It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes a good UFO Website?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
Please don't use black/dark as background if you want give more credit for you site... When I see a website with dark/black background I always imagine it is a job from a kid that want the site seems "cool"

But after reading your response to others users I don't expect much from your website

edit on 8/6/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

Lol the guy said he spent 20 minutes on photoshop...

Give him the benefit of the doubt, I mean givin' 8 hours of work you can make a very epic site...But that's my opinion...

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the feedback so far. Decided to rip apart that original design and start again, got an idea which im working on for content.

Focusing on a number of areas:
*New sightings
*Ufo Sightings / History
*Unexplained Events
*SETI's Allen Array
*NASA's exploration of the solar system, study of planets / moons / Kepler / gilese etc
*Expert Oppinions (e.g. stephen Hawkings original statement)

Decided to go against a website which went just for new UFO reports, and instead gone for an idea of making a central place which combines many space related issues.

Latest Example Below

imageshack.us...
edit on 9-6-2012 by kevbrownuk because: Added Link

Also if anyone wants to Write a section to go on it. please feel free to add to this and il drop you a message
edit on 9-6-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kevbrownuk

I like the new layout much better it looks like it could be successful. Maybe change "UFO" of the day to UFO of the week or month as it would be annoying to put a new one up every day (and in the beginning you may not have many users) send me a message when it's up.
Good Luck

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

Thanks for the feedback, yea i was trying to think of a different line for that section but was having a bit of a block so iv just left it in their. Really dont want it to turn into a Chinese lantern fest and full of terrible sightings. il bump this post back up in 3 weeks , going on holiday to Bulgaria on monday and im not sad enough to be taking my laptop with me
but once iv got the index page finished, the rest is the easy part, I do think i may have a couple of problems to overcome with the SQL side of things but oh well, im sure i can google some reliable code to help me out a bit

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevbrownuk
Thanks for the feedback so far. Decided to rip apart that original design and start again, got an idea which im working on for content.

Focusing on a number of areas:
*New sightings
*Ufo Sightings / History
*Unexplained Events
*SETI's Allen Array
*NASA's exploration of the solar system, study of planets / moons / Kepler / gilese etc
*Expert Oppinions (e.g. stephen Hawkings original statement)

Decided to go against a website which went just for new UFO reports, and instead gone for an idea of making a central place which combines many space related issues.

Latest Example Below

imageshack.us...
edit on 9-6-2012 by kevbrownuk because: Added Link

Also if anyone wants to Write a section to go on it. please feel free to add to this and il drop you a message
edit on 9-6-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

New design looks waaay better great job btw!

-SAP-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join