It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychologists and conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Is there really any difference between a psychologist and a conspiracy theorist? They appear to have very simmlar attributes.

The main difference ive observed is that psychologists have merely more authority in court and over lives. Ive noticed that they just have a set of unofficial rules to diagnostics witch is on the same level of scrutiny as a conspiracy theorist theorizing something. Of course the psychologist threw a judge giving up his authority can keep prisoners and use a wide form of punishment on and individual. And there observations hold more weight do to similarity in beliefs then someone theorizing a conspiracy.

I think its bad that they require no hard evidence. But someone having and idea as to how a conspiracy could be effecting them, and explaining what they see, the psychologist would have more authority. Im not talking about here im talking out in the open.

Anyone else observe anything related?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Its ironic that i ended up getting mental illness after talking about these kinds of things to people openly. There was a combination of things that accored prior.

Just saying this so people realize im not so defensive i just try to be game.

but it really matters how broadly someone uses defensive. defensive in relation to what. Im just trying to minimize misconception if its there, to aviod perception issues that arise out of peoples perception.

edit. im just so confused at how accurate my perception was prior illness. I managed to completely on the dot predict how a psychologist works.
edit on 7-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm sure a lot of psychologists are present when people exclaim their positions on different events. Then the public opinion can be swayed depending on the information extracted by those that are trained to do so.

new topics

join