It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NUCLEAR RADIATION EVENT in South Bend Indiana USA + Call to NRC Hotline

page: 7
36
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
All clear on www.ubalert.com...

Where did it goooooooooooooooooooooooo???????

It is still listed in their history with no new updated information, but it was taken of the main map.

www.ubalert.com...
edit on 6/9/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something




posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by Char-Lee


So puzzling...Why are you not on one of those facts sites or on a facts only thread and still on this one page 6? What drives you to come back to it?


LOL. So your implication is that ATS is a fact-free website?

Lulz.

Many of us post here to ensure that there is at least a semblance of fact represented amongst the fear-mongers and alex jones proxies.

I have to admire your being so thoughtful and giving of your time to these loser threads and adding some facts...



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee
 


I fur wun ahm greatfull that sumwun iz arownd to hulp us ignorint sheepzez lurn abowt fax 'en such.


Back on topic, if we are allowed to report our unverified claims unmolested by the Bibliography Masters, I have seen three helicopters go over since 8 P.M., the latest one at 2:50, A.M., all of them east to west, just like the ones on days past. None have returned, or at least not on a route going overhead. I still don't know if it is in any way related to whatever is going on in and around South Bend, but it's odd and I'm going to keep putting it out there until the OP of this thread, or a Mod tells me to stop.

We don't have helicopters flying overhead out here. This is a farming county with less than 50,000 residents. I normally don't see three helicopters in a year. There has been a HUGE spike in air traffic in the past month. Why?



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Run fo da hillz! My grandma's washingmachine repairman's unkle totally has proof on his blog that aliens dun blown up michagin!



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Run fo da hillz! My grandma's washingmachine repairman's unkle totally has proof on his blog that aliens dun blown up michagin!


What proof? Interesting, let's hear what the guy had to say?


edit on 10-6-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nietrick
reply to post by Char-Lee
 


I fur wun ahm greatfull that sumwun iz arownd to hulp us ignorint sheepzez lurn abowt fax 'en such.


Back on topic, if we are allowed to report our unverified claims unmolested by the Bibliography Masters, I have seen three helicopters go over since 8 P.M., the latest one at 2:50, A.M., all of them east to west, just like the ones on days past. None have returned, or at least not on a route going overhead. I still don't know if it is in any way related to whatever is going on in and around South Bend, but it's odd and I'm going to keep putting it out there until the OP of this thread, or a Mod tells me to stop.

We don't have helicopters flying overhead out here. This is a farming county with less than 50,000 residents. I normally don't see three helicopters in a year. There has been a HUGE spike in air traffic in the past month. Why?


Yes why and I wonder if the group of equipment at the college for emergencies ever came back. Clearly imo something unusual is happening or did happen.

There seem to have been many events reported lately with unusual circumstances like this on here. In different places, but some very similar.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-6-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee
 


Not to far from the cern..LHC thing in Akron OH...maybe they found HB partical....



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
reply to post by Char-Lee
 


Not to far from the cern..LHC thing in Akron OH...maybe they found HB partical....


Somebody is thinking outside of the box.


If a smaller university collider could do that, I dread to think what the CERN LHC could do. CERN in December claimed to be getting very close to finding the God Particle.


Honestly though, it is highly suspect that a nuclear facility reports an incident at the same time the closest radiation stations chart a huge jump in radiation. I think the power company and The Radiation Network might not be totally honest about what happened.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They are lying straight up about their sensors.

Why so much lying and misdirection involved with radiation readings?
Maybe they think the readings are high enough to cause concern, therefore they lie about it, because it will scare everyone.

I won't ever trust them, I'll listen sure but I won't believe anything they say.
This incident is a perfect example of how untrustworthy they really are.

It is impossible that 3 sensors in differing locations would all have the same "malfunction" simultaneously.
They must think we are retarded.

I know as a fact they are lying. It's their job after all, to lie to us.

Anyways, did anyone ever figure out what actually happened?



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The Black Cat Systems radiation measuring website removed the measuring station near the Indiana/Michigan border from their map. This is one of the stations that reported the huge spike along with The Radiation Network. I have not been able to access any charts from The Radiation Network since I learned of the incident.

www.blackcatsystems.com...

