It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Dawn MP (Greece) Assaults Female MPs on the Air

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

Ten days before the debt-stricken nation goes to the polls in an election that will not only decide Greece's fate but quite possibly the course of Europe too, the attack, captured on live TV, saw Ilias Kasidiaris, a high profile member of Golden Dawn (pictured below), lash out at two prominent leftwing MPs – all part of a seven-strong panel attending the popular Good Morning Greece TV show.

The Golden Dawn (now that's that interesting name for a political party) MP is described as a Neo-Nazi.

Now I have to grant that talking to communists makes my blood boil too, but really? The MP who took the water to the face was pretty amused by it, but then he goes for the MP objects. He's a weight lifter and not small. Should one read into that he threw water at the "pretty" woman, but tried punching the less attractive woman several times?

The article calls this a "brawl." Is this to make it less obvious that a weight-lifter MP decided to take several flailing punches at a woman who was backing off?

I had a hard time placing this article, because I think that some people might find it interesting to explore the idea that Greece has a political party after a mystery school.

edit on 7-6-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: Yes...getting the country right matters....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SibylofErythrae

shouldn't that be "greece"?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Oops. Yes, Greece.

Going to edit..... Thank you Never Sleepy.

edit on 7-6-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

my pleasure :-)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I thought the Golden Dawn name was rather peculiar as well. Aleister Crowley and MacGregor Mathers actually ran the Order of the Golden Dawn (until they went their separate ways), which was gnostic black magic cult in the early 1900's. I wonder if these wankers have just dropped "the Order of" to hide who they really are?

Aleister Crowley had the Black Mass performed as his funeral rite and is quoted saying, "Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law." MacGregor Mathers translated (with help) the Keys of Solomon allegedly from the original Aramaic. The "Keys" were quite the hot potato in the 70's and 80's and were banned by many religions due to their esoteric nature and the inclusion of "angelic script."

So I wonder which "Golden Dawn" this character belongs to or are they one and the same.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

What!!!!!

Absolute madness! I did not think that he actually would start flapping about!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Madness?
Isn't the Golden Dawn from Sparta?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

I thought the Golden Dawn name was rather peculiar as well. Aleister Crowley and MacGregor Mathers actually ran the Order of the Golden Dawn (until they went their separate ways), which was gnostic black magic cult in the early 1900's. I wonder if these wankers have just dropped "the Order of" to hide who they really are?

Aleister Crowley had the Black Mass performed as his funeral rite and is quoted saying, "Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law." MacGregor Mathers translated (with help) the Keys of Solomon allegedly from the original Aramaic. The "Keys" were quite the hot potato in the 70's and 80's and were banned by many religions due to their esoteric nature and the inclusion of "angelic script."

So I wonder which "Golden Dawn" this character belongs to or are they one and the same.

Cheers - Dave

I can assure you that the Greek Golden Dawn Party do not have anything to do with the ancient Hermetic Order Of The Golden Dawn. Which Aleister Crowley was initiated in.
There is a rather big difference between mad Greek Golden Dawn and magicians.
The name Golden Dawn is a rather famous and powerful ancient title and it is not that strange that the Greek Party takes a name like that to create controversy and gain more fame.

I also think that Mr Crowley was speaking for his own "religion" (Thelema) when he said -Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law.

According to Crowley, every individual has a True Will, to be distinguished from the ordinary wants and desires of the ego. The True Will is essentially one's "calling" or "purpose" in life. Some later magicians have taken this to include the goal of attaining self-realization by one's own efforts, without the aid of God or other divine authority. This brings them close to the position that Crowley held just prior to 1904. Others follow later works such as Liber II, saying that one's own will in pure form is nothing other than the divine will. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law for Crowley refers not to hedonism, fulfilling everyday desires, but to acting in response to that calling.

Wiki

Connecting the Greek Golden Dawn party with the Hermetic Order Of The Golden Dawn would be the same as connecting a street fighter and bully with Harry Potter.... Just because the street fighter have heard of Harry Potter and changed his surname to, Potter.
edit on 7-6-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Madness?
Isn't the Golden Dawn from Sparta?

I guess that would explain the fighting then!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

What!!!!!

Absolute madness! I did not think that he actually would start flapping about!

He was flapping about like an idiot. I wonder if the media called it a brawl to make it seem more equitable. Here's a brawl:

It gets better. He has military training.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

But Mr Kasidiaris, who had served in the Greek military's special forces, hit Ms Kanelli around the face three times. A public prosecutor ordered his immediate arrest.

edit on 7-6-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Indeed a big difference.
Angry gentlemen and angry gangsters.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ah but the Golden Dawn have come out in his defense.

The second woman hit him in the face with some documents. Therefore, he was required to pimp slap her three times.

Maybe I should be nicer about this. I mean, he didn't punch her. He pimp-slapped her three times. Surely this shows that he's demonstrating some sort of self-control.

I'm waiting for the "that's the price of equality" guys to come out..........

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae
Ah but the Golden Dawn have come out in his defense.

The second woman hit him in the face with some documents. Therefore, he was required to pimp slap her three times.

