It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All-Seing Eye Connection to Dulce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I didn't know where to put this topic, but here goes.

I am shure everybody has noticed this, but i just yesterday was reading the document on Dulce when it said that there is a "motto" on top of the clearance card to get around the base. It gave an example being "the cult of the all seing eye." I then was watching The X-Files on T.V. , and The Lone Gunman referanced it. My attention the turned to, "THE ONE DOLLAR BILL." It depicts the eye above a pyramid with words in (i think Latin) above and below it. I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this topic for me.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
isn't this illumati therefore belonging in NWO forum

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Its about Dulce. I read the same document. Could be part of the NWO conspiracy though. Maybe the things they test are to be used if the NWO comes to power?

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Maybe the things they test are to be used if the NWO comes to power? Posted by Tetsuo-51

Actually, the NWO is already here, and the Cabal has been here for hundreds of years... Most likely, the things that are tested at Dulce/Area 51 will be used as the NWO solidifies its grip and takes over the population, destroying all possible personal freedoms.

As an aside, I understand that all monitored radio transmissions out of both Dulce and Area 51 are on frequencies registered to the Federal Emergency Management Agency...... Considering the statement I just made, and the fact that FEMA among all federal agencies has the ability to suspend all constitutional rights..... kind of a scary coincidence, wouldnt you say????

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Novus Ordo Seclorum is the latin written on the one dollar bill and it means (or along the lines of) New World Order, or New Secular Order - meaning the new world order in wich there is one/no religeon.
If you want detailed notes regarding this then go to
www.ummah.net.pk...

my personal beliefs are that these are all signs of the very soon to come world domination plan from the free masons.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I already knew this, the problem is what are we going to do about it.

I don't like waiting for my execution day!!!!

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
NWO is inevitable. But there will be steady rebel resistance if it comes into power. The problem is that most people dont know what it is. So i think that the best thing to do now to prevent and delay NWO is to EDUCATE THE MASES. We need to make everybody aware what the NWO is and then the rebelion will naturallly follow. What I am trying to say, is that if every body was aware that the NWO is coming into power then there would definetly be more resistance.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Not everybody is even close to "aware" enough to even realize how blatant the evidence is. Everywhere one can see the proof but they don't realize it.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
how the hell would you stop the new world order...

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Send me a list with information of their/leadership whereabouts.

Can you imagine the Headlines?!

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Novus Ordo Seclorum: New Order of the Ages
Annuit Coeptis: (I'm not even going to type it out [link])

Well, take what you want of it...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If you look at many symbols of various offices in the US govornment, youll find occult symbols etched in there. I have seen on several seals everything from hexagrams to glyphs and the like. Ever do that thing as a kid where you gotta spot the owl and spider on the dollar bill? What purpose do these aberrations serve?

Dragon is right, the NWO has been here. Its beeing sugar coated and spoon fed. And people will welcome it, at the cost of thier humanity.

Yet we do not have a secular govornment, we have a twisted theocracy.

What one religion will they unite everyone under? or will they make all faiths an unintelligable melting pot of babble?

Seperation of church and state is a beautiful and grand thing. But forcibly combinging all religions into one, or imposing one......thats sheer dehumanizing hell.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We actually have an incomplete listing of illuminati/NWO members located in the "Secret Societies" board. Check the threads regarding the Bilderbergs (a quiet group of high ranking NWO types). One of our members was kind enough to take pictures of these folks and post them for us, even.

In terms of the Dulce / All-Seeing-Eye connection. Dulce is a joint extraterrestrial/human underground base. The extraterrestrials who populate the base are of 2 different types- greys (these are the drone-mentality workers) and the reptilians. The reptilians are a highly advanced civilization, they are accused of infiltrating positions of power around the world by masquerading as human beings. In this way, they have control over the populations underneath them. This control is not external, but rather internal- we avoid things that we fear. That is within our nature as human beings, it is a type of behavioral reflex, if you will.

