It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting aircraft I saw over South Texas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
First of all, no I dont have pics or video, so theres no need in commenting about the lack of pics or video lol.
I am primarily making this thread to explain what I saw and to see if anyone else in the area saw it too.

This past Tuesday I was driving west on Hwy 59, heading home from a meeting in Houston, the time was around 2 pm and I was about 30 miles East of Victoria Tx.
I observed an aircraft in the sky directly in front of me, actually I saw its contrail first, then followed it to the aircraft, which had to be many, many miles away because it was about the size of the tip of a pencil.
I suppose I should point out that it wasnt the aircraft that was unusual, it was the contrail that it left behind.
It wasnt like any normal contrail that a jet liner would leave behind, it was kind of twisted and erratic, it reminded me of the contrail that was left by the craft (or missile) that was filmed over California a year or two ago.

I watched it for at least 10 minutes, it looked like it was going straight up but this may have been an illusIon because of its very high altitude and the distance away from me.
Anyway, yes the contrail was very strange to me but weirdest part was this, it entered behind a bank of what appeared to be cirrus clouds but it never exited the cloud bank.
I looked all around, left, right and below, it was just gone.
The only explanation that I could come to was that it either went straight up from there, it blew up or the engine shut down for some reason but then what?
Anyone else in that area that maybe saw something like this?

edit on 7-6-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Bro you just saw them laying down some fat chemtrails

Happens all over, unfortunately. That "weird contrail" is just because of the different technology they are using for aerosol dispersal.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

But what happened to it, why did it seem to disappear after entering the cloud bank? That was the weirdest part.
Also, for those that may wonder, yes I do have a phone, its a 6 year old nokia flip with a 1.3 mp camera/video so I wasnt even going to waste driving time to try and take a pic, the resolution wouldve been terrible.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I agree that the contrail was indeed strange, unfortunatley, they are becoming the norm. Over by me, it sometimes appears as if a missile had been fired as it looks like it's going straight up into space. Whatever it is that they're spraying lately has been leaving some thick fluffy contrails, I could only imagine what they are releasing into our atmosphere. Zombie spray?

All I know is, that after a day of heavy chemtrails, I am sick for about three to five days (I have a compromised immune system anyway).

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

All he did was turn off the aerosols and vector his plane in a different direction. I've got hundreds and hundreds of photos of chemtrail operations, including the ones in texas.

edit on 7-6-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Contrails do weird things depending on the winds at altitude. I've seen contrails that look "normal", to ones that are almost like the donut on a rope contrails that people said were laid down by the "Aurora". As for it vanishing, contrail formation only occurs in a VERY small window of altitude. A couple hundred feet higher, or lower, and no contrail. Most likely he was approaching his destination, and while he was behind the clouds he began to descend into the airport he was heading for. Once the contrail wasn't there to point out where the plane was, it's extremely easy to lose sight of it and never find it again. I've sat here looking for planes for several minutes, that I could hear, and had a general idea of where they were, and never found them.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Photos would be useful; - but did it look anything like this?

Also if you ahve a fairly exact date time you can look up the history of the area at www.flightradar24.com... (it goes back about 10 days IIRC) & perhaps see what flight it was.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The date was 06-04 and the time was around 2 pm, give or take.
The contrails didnt look like they normally do and no they didnt look like the images you provided.
They didnt break up like that, they had a spiral shape.
I really dont know how else to explain it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I took this on 6-4, about 20 miles north of 59 and roughly 30 miles east of Victoria. It was much more defined as a line with roundish areas when I first saw it. I went to get a camera and when I returned it had expanded a bit.

edit on 6/7/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Ah - OK - those are pretty common & essentially are the result of wake turbulence and interaction, and local (to hte contrail) atmospheric conditios - eg see here (written description), or here (very technical paper with plenty of references, diagrams at end) or here - a few timelapse photos of pendule development

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Most people aren't aware that contrails can look like just about anything. You can't point to a contrail and say "That had to have come from ." Once the winds get hold of them, they can look like anything. I've seen 747s go overhead, and within a few minutes it looked a lot like a donuts on a road contrail, or was spread out wide, or just about any other pattern you can think of.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hmm.

