It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know how to get real Disclosure to happen regarding UFO's...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have read the same statement many times over that extraterrestrials will not land because they are not invited..
We are always pressing the White House to release information about UFO's but maybe we are all going about this the wrong way for disclosure to happen.

My suggestion:
Instead of us trying to get them to provide us with the information we all know that they have we instead petition our government/president to publicly invite "them" to join us and let them know they are welcome to present themselves to the public if they exist.

I know it sounds silly but I think the "Non Interfere" is a type of galactic law that other species must adhere which prevents them from making contact. What I mean is a national broadcast where our President actually extends the invite at the end of one of the many speeches that they always broadcast on TV by simply saying if you exist your welcome to join us at the next BS meeting we have.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I like where this is going

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
That's stupid

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Noooooooooooooooooooo! It is cursed. Lol

Some strangers are not so friendly and sometimes they play nice for awhile, be careful what you wish for my friend.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Aliens on earth? Not likely...
Why would an alien race travel so far to come and visit a bunch of barbarians?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So, what about the millions of people who don't want aliens to come?

Do you think, that just because you want aliens to come here, everyone else want that?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And then once they show up, we can say bye bye to our lives

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So far I have read...

FEAR!!! I am scared...and more FEAR.

How much worse could things get if they showed up?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here's my thing. Lets say, hypothetically of course, extraterrestrial life has come to Earth. I can think of a few reasons for the Governments and Religions leaders of the World to maintain its secrecy, and of course most, if not all, have been discussed in the past. Its all what if scenarios regardless of the side you take. What if they do not come out of hiding because they can not handle our atmosphere? What if they don't come out because they pose a biological threat to us or visa versa(remember small pox?)? What if they are scared to come out because of how they will be seen as a threat, be it our way of life or dominating the planet. What if they did come to help us and the Governments are taking advice, how would the public take finding out they really Don't have choices?(okay maybe that one more and more people are coming to realize but honestly how do they feel about it? It's not received well). What if they are not allowing disclosure due to the way they perceive us by the way we act as a general population(ie wars, conflict, our ideas of humor, etc)? What if...., What if....., What if....., Etc.

What I am saying is, if the interest and push to the Government/s and Religious leaders does not get results how is simply changing the question to an invite going to change anything? I know we won't know till we try, okay I will give you that, but the Human race is not one on the subject and never will be(at least for a very long time). There will always be those(including militarists) that will never trust them and pose a threat to their well being. On the other hand there will always be those who will receive with open arms and trust overlooking any dangers.

It may not be a question of will they anymore. It may be a question of do they want to? Think about it, if they were advanced enough to get here in the first place, they could very easily pop out of the wood works without the okay of the Worlds leaders and there are many I know of so obviously they know of, who, would welcome them and thus an invite is already established and understood, not to mention the Voyager program. I don't think there will be any disclosure until one of two things happen.

1. The whole of Humanity comes together and conflict comes to an end.

2. An extraterrestrial race does come to dominate or destroy.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

I believe that beings from other planets are already here. I also believe that many look human and are mixed in among us. I don't think they want to be revealed...for their own safety.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
So far I have read...

FEAR!!! I am scared...and more FEAR.

Yup...they are scared poopless of us....we aren't the sterling model of civilization...we have a crappy track record.

To them, it'd be like being invited into a crack house in the ghetto.....

Des
edit on 7-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I meant us fearing them not them fearing us...

If a race is capable of travel to our galaxy do you really think they would need our invite?

new topics

top topics

join