These reptilians are (biologically) extremely focused on ritualistic behavior & symbolism, so that's why you have things like the all-seeing-eye appearing on the dollar bill, and inside the base at Dulce. But you see, it goes way beyond Dulce. Dulce is simply one of the "machines" that the reptilians developed in order to carry out their ultimate plans for the planet earth- complete dominance. That is the reason why so many heads of governments around the world are pushing for this thing called "globalization".

When they globalize government-- 1 world government-- our definition of "freedom" will be even more altered than it is right now.

Dragon is right, the NWO has been here. Its beeing sugar coated and spoon fed. And people will welcome it, at the cost of thier humanity.

Well, I can't exactly grow my own corn, or raise my own cattle, now can I? The bottom line is that most of us live in a DEPENDENT society- not a FREE society. Government agencies capitalize on our fear & tell us to run out and buy duct tape and plastic sheeting. Because we are afraid, we follow their instructions (its those evil terrorists that caused 9/11, acting up again). What does this lead to, this process of fear-governed behavior? The mass of people are controlled, and we WANT it, and we define our current experience of reality as being that of, "freedom".

The NWO, reptilians, ufo's/advanced technology, underground bases, the theocratic/royal bloodlines of our leaders, and yes the religions of our world-- they are all inter-related.

Or maybe it's just a coincidence. It can't be that, "ordered" already, can it?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The new world order is going to use the monitary system to inslave mankind. It started along time ago.

The all seeing eye has been hijacked. It was placed on the dollar bill to insult us. It originally meant the Eye of God, But when Satan fell, he stole it to take Gods place.
It is on the Dollar bill to show us that this is what is going to be used to enslave mankind. It is a slap in our faces. Look around, the prices go up, but the pay slowly goes down. We go in debt with the promise of repayment, but once you loose your job, you cant repay. The bank takes your soul then. You are now a slave to the system.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
danmed rich people trying to conquer us and all. what is up with that.

anyway, the one dollar bill is probably the greatest proof of the illuminati there is. the great pyramid and then the ASE in it, not to mention one secular order in latin under it.

want to hear something even freakier. i was reading newsweek or time or something the other day and it was talkin politics, some government group associated with bush refers to themselves half jokingly as the cabal.

all i remember was the cabal part, and it's really creeping me out.

aye, i forgot something, on the eye on every dollar bill you can, place an x over it, it's not defacement, but it will raise the question of why did someone x the eye out?

[Edited on 03/17/2003 by phoenix_cross]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Time to X out all the eyes.
Does anyone remember that some time ago they where planning on turning the 1 dollar bill into a coin. There where all kinds of commercials about it and such. And since I don't live in america. Well did the coin come thru? If not it's more proof I say.

MKULTRA is also right about the whole symbolism part. And next to that it's there way of saying.
Look we are here right in your face and you are to blind to see it.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
In australia, they are taking over quickly with the NWO, just lately legislation was passed for ASIO (aussie secret police), to detain, without question, anyone suspected of being a terrorist, this included anybody unlucky enough to be taking photos of government buildings, parked in suspicious places, or buying too much fertiliser, ridiculous?? well to some maybe, but the government by passing this, destroyed even more of our freedoms, i also see political correctness as one of the biggest threats to us...............

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
get more into the rebbiollion thing i highly suggest the u go to the message board "alien and ufo(s)" and go the post "you should read this if you want to be enlightend" its near the top.if u r more interested in it U2U me with lots of details, also post some things if ur interested
-BIGFOOT

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
They have apparently changed it recently, probably since Poindexter stepped down after his "Terrorism Betting Game" freaked everyone out. But check out what the symbol was!!! This was a new branch too, setup to help fight Terrorism, so they said!?!?!

www.thememoryhole.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   

remember the terror threats??????????? In australia, they are taking over quickly with the NWO, just lately legislation was passed for ASIO (aussie secret police), to detain, without question, anyone suspected of being a terrorist, this included anybody unlucky enough to be taking photos of government buildings, parked in suspicious places, or buying too much fertiliser, ridiculous?? well to some maybe, but the government by passing this, destroyed even more of our freedoms, i also see political correctness as one of the biggest threats to us...............

originally quoted by octopus
why would they want to take over australia first?

top topics

join