It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO footage from NASA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I just found this video on youtube. I am not sure how real it is or if its even a UFO. Does any one know any thing about this video? Watch the WHOLE video before you comment please.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

well at first i thought it was in the night sky, then underwater and then i saw the glove, so was this in outer space?

also the mouse pointer whats up with that,
wheres the raw video?

ugh, seriously this is from Jul 12, 2011
the uploader said this

This is directly from NASA, used Camstudio to record it. It is not fake.

so would anyone like to message him and ask him where he recorded it from?

also the straps on the guy are flapping around like theres wind so idk, i feel its fake, but ill try to keep an open mind and see if the uploader replies
edit on 7-6-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Hi im not sure if i was looking in the right place, but if it was the *sparkling lights* in the darkness, i've got to say i think they are lightining strikes on the earth, seen this alot on other nasa vids.
Will be interesting to see what others say

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

He recorded it from here www.nasa.gov... I watch and record there all the time. It's Nasa's live feed from the ISS. All you need is screen recording software and you can record it anytime.
edit on 6/7/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
ugh, seriously this is from Jul 12, 2011

Well, here's what was going on.

July 12, 2011 // Final spacewalk in the space shuttle era is complete
WILLIAM HARWOOD, CBS NEWS "SPACE PLACE"
After accomplishing their two primary objectives -- moving a failed cooling pump from the station to the shuttle Atlantis and a robotic refueling apparatus from the shuttle to the lab complex -- astronauts Michael Fossum and Ronald Garan installed a materials science experiment on the station's power truss, serviced a robot arm attachment fitting and installed a thermal cover over an unused docking port.
The astronauts then made their way back to the lab's Quest airlock module, closed the hatch and began repressurizing at 3:53 p.m. EDT (GMT-4), officially ending a six-hour 31-minute spacewalk, the final excursion of the space shuttle era.
"You guys did an outstanding job today," spacewalk coordinator Rex Walheim radioed from Atlantis' flight deck a few minutes earlier. "You got everything done plus one bonus task and you're finishing perfectly on time."
Today's spacewalk was the 160th devoted to space station assembly and maintenance, the ninth so far this year, the seventh for Fossum and the fourth for Garan. Total space station EVA time now stands at 1,009 hours and nine minutes, or 42 days. Fossum, with 48 hours and 32 minutes of EVA time, moves up to seventh on the list of most experienced spacewalkers while Garan's total increases to 27 hours and three minutes.
Because Atlantis was launched with a reduced crew of four to accommodate possible rescue scenarios, today's spacewalk was carried out by station flight engineers Garan and Fossum to reduce training time for the shuttle crew. As such, the EVA was considered an Expedition 28 spacewalk, but it was the final outing by any astronauts with a space shuttle in orbit.
"I remember back when this space station was being designed and redesigned in '93 and '94, all of these tasks, the assembly tasks, the expected maintenance tasks and all of those things were starting to take shape and we looked at the future of EVA and compared it to our past history, starting with Gemini, through Apollo, Skylab, the early days of the shuttle program," Fossum reflected.
Considering the number of spacewalks required to build the I-S-S, "we called it the EVA 'wall,' because on the charts, that's what it looked like," Fossum said. "We had to learn a lot, and this has been accomplished by literally tens of thousands of people around the country and around the world who figured these things out. It is hard work. It's hard work on the ground, it's hard work by everybody involved. And it's really strange, and you don't get to test it much. You try things out for the first time in the real environment of space, and it's hard, it has been all the way along.
"But for those of us who were working the program back in those days, to see that we've really done it, it's just awe inspiring," he said. "It's a true testament to will power, perseverance and trust and teamwork. Ron & I are honored to be a part of it, to help close out one of the final chapters."
Floating in the International Space Station's Quest airlock compartment, Fossum and Garan switched their spacesuits to battery power at 9:22 a.m. EDT (GMT-4) to officially kick off a planned six-and-a-half-hour spacewalk.
"Ronny, you ready to rock and roll?" Fossum asked before floating out of the airlock.
"Ready to rock and roll," Garan replied.
"Let's go, buddy."
This was the 160th spacewalk devoted to station assembly and maintenance since construction began in 1998, the ninth so far this year, the seventh for Fossum and the fourth for Garan.
"If you look out to the starboard side, we're passing right over KSC," Walheim radioed from inside the shuttle Atlantis.
"We're passing the Bahamas, too, right below us," Garan observed.
"There is KSC," Fossum said. "Wow. Hello, Kennedy. Beautiful launch."
"I agree," Walheim said.
Anchored to the end of the space station's robot arm, Garan pulled an ammonia coolant pump from a storage rack on the lab complex and manually held it in place as arm operators Sandra Magnus and Douglas Hurley carefully maneuvered him to the shuttle Atlantis' payload bay.
The pump module failed last July, taking down half of the I-S-S's external cooling system, which uses ammonia circulating through giant radiators to get rid of the heat generated by the lab's electronics. The failure forced the crew to carry out an emergency powerdown until a replacement could be installed and hooked up during three subsequent spacewalks.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join