It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder Claims Emails Using Words ‘Fast and Furious’ Don’t Refer to Operation Fast and Furious

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
And we need to hear him from 1995 !!

Holder 1995 We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamreader

Easy enough - just play some of his audio or video w/audio for an aphasia ward. Those people might be human lie detectors. They may not be able to follow what's being said, but according to Dr. Sack's book The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat (awesome, I recommend to all), that might not matter so much.

Here's a useful except (from junkfoodforthought.com):

And what dogs can do here, aphasiacs do too, and at a human and immeasurably superior level. 'One can lie with the mouth,' Nietzsche writes, 'but with the accompanying grimace one nevertheless tells the truth.' To such a grimace, to any falsity or impropriety in bodily appearance or posture, aphasiacs are preternaturally sensitive. And if they cannot see one - this is especially true of our blind aphasiacs - they have an infallible ear for every vocal nuance, the tone, the rhythm, the cadences, the music, the subtlest modulations, inflections, intonations, which can give - or remove - verisimilitude to or from a man's voice.

In this, then, lies their power of understanding - understanding, without words, what is authentic or inauthentic. Thus it was the grimaces, the histrionisms, the false gestures and, above all, the false tones and cadences of the voice, which rang false for these wordless but immensely sensitive patients. It was to these (for them) most glaring, even grotesque, incongruities and improprieties that my aphasic patients responded, undeceived and undeceivable by words.

This is why they laughed at the President's speech.

Take care.
edit on 6/7/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
How could he square the fact that Operation Wide Receiver, began in early 2006 and ran into late 2007 and the 3 emails (dated October, 2010) were talking about present activities???? The F&F operation ran 2009-2011.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Eric HOlder is a moron and is going to end up in Jail if he doesn't cut the crap and admit that the administration is carrying on a proxy war in Mexico against the government.

Who has the *you know whats* to prosecute him?
Do you think Obama would throw him under the bus with his gramma and Rev. Wright?
I dunno. I'm just not seeing it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Under questioning from Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), who read excerpts of the emails at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Justice Department oversight, Holder claimed that the phrase “Fast and Furious” did not refer to Fast and Furious but instead referred to another gun-walking operation known as “Wide Receiver.”

Read bout this earlier and really ?

Did Holder expect people to be that dumb?

Guess he did.

This post does not mean what you think it means.

I hope I did not mislead anyone about Holder's statements. Please watch the video at this link if you haven't to hear his testimony.
cnsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Eric HOlder is a moron and is going to end up in Jail if he doesn't cut the crap and admit that the administration is carrying on a proxy war in Mexico against the government.

Who has the *you know whats* to prosecute him?
Do you think Obama would throw him under the bus with his gramma and Rev. Wright?
I dunno. I'm just not seeing it.

Obama doesn't have to worry about throwing Holder under the bus. Issa needs more support to get this out of committee. Perhaps, more members may "see the light" after today's perjurmony, but I'm not holding my breath, like you said who has the "you know whats" in Congress?

Rep. Issa might not have the votes to push forward Holder contempt charge
thehill.com...
By Jordy Yager - 05/22/12 05:00 AM ET
The Hill

With only 16 committee Republicans publicly supporting the resolution — and no Democrats — Issa falls short of the 21 votes he needs to pass it out of the 40-member panel to the House floor.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Maybe Holder will team up with his first master Bill Clinton and Sec. of State Hillary and throw the whole Obama administration under the bus over the national security leaks that McCain (RINO), and Fienstien are now demanding an investigation over. Oh, the tangled web we weave,when first we attempt to deceive.

All the people in the Obama administration are starting to look a bit queasy.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Maybe Holder will team up with his first master Bill Clinton and Sec. of State Hillary and throw the whole Obama administration under the bus over the demanding an investigation over. Oh, the tangled web we weave,when first we attempt to deceive.

All the people in the Obama administration are starting to look a bit queasy.

This story deserves it's own thread. Thanks for sharing. I was unaware.

John McCain Calls for Investigation on White House Leaks

www.rollcall.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It is amazing what this goverment has gotten away with.

Holder-- Fast and furious, Voter intimidation not investigated, lawsuits filed to stop states from enforcing immigration, lawsuits filed to stop states from purging voter rolls of dead and illegal voters.

Janet Napalitano-- Called returning vets potential terrorist, had massive corruption exposed in the TSA, has supported more and more laws for wider powers for the DHS.

Bernakey--- Treasury Sec. who had not filed his taxes. ( Gotta love that one.)

GSA ( Brian Miller )-- Inspector General who bilked thousands of dollars in travel out of the people, Over 800,000 dollars spent on a Vegas confrence with lavish food and entertainment. One of GSA's funtions is to find cost cutting measures in every day opperations in goverment.

