It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSTI a FEMA training ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I searched the forum and couldn't find anything on this so I thought I'd bring it up. The California Specialized Training Institute was established by President Reagan for the purpose of training counter terroism troops where "terrorism" was expanded to include domestic insurgants, dissenters, and anything else deemed "an act of terrorism". It is now under the control of FEMA under the guise of training "Emergency aide personnal" however "emergency" has recently gone fairly undefined it terms of recent laws. It has recently joined with the Governor's Office of Emergency Services to host a special training series entitled Crisis Communications & the Media (Levels 1, 2 and 3). A quick Google search will bring up multiple references so I decided to leave the research up to you. However, if for some psychotic reason you're interested in being trained by them here's the contact info

www.training.fema.gov...

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I reached into the wayback machine and found an oldie of an ATS thread that mentions "The California Specialized Training Institute" in conjunction with REX 84. Anyone interested might want to browse through it, too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join