves

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, the dwarves had to go!

Even worse what religion were the dwarves???

Good dwarves = Christian
Evil dwarves = Joo's

Oh and Snow White isn't Jesus/Yeshua, its fiction based on a fairytale!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Not the only one. Chronicles of Narnia was another analous movie inplying Christianity concepts.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by ararisq

Your thread is interesting. I did not know all this (hoopla!) was going on about this movie.

To me it is just a fairy-tale...nothing more...nothing less.

Snow White is originally a German fairytale written by Willhelm & Jacob Grimm....they were both Calvinists.

Well, in that case it's not so suprising that Hollywood Luciferians would invert the story. I knew something was amiss when the Huntsman woke her up instead of the Prince. Still, she converted the Huntsman from atheist to believer(power of conversion by the Holy Spirit), then she went on to be the Queen, but with no alpha male as her consort....was that a quirk of feminist independence?

I did like the nature scene where all the fairies and nature spirits were around. But I wondered what the Great Elk was about, unless it was Hopi prophecy....

hmmm, found a reference to Standing Elk in Hopi and Lakota prophecies on ET's

For ten days in June, the Yankton Sioux Reservation on the windswept high plains of South Dakota was a gathering place for indigenous tribal leaders from around the globe and hundreds of Native and Euro-American listeners. The occasion was the Star Knowledge Conference and Sun Dance, convoked by Lakota (Sioux) spiritual leader Standing Elk in response to a vision. The vision showed that Native American spiritual knowledge about the Star Nations was to be shared. This Conference also fulfilled ancient Hopi and Lakota prophecies.

www.drboylan.com...

edit on 15-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The "Joan of Arc" of Fairy Land

That's my take on it, that I came to as I was watching the closing scene of the movie.
The usurper queen, Ravenna, makes a reasonably good analogy to a Satanic character.
Snow white is someone who could be the agent of great good, or great evil, depending on if Ravenna has her way with her, once she "comes of age" and is able to tip the balance one way or the other. So, in that way, makes a reasonably good analogy to the "come of age" Jesus in the wilderness.
Really more an adventure/romance movie which picks up plot ideas from what has become virtually mythology in this current culture. These things are so ingrained in our psyche that it is guaranteed to provoke an emotional response and that sells theater tickets.
I don't see any hidden code about Lucifer in the sense of being a giver of enlightenment, or any other occult stuff other than the obvious magic spells normal to this type of fairy tale.

edit on 16-6-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Everything in this article is absolutely true. basically they plant this type of stuff in movies that kids will watch, so when they get older they will accept these types of ideas as being OK, because it was planted in their mind when they were young.

If you know anything about the occult, a lot of Occultists throughout history would make contact with spiritual entities (Demons, self proclaimed angels, ascended Masters etc....) via a ritualistic technique called Scrying (or Summoning). Basically the Scryer stares at a shined or reflective surface like a bowl of water, crystal ball, shiny gold metal plate, mirrors etc, until they see an entity in their minds eye (only the scryer can see the entity, others present can not). this is the exact technique the Queen was doing with her mirror. The movie basically was showing people (including children) how to scry. please watch the scene again where the Queen is talking to the "gold entity" when he is telling her that Snow White has come of age. her brother is watching her as she speaks to the entity, but her brother can not see the entity, only the Queen can. Thats exactly how Scrying works in the occult. I think its important that people should know that this is a practice carried out today by many of the mystery religions, and now everyone watching snow white (including children) have absorbed this knowledge on a subconscious level.

I have never seen a movie aimed at children be so blatantly obvious regarding occult indoctrination, I cant believe people thought this was a christian themed movie, apart from the "Our Father Prayer" at the beginning of the movie (which was a smoke screen for the sheep) this is a Mystery Region extravaganza.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Good lord it seems that anything can be posted in the CIR fourm now a days .

I can't recall , did Jesus go to plays in his day ?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Are we talking about fairy tale movies.....? You do realize they are movies dont'cha....?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
it's just a story, a fairy tale
it's ALL in your head

top topics

join