Congress-- Theres a million here. Right now the one that sticks out is the fact that we have not passed a budget in this country in over 1100 days. How many days do you get at your job before being fired for not doing one of your most important task?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Do they refer to the movie series starring Vin Diesel and Paul Walker?

Figured Biden would be a fan.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by David134
It is amazing what this goverment has gotten away with.

Holder-- Fast and furious, Voter intimidation not investigated, lawsuits filed to stop states from enforcing immigration, lawsuits filed to stop states from purging voter rolls of dead and illegal voters.

Janet Napalitano-- Called returning vets potential terrorist, had massive corruption exposed in the TSA, has supported more and more laws for wider powers for the DHS.

Bernakey--- Treasury Sec. who had not filed his taxes. ( Gotta love that one.)

GSA ( Brian Miller )-- Inspector General who bilked thousands of dollars in travel out of the people, Over 800,000 dollars spent on a Vegas confrence with lavish food and entertainment. One of GSA's funtions is to find cost cutting measures in every day opperations in goverment.

Congress-- Theres a million here. Right now the one that sticks out is the fact that we have not passed a budget in this country in over 1100 days. How many days do you get at your job before being fired for not doing one of your most important task?

It is really understandable why people get on YouTube and make rant videos because it gets you to the point of "I'm mad as Hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore?

My Senator joined McCain.I'd like to know how big this 'growing chorus" of senators really is now.
Senator Blunt Outraged By Alleged White House Leaks, Calls For Special Counsel To Investigate
www.blunt.senate.gov...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't know how to confirm whether Eric Holder has ever or does own a gun. But I'm assuming he doesn't own one.

So isn't it ironic that we have this man holding such a high position of Attorney General, trying to destroy the 2nd amendment. A person who has little to no experience with guns. What a shame, what a shame, shame.

It's amazing what incompetent people are capable of.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i want this message delivered too the Atorney General,, too think about,,

wheels,, turn,,1960's,, Jack,? Abraham,?, Martin,, ?

and Bobby.

guess all things do, turn,,
just amazing,,

seriously,, Eric Holder is A .G,, of the U.S??

now there was a real Law and Order,, ,,
Well,, Jack,, Law is ,, of the People,,
thats right right Bobby,,

thats why why Martin Luther,, is Right,,
the Order,,

is the Dream,,, always has been,,,

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
i want this message delivered too the Atorney General,, too think about,,

wheels,, turn,,1960's,, Jack,? Abraham,?, Martin,, ?

and Bobby.

guess all things do, turn,,
just amazing,,

seriously,, Eric Holder is A .G,, of the U.S??

now there was a real Law and Order,, ,,
Well,, Jack,, Law is ,, of the People,,
thats right right Bobby,,

thats why why Martin Luther,, is Right,,
the Order,,

is the Dream,,, always has been,,,

here's how;

Contact the Department

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

thnks,, but im probably breaking the law if i do,, lol,,

seriously thank-u,,

i think,,

I a Canadian help?,,,

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing that link. I contacted Issa via email earlier today. The only thing that is going to stop Holder and the Obama Administration is to tell the Judicial Oversight Committee that it is time to stop this mockery of the system. They need to be bombarded with letter and calls.

Tell your own congressman how you feel, too.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
My congressman sent me a reply that I thought I'd share a piece from:

Committee Chairman Issa and Ranking Member Elijah Cummings, along with Speaker of the House John Boehner, Majority Leader Eric Cantor and Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy, sent another letter to the Attorney General on June 5, citing wiretap applications as further proof that senior Justice Department officials knew about Fast and Furious. In several instances of sworn testimony, the Attorney General had stated that officials did not know, and that the wiretap applications were inconclusive, but having now seen the applications, the Committee has determined this was false.

So when is the committee going to act??? This is talking about more than withholding information, he perjured himself and they know it.

If Issa's committee does not act on this knowledge, they are obstructing justice themselves and breaking the law.

Sent an email to Rep. Issa and my own Representative about this.
(my bold)
edit on 6/8/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I guess this confirms that Eric Holder is in fact a liar !!

He IS a filthy liar !!

He's a LIAR !!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

No, it wasn't a lie, it was a misunderstanding because the question pertained to something the person asking didn't understand because Holder was talking about something from the previous administration. An easy misunderstanding that we have covered before* condescending tone*
Don't you understand legalese?
It's like trying to nail jello to the wall.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Under questioning from Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), who read excerpts of the emails at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Justice Department oversight, Holder claimed that the phrase “Fast and Furious” did not refer to Fast and Furious but instead referred to another gun-walking operation known as “Wide Receiver.”

Read bout this earlier and really ?

Did Holder expect people to be that dumb?

Guess he did.

This post does not mean what you think it means.

luuukke,,hsshhsshhhhshhhhhhhh,,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join