It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking News* Update From Baltic USO Exploration Team

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I don't have a clue what's down there but it would be nice if people didn't embellish the story with their own reports of what was said, someone said from the update that its NOT rock yet the update just describes there is an object down there that matches the sonar in some form.

That does not mean its not rock...

Now from what I say now is not based upon any updates or reports, its my thoughts on it purely.

If this thing has been down there ages then from looking at the 3D scan Chadwickus posted I'd say its covered in silt etc so its shape is 'deformed', could it be a rock formation, I'd say yes, is it one of those ships that people are posting pictures about, well according to the main guy they were not made in the same dimensions or even close so from HIS word no.

UFO / Alien ship....Sounds wonderful but on the fantastic but unlikely shelf although I'm rooting for it..

What irks me is the LACK of info, if these divers had found an object of man made or other worldly design after moving the silt etc I'm sure they would have said metal or craft in the update.

Are they hanging it out for all the publicity, yes, almost certainly, I would.

Are we going to be stunned and find something never before seen....Sigh, I doubt it...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Watch this end up being a viral advertisement for Prometheus...

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Are we going to be stunned and find something never before seen....Sigh, I doubt it...

In all seriousness though, if anything spectacular was found like a crashed UFO or something that would challenge history according to modern science or religion we would never hear the truth about it. This is the world we live in folks.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by eDrinker
My father sent me this article which looks like it might be the same thing:

Source: www.madrimasd.org...

Now this objects diameter is 400 meters, in the baltic sea

First of all, we have very few ships with 400 meters of lenght...

edit on 8-6-2012 by minusugune because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2012 by minusugune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by minusugune

Originally posted by eDrinker
My father sent me this article which looks like it might be the same thing:

Source: www.madrimasd.org...

First of all, we have very few ships with 400 meters of lenght...

Can't see it being this ship in the pic, if it was then where did the 2 funnels go to?
edit on 8-6-2012 by Mickles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It seems to me that its obvious that if it were a truly monumental find like an E.T. craft or some otherwise mysterious man-made object, we certaintly would never hear about it. Considering the "excercises" being conducted simultaneously with the dive to the object just screams coverup, i think it likely this comes to nothing. Sadly

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I only believe what's the real thing out there if I go there and see the thing myself!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I'm currently trying to arrange an interview with the "Ocean X Team" for one of our future ATSLive Radio shows on Saturday evening.

I find the whole story and the 'possible find' very intriguing. If I'm successful in booking them, I'll be sure to post an update with the times and date for the interview.

Johnny

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

id imagine the stacks would break off while sinking. But as has been stated its most likely too small to be the object. The boat looks much smaller than 400 meters

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I think this is the most biggest find in human history
if i think what i think this thing is .. everyone will be

a crashed alien saucer that probably still have bodies inside
the government probably figured that part out to
what will they do during this military exercise
steal it ?

edit on 6/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Governemnt may decide it's time for us to know, Osama Bin laden is dead and they need a new bogeyman to funnel money into the military industrial complex to weaponize space and build more exotic weapons as defence against aliens..

Either way I really do think this is gonna happen, I just feel a little sorry for James Cameron his deep sea dive expedition, and other high profile Treasure hunters, this discovery will blow the doors off of everything.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
sadly i suspect this story is going to turn out to be all build up and no end product......

i hope i am wrong because we could all use an amazing discovery

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The object IS NOT 400 meters wide. I wonder where you get that.

Object is around 197 feet in diameter, which is 60 meters. Next to this object is 300 meter long trail.

STOCKHOLM, Sweden – 8/9/2011- On June 19th the Swedish-based diving company Ocean Explorer discovered something they’ve never quite seen before. They were exploring in the Baltic Sea between Sweden and Finland looking for sunken treasures when a very unusual image suddenly appeared on the sonar. A 197 feet diameter cylinder shaped object was discovered at the depth of approximately 275 feet. Treasure hunters, Peter Lindberg, Dennis Aasberg are in the midst of planning for their next excursion; to find out what’s there, and how it ended up in the Baltic Sea. Ocean Explorer’s Operation Baltic Discovery will unveil what people around the world are waiting to find out- What’s really there?

www.oceanexplorer.se...
edit on 8-6-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x
sadly i suspect this story is going to turn out to be all build up and no end product......

i hope i am wrong because we could all use an amazing discovery

Agreed, probably want to turn their story like Roswell so they can get some attention.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It seems apparent to me that they are trying to line up advertisers and 'money' institutions before they give anything definitive. It occurs to me that the last or next to last exploration would have given them some clear observations, since the remote control device they intended to take pictures would unlikely be subject to any 'time frame'. I mean if they are 50-100 feet away, you think their not going to get the pictures 'right now'? It clearly seems to me that they 'have' pictures, with likely enough resolution to discern what they are looking at.