Would anyone who's seen these describe them as "donuts on a rope", by any chance?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Here's a clear shot of donuts on a rope taken by yours truly. That one was not alone and the hazy clouds they formed lingered into the next day.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Brand new from Weather Modification Inc.

These are probably the bad boys leaving the new trails.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Whilst out with my camera a while ago I photographed the following sequence, which should help dispel the "mysterious contrail""donuts on a rope" myth.

Firstly, this aircraft passed overhead, the text was copied from flight radar 24 when I got home to identify the flight, speed, altitude etc.

Over the next few minutes the wake turbulence caused the contrail left behind to make the following patterns.

Just a regular contrail from a regular 747.

edit on 8-6-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I would say that conclusion is incorrect,

Weather Modification Inc engages in cloud seeding operations

Cloud seeding involves clouds (surprise!), it is designed to encourage the moisture present in clouds to precipitate and usually result in rainfall within 30 minutes. it is not carried out in clear skies and does not involve "creating" clouds where there are none as the moisture simply isn't there, and never ever leaves a visible trail in the sky.

I have photographed a contrail that looks exactly the same as yours above, and like the 747 image above, I know it was a regular contrail from a regular commercial flight as, at the time, I was specifically observing contrails and identifying the source, in order to provide some answers to posts exactly like yours.

It may be worthwhile for you to read up on this subject and also to look at contrail formation and behaviour.

www.weathermodification.com...

contrailscience.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I live in the south and I can tell you without a doubt that what you just said is false and misleading. Did you even watch the state of texas weather modification video I posted?

They can create cloud systems out of thin air by laying on aerosols for up to 3 days in a row. If that's a 747 contrail why don't I see them every day? Have you observed the lingering effect that a chemtrail will have? I have time lapse pictures starting when a plane lays the first trail on an area and over the course of the day you see dozens of trails stacked on top of each other and a cloud system formed.

Down where I live, I haven't seen any chemtrails at all in months but I've already had 3 747 flights above my house today according to the flight tracker.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Because the weather up north is crap. They're rerouting more southerly to avoid it. I live in a very high traffic area, and have NEVER seen what people say is a chemtrail. I've seen contrails that last for a long time, but never what is a "chemtrail". CONTRAILS on the other hand, CAN and DO last for long periods of time, and do occasionally turn into cloud formations. That's been proven.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

So you guys leave absolutely no room for weather modification, which everyone here agrees exists.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by waynos

I live in the south and I can tell you without a doubt that what you just said is false and misleading. Did you even watch the state of texas weather modification video I posted?

I don't know what you living in the south has to do with anything, can you elaborate? Also, please point out something I said that was false, specifically, nothing in the video contradicts what I wrote.

Also, what has cloud seeding got to do with chemtrails? it is a known operation, not secret in any way and carried out all over the world. I though chemtrailing was a 'secret' conspiracy?

They can create cloud systems out of thin air by laying on aerosols for up to 3 days in a row.

The chap in your own video talks of nothing other than working on clouds. please provide something to support your claim. All the information I have ever seen on cloud seeding is explicit that the cloud must already exist.

If that's a 747 contrail why don't I see them every day?

I'm not saying yours was a 747, only that mine, which looks the same, was. Are you not prepared to accept other possibilities? There are many reasons you dont see them every day. Some days of course will be blanked out by clouds anyway, on other days the RH will no be high enough to sustain the contrail and so it disappears quickly.

Have you observed the lingering effect that a chemtrail will have? I have time lapse pictures starting when a plane lays the first trail on an area and over the course of the day you see dozens of trails stacked on top of each other and a cloud system formed.

But don't you realise that contrails have been observed to persist and spread for decades? Persistence and spreading cannot be said to be evidence of chemtrails when normal contrails can do that anyway if the conditions exist.

Down where I live, I haven't seen any chemtrails at all in months but I've already had 3 747 flights above my house today according to the flight tracker.

Because the RH is probably not high enough, did you know that the conditions in the atmosphere are extremely variable, not merely day to day, but even within a few yards?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join