It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Dawn MP (Greece) Assaults Female MPs on the Air

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
As you've noted before, my trolling skills are very very bad. So you may rest assured that even if it is trolling, it really isn't very good.

The right wing and center in Europe is under immense media/political attack in Europe. The drive for an elite undemocratic society with no questions asked is the game. So I think you are correct.

The Golden Dawn completely fits the bill for being the worst possible example of a bunch of old fashion nationalists with those old "smack yer b**** to keep'er in line" attitudes clearly on display. They get the media, and they get to be the current example of anyone who isn't seriously left wing.

The choice presented is clear. You like communism, or you like *THIS* guy. A guy that you know that if this is how he acts on air, his behaviour in private is not likely better.

Add to this the rebranded neo-Nazi as Right Wing, instead of their actual Fascist Corporatism or Fascist Left-Wing roots and you have a clear agenda being pushed in Europe.
edit on 12-6-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SibylofErythrae

Oh I'm sure.

Just like I'm sure you changed you mind, and just like I'm sure you will change you mind. Just like I am sure your a troll and just like I am sure its all under duress and not even your own compulsion. And just like I'm sure on how it all will end. And just like I am sure it will end like I see that it will end. And just like I am sure I could care less, and will care less. The whole thing is an exercise in lameness it seems, really I think I will tune in into something else, in fact I think I will switch wavelengths and tune in into a whole different one as this one has reached critical lameness and fakeness.

Basically what I am saying is, your one of the most clueless smart people I ever known, you must of tripped so many time over your own words and smartness that you got a concussion and tend to confuse yourself, and once in a great while when your sense clear up you even question yourself. And yes that is a compliment, why you ask? Because I say so.

Now since you have a penchant for being "insulted"
and playing certain games, and are probably bored out of your mind, I think I will leave you to your trolling before you try to attempt and troll me, and really sometime I would find that funny. But I got other things to do today and these days, so carry on with your attempt's at trolling and reverse psychology psycho babel.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I really wish I was nearly as complicated as you think.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

Not to let a good crisis go untapped, the Golden Dawn is claiming they are going to form government. They have about 5% of the government right now, meaning at best they might end up in a coalition. Greece needs another coalition government - its been working for them.

They are also promising to start storming schools and hospitals and throw illegal immigrants out of the hospitals and schools and into the streets.

This sort of behaviour would likely get them spanked by the EU.

Not to be outdone, the Syriza party is saying that if they form government there will be free ice cream for everybody forever. Okay, really they said that they will increase wages, increase spending, increase the public sector, and increase benefits. A strategy that has clearly been working for them so well.

NEVER let a good TV pimp slap go to waste. It might be in good taste.
edit on 12-6-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae
I really wish I was nearly as complicated as you think.

Well considering that I said your not really all that complicated, I really dont know what to say...Does the word "apples" do anything for you? Because that is the only thing I can think of saying.

But hey this could be the pimp slap that launched a thousands political ships, carers, and ideological purposes, and even back in the days of Helen of troy. To tell the truth ain't no sane man sailing clear across an ocean for any pretty face, that's for sure, sometimes stories are just make believe and fake like this whole thing, and sometimes even the people who act out the part don't know there acting. Such a crazy world we live in.

And gee were do you think this little endeavor will lead the Greeks this time. Or could it all be a distraction, divide et impera Hmm I think somebody has been reading some books that have been around for like I don't know...forever.

But whatever on to important stuff, here read this and get schooled.

uncyclopedia.wikia.com...

Trolling is a art, defined by a series of well-placed and thought-out arguments regarding a subject, that may or may not be refuted by persons who are of lesser intelligence than the troll himself. It is often assumed the art goes back to the days of Usenet, but has suffered a slight decline in skill and execution. Modern-day trolls often study anthrotrollogy in an attempt to revive older troll methods. However, as many Usenet manuscripts have been lost in the Great Fire of AOL, their positions are often unfounded and have little to no evidence backing them up.

Unfortunately, there are many troll diploma mills littered across the internet. Many people assume the role of a troll without any prior knowledge. However, the quality of such amateur trolling is very high and can be easily confused with veteren troll artists. Thus a new study (with government funding, of course) shows that some people actually have troll DNA located on the 40th link of protein TRL045 next to the proteins that control paranoia and overactive imaginations. This DNA link has been found in every race of humans throughout every country and continent, showing trollism does not choose a person by their color or racial background, even though the troll itself is very concerned with color and racial backgrounds.

And do not feed the trolls, so I must take my leave of this thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Well now where this will lead the Greeks is a very interesting question.

And my guess is into further chaos either way, and maybe at some point in the near future they'll either become a wall or a breech into Europe. Since the EU is pushing for one form of intellectualism that discounts human nature, and the other side of the equation is encouraging people to be stupid and both equate to seriously stupid.....I imagine it isn't going anywhere good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join