In the event it is a 'formation' or a capsized/sunken hull of a ship or some 'machine' or object being transported like a secret radar disc or what have you, it would be prudent to keep the UFO theory alive as long as possible to accumulate more advertisers/paying curious, before they have no excuse time wise and have to disclose their findings.
www.oceanexplorer.se...
(We are also looking for investors who are interested in the object and can see the potential value.
For more information about investment please contact us.)

Go to this site and get towards the bottom. The reading suggests getting on board for investors/advertisers/profiteers and the like.
I think we all would be jazzed if they found a UFO or extraterrestrial object or craft, and they know that too. I believe they are milking it for every penny they can, and dragging their feet as far as the public is concerned, trying to get the maximum mileage out of this 'discovery'.

And as some suggested, wanting to weigh the option of selling to the highest bidding government perhaps. I'd love to see, heak, we'd all love to see something exposed before TPTB could have time to quash this if it is in fact other worldly or Antediluvian ..............

Still most of us will hope, but I think we will get stroked in the end, and it will be like WWF pay per view.....lol.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
I'm currently trying to arrange an interview with the "Ocean X Team" for one of our future ATSLive Radio shows on Saturday evening.

I find the whole story and the 'possible find' very intriguing. If I'm successful in booking them, I'll be sure to post an update with the times and date for the interview.

Johnny

ABSOLUTELY Johnny.

Thanks for this.

I can't wait for this interview with the "Ocean X Team" and their discovery.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It has been ages since I last logged into here but I just have to comment on this...

anyone else reminded of the movie Sphere??

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221
It has been ages since I last logged into here but I just have to comment on this...

anyone else reminded of the movie Sphere??

Yeap! came to my mind too

Maybe its Finnish airforce spacecraft from year 3000

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If that thing is a giant plug - hell I hope they don't pull it

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Whatever they find, there is a level of National security that will trump what can be disclosed. If it is an alien vessel, obviously we won't be told such a thing. If it's an ancient human submerged structure, we'll hear about that.

Don't hold your breath for anything that's going to change the Bible or modern science.

I don't see how they could cover this one up really. If the official line was that it's not anything UFO related, then they would have no legitimate reason to stop divers filming it or releasing photographs. It's in international waters and they obviously couldn't move it, it would be too big. It would be so obvious it was a cover-up even the MSM would be onto it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoiter

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Whatever they find, there is a level of National security that will trump what can be disclosed. If it is an alien vessel, obviously we won't be told such a thing. If it's an ancient human submerged structure, we'll hear about that.

Don't hold your breath for anything that's going to change the Bible or modern science.

I don't see how they could cover this one up really. If the official line was that it's not anything UFO related, then they would have no legitimate reason to stop divers filming it or releasing photographs. It's in international waters and they obviously couldn't move it, it would be too big. It would be so obvious it was a cover-up even the MSM would be onto it.

I wonder, if it is radioactive, how the pictures would turn out, or rather would filming with the usual methods work without interference ? ?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ever since this started (and i follow this operation ever since the first report of the "object in the news) - i have in the back of my head this is a giant SHAM.

* The way how that company presents itself is, IMO, highly unprofessional. A professional, halfway scientific research/science group would not make such a ridiculous PR publicity, with highly unprofessional "X-Files" style logo on their site etc...extremely unprofessional.

* The company, now for over a year (???) does nothing else than spreading rumors by using highly unprofessional phrases like "mystery" "definitely something unusual down there" etc. NO SERIOUS researcher would do this.

Their recent "breaking news" is a total joke. I see highly naive "UFO nerds" breaking out in enthusiasm over "the biggest news in history" - while the company lists as "breaking news" that "definitely something unusual is down there" "a big mystery" which i can only call the biggest joke ever. This is nothing than a big sham.

* If we assume there is really something down there which is of remote interest, eg. archaeology, UFOlogy for that matter....there was already PLENTY of time for them and anyone else to re-image the area multiple times over with better instruments, different angles, higher resolutions.

That this hasn't been done is highly doubtful, seeing the extreme hype (for lack of words) over the last year. It doesnt need a sub-marine and divers to get a better impression what's down there - with their current equipment they could've re-imaged the "object" multiple times over. I am almost 100% certain they did this already or someone else did - assuming there is really something of interest down there.

This would also mean that "we" already know what it is for a long time already.

I do, never in a 1000s years, expect to come anything out from this...those people work way too unprofessional..furthermore if we assume there is really "an UFO" down there it would never, ever be made public.

Also..ask yourself why there is no live-streams or real time reports, or at least a tweet or an update - whether the find is a big disappointment or maybe "the biggest find in history". Even NASA was so kind and provided real time updates when they re-imaged the "mars face".

Instead of giving information, just another flood of empty, unprofessional phrases like "definitely a mystery" etc...without saying anything else and telling the people "wait til next week" instead.

This is not a research operation, this is just a bad x-files episode.

They spent WAY too much effort on their site/forum/facebook and all the related hype and promotion - this likewise should ring a bell.
edit on 8-6-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join