Maybe I should be nicer about this. I mean, he didn't punch her. He pimp-slapped her three times. Surely this shows that he's demonstrating some sort of self-control.

I'm waiting for the "that's the price of equality" guys to come out..........

Getting hit by some papers does not justify doing a Mike Tyson punch combo... (O.K. perhaps I exaggerate a little bit with that comparison, but still)
Just his military training alone should have given him the ability to restrain his actions.
Personally I do not see any reasons for a man to hit a women. So I guess I am not for equality then

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Staged!

Look at 3:25 and on.

The blonde lady that got water thrown on her just sits there with a smile on her face as the guy starts swinging on the lady with black hair.

The look on her face says I knew this was going to happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

You could be correct about that.
But it could also be that she was generally counting on him to lose his temper.
Thus smiling because she got proof of her thoughts. Also because she thinks he is an idiot for behaving like that and that she knows better than getting angry.
Though I do not know anything about any of them, so I can obviously not say for sure.
Just speculations.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Equal response in this case might have been tossing a set of post-it notes in her direction.

As someone who smiles when they fight, I can totally see myself cracking a smile under that circumstance. If I'd been either of those women it is quite possible that would be the case - not immediately as the second woman, but probably right after the adrenaline kicked in.

But the thought has occurred to me that the right wing in Europe is under some serious media pressure, and setting up an idiot to act like an idiot and then publishing it would totally suit the Eurozone's political elite. Now all they need is for some ex-girlfriends to come out about his penchant for slapping women. In Greece, that probably won't be too hard to find.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is the only thing everyone discusses since yesterday morning,here in Greece.
I won't defend his actions(although i laughed a lot),but Kanelli should learn ,even the hard way that when you attack people,eventually you will get a reaction.
She is the kind of politician(ex-reporter),that swears all the time.In a debate in the past she even threatened a politician of an opposed party to give to publicity his divorce papers,because she losing the debate.(like the disinfo accusations on ATS)
Even in the video above she calls him in some really nasty names.For a reason noone ever reacted to her way of acting before,so she propably thought that she could get away with this forever.
When i listened to her in the past,i was thinking how lucky she was i wasn't there to punch her face.Not because of the political party she is involved with,but because she thinks she is sooooooo smart and everyone else is plain stupid.I'm not a person that gets offended easily,but every single time i listen to her,i do.

SAYING IT AGAIN.I'm not defending his actions,i just say that she has a habbit of attacking people in a nasty way.And remember people violence is not only the physical one.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ah, but he didn't start by attacking Kanelli. He went after her after he threw the water at Dourou.

Can you give us your impression about the Golden Dawn party Phantom? I see pretty regularly that "neo-nazi" is branded as a "right wing" thing in Europe but the definition of right wing in europe seems to be based on having Nazi sympathies even if the group/person in question is largely displaying left or center ideas. In this case, is the Neo-Nazi label based on the anti-immigration stance alone?

What do people in Greece think about a party that slaps women around for being mouthy?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

Wearing aviator sunglasses and surrounded by black-clad bodyguards, Ilias Kasidiaris, the official spokesman of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party, repeated allegations that the extraordinary punch-up, relayed on live television, had been a "set-up".

"I will press charges for provocation," the 31-year-old former commander said as he arrived at the magistrate's office.

Ah, I see the Golden Dawn party is doing its best to bring back the "I smacked her up cause she needed smacking" ideology.

Interestingly, in Greece if they don't catch you in the first 48 hours the arrest warrant it null and void. What a great system. You are rewarded for ducking the police.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Fake as hell, the thing was staged. Only the guy was not let in on it, that is they intended on getting him all riled up, and it seems that's what that one blonde and the other ones were probably paid or given incentives to do exactly that. And those were not even punches, and for a military trained body builder.
Ok whatever. Those were what they do in WWE that fake slapping/punching each-other thing either that or the guy really does not know how to punch. Either way it was set up, just not all were in on the set up, me thinks.

Seems like Political nutbagery, hey they do things different in Greece I suppose, sometimes I wish we still had the whole walk ten paces then turn around and shoot each other duels here in the states. That way before anybody thinks they can do anything unwarranted, or totally stupid. like lets say start wars, or a myriad of a boat load of other things. Well let's see if there willing to step up on the curb for there ideas and ideologies to the test. Other then let them send there own kids to fight the wars they start, lets see if there willing to put there money were there mouth is, and fight duels....Now how many do you think would do that? Answer... 0
To much talking, yada yada these people in the vid need to find another hobby.

This whole thread is troll bait, set by a *****. Not pointing any fingers OK
But *cough*... Someone is trolling. Anyways it seems that the Greeks are trying to nationalize, and this golden dawn party seems to be one that is picking up speed and getting huge up in Greece because of that.

And nationalization that's a big no no in the eyes of the globalists and the new world order who like the Greek people and there land and there assets to always remain in there capable hands, basically they want to be the landlords of other peoples lands, oldest scheme in the book control the means, ways, and land of a people and you control them. It could get interesting, if that is the case. I cant wait to see what other evil things these Greeks will be up to in the coming months and years.

edit on 12-6-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join