It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting aircraft I saw over South Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by Zaphod58

So you guys leave absolutely no room for weather modification, which everyone here agrees exists.

Not when it comes to long, persistent visible trails. cloud seeding, or weather modification, just doesn't work that way. I live in the north of England, one of the naturally rainiest parts of Europe, I see contrails all the time, I have photographed them and identified the aircraft that left them, I can post photos if you wish to see examples. They are always high flying commercial aircraft going about their business.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

What about the giant picture of the weather modification inc plane with the aerosol dispersal system? Isn't that proof enough? These are what people with enough money are buying now instead of the older models.

You're also trying to place chemtrails into the "conspiracy theory" box so it can be easily refuted when I have only been talking about them in the context of weather modification which happens everywhere.

Even the UN chemtrails countries which cannot afford to do so themselves.

I very much appreciate your tolerance of my point of view, and I will examine and entertain the idea that these strange "contrail" formations which happen every once in a while are the result of a 747 in turbulence.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I really don't believe you when you say that the planes which fly around your high traffic zone are only commercial aircraft. Especially in Europe.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It did appear to have the so called "donut on a rope" appearance but it also appeared larger than normal.
The aircraft was so high that I couldnt even make out what it was but the trail that it left was very wide, which leads me to believe that it was left by a larger than normal engine, possibly even rocket.

As far as the weather modification goes, well, that was my first thought as well, especially since it just "disappeared" behind that cloud.
However, nothing changed, the weather stayed the same, it was hot before I saw it 99 F and was hot after I saw it lol.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by waynos

What about the giant picture of the weather modification inc plane with the aerosol dispersal system? Isn't that proof enough? These are what people with enough money are buying now instead of the older models.

It is proof of cloud seeding, but nobody is disputing that are they? Can you say why you think it is an explanation for long thick white trails in the sky?

You're also trying to place chemtrails into the "conspiracy theory" box so it can be easily refuted when I have only been talking about them in the context of weather modification which happens everywhere.

Even the UN chemtrails countries which cannot afford to do so themselves.

Then perhaps we are talking at cross purposes? Chemtrails ARE a conspiracy theory, weather modification is a known science and industry, though the ethics and safety of it are certainly worth keeping a close eye on, but they certainly are not the same thing.

I very much appreciate your tolerance of my point of view, and I will examine and entertain the idea that these strange "contrail" formations which happen every once in a while are the result of a 747 in turbulence.

Your concern with weather modification type programmes is laudable, and any kind of geo-engineering effort is a worry as to whether TPTB have done all the necessary checks and balances to ensure they dont kill us all, so I'm not going to argue with you over that, but I really believe, based upon years of study, that linking this to aircraft contrails is a red herring that will only divert you from what the real concerns should be, whether that is linked to cloud seeding, or some other form of operation

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Most were passenger traffic, some were freight traffic, one or two were Airbus Beluga transports ferrying aircraft components from the UK to France for assembly (always, in this case, around 14,000ft and never leaving a contrail of any sort, as would be expected at this height) which is a rare enough sight to justify me including this crappy photo below

and two (in total in the 6 months I did this for) were RAF C-17 transports, which is not commercial, but has the same characteristics in the air as a commercial flight.

It is worth pointing out that I wasn't constantly gazing at the sky for 24 hours and so cannot hope to claim to have spotted every flight but I did stretches of four hours or so over a six month period covering all daylight hours over the spread. I photographed grids, X's, donut on a rope and all the other commonly reported chemtrail forms, several times each, and successfully identified them all with regular aircraft. While this obviously cannot prove there are no chemtrails, it does demonstrate that the observation of any of them, in itself, cannot be reliably used as evidence that they do exist either.
edit on 8-6-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
It did appear to have the so called "donut on a rope" appearance but it was also appeared larger than normal.
The aircraft was so high that I couldnt even make out what it was but the trail that it left was very wide, which leads me to believe that it was left by a larger than normal engine, possibly even rocket.

As far as the weather modification goes, well, that was my first thought as well, especially since it just "disappeared" behind that cloud.
However, nothing changed, the weather stayed the same, it was hot before I saw it 99 F and was hot after I saw it lol.

There are also ground based cloud seeding methods which may offer an explanation for what you saw, sorry for derailing your thread somewhat.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I remembered a case last year in this area that happened after the alleged California Rocket incident, so I looked it up and found the video from Corpus Christi.
This is pretty much exactly like what I saw, how it was flying straight up, very fast and very high/far.
The only thing is that I couldnt tell what the trail looked like on that small video.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Fair enough there, I can agree with that

Thanks for your valued input, as I can see you've done a lot of research in this area as well. Have you done any research into aluminum oxide? I believe this to be one of the major ingredients of their aerosols which has also been found in huge amounts in the exhaust of most commercial aircraft.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is what I meant when I said this in my OP.

It wasnt like any normal contrail that a jet liner would leave behind, it was kind of twisted and erratic

This is exactly what the contrail looked like, not quite that "fat" because it was so far away but the way it "spirals"
Thats why I think it was a missile or rocket.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

You know that private sector uses launch pads in Mexico to launch stuff into space? Maybe what you saw was something like this, it's really common these days.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

That could very well be the case then.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Hot on the ground means nothing when it comes to contrail formation. The temperature at 32,000 feet, where most aircraft fly, is on average -35 to -43 or somewhere in that range. It can be 110, but so cold where the plane you see is flying that the contrail will last for an hour or more.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Oh, I know. I was replying to someone about weather modification and what I meant was, if thats what it was supposed to do, it failed because it didnt get any cooler, lol. It was more or less tongue in cheek

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Gotcha. I'm a little rusty, so my tongue in cheek meter is a little slow right now.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Lol, not a problem. I read that you just came back from a long hiatus, so, welcome back.
Anyway, I really do think what I saw wasnt an airplane, I think it was rocket or missile launch, the only thing is, there werent any scheduled on that day.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Sounds like you were a lucky guy to see a secret launch

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join