Here is a link to the spike from Black Cat . They stopped charting Sunday (June 10) at 3:47 PM.
www.blackcatsystems.com...]black%20cat%20data%20graph


I think somebody was not happy about the graph being available public display so they pulled the plug.

I don't know if the truth will ever come out about what happened.




edit on 6/11/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Indiana Radiation Spike Triggers Elevated Levels In Other States, Media Stays Silent

Read more: naturalsociety.com...


Independent radiation monitoring station owner Joey Stanford has uploaded a video showing spiked radiation levels as far as Colorado. Some individuals are questioning the actual source of the increased radiation, stating that it could be solar-based.


Personally I question the solar theory as it seems quite freakish that one location (Ft.Wayne) would get 100's of times more radiation than the rest of the country.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Boncho made this thread worth reading.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
some more info from POTR blog about this possible event. sound scientific reasoning, i like that in a blog.

pissinontheroses.blogspot.com...



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee
 


If you want my tin foil hat opinion, there is a war being fought. Right here right now under our noses. The question now becomes who or what they are fighting.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
some more info from POTR blog about this possible event. sound scientific reasoning, i like that in a blog.

pissinontheroses.blogspot.com...


Great information! The last video showed the count in the Saint Louis area 5 times higher than normal. I think everyone in the US. would be wise to get iodine tablets.



Possible conclusions:

The airborne fallout was from a small but very radioactive source near the detection location

A near source scenario would likely be South-East of the location, or possibly North of the location.

A far source scenario would be Jet Stream born



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Great work everyone..

i'm following this as you lot post, I'd like to add some helpful stuff, but it seems you've all got your fingers on the pulse of this.

Some real confusing stuff going though, i must admit.. almost like a cover up of a cover up hidden by a thick blanket of cover up.. That's what it feels like to me. A splatter of disinfo whilst chains get pulled elsewhere to redirect and break the info down into small fragments so that the reall issue cannot be found so easily.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What makes me think the theory about the jet stream carrying this may hold some weight is that the incident in Saint Louis happened on June 4 , two day prior to the Fort Wayne incident.


We noticed elevated AIRBORNE radioactivity after a super cell thunder storm moved near our location. The heaviest part of the storm had passed approximately 15 minutes prior to the readings you will see in the video.


What creeps me out is the thought of all the radioactive waste in the Jet Stream if the Ft.Wayne readings happened because of these conditions:


The termination edge of the Jet Stream was located over the radioactive detection area
The high radioactive readings commenced after the 5 mph North wind dropped to zero mph.
The high radioactive readings persisted for the entire 5 hours the wind was not blowing
The high radioactive readings stopped when the wind picked up at 5 mph from the west.
Normal radioactive readings continued for 40 minutes after the surface wind resumption ended the event.

from pissinontheroses.blogspot.com...



posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Has anyone seen that a nuclear leak was reported today in Michigan just a bit north of the readings. Maybe it happened days ago and was conveniently covered up until all of the hype died down. Now im worried f tptb always a bunch of bs from our own government that swears to protect us. Look on RSOE. Nice right
edit on 13-6-2012 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)


Also ranked 1 of the 4 worst plants in the U.S. wtf is really going on.
edit on 13-6-2012 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ed1320
Has anyone seen that a nuclear leak was reported today in Michigan just a bit north of the readings. Maybe it happened days ago and was conveniently covered up until all of the hype died down. Now im worried f tptb always a bunch of bs from our own government that swears to protect us. Look on RSOE. Nice right
edit on 13-6-2012 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)


Also ranked 1 of the 4 worst plants in the U.S. wtf is really going on.
edit on 13-6-2012 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)


The plant has worst history, and its being shut down because of leak. (31 gallons). They talked about it this morning on NPR.

linky
edit on 13-6-2012 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just posting to link the threads together so people can track the info we've all got here.
This thread currently on the board;
Radiation Reading in Indiana May be linked to This

I am hoping we uncover some wrong doing.. as long as nobody suffers from corrupt actions..



new topics

top topics



 
36
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join