It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking News* Update From Baltic USO Exploration Team

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The image is from one of the videos on the video page. It's CGI. Watch the whole thing, there are credits at the end.

*SOLVED*

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Thanx for the attention and solving this. I watched every video some time ago, but wasn't looking for this shot in partcular. That was not kewl for them to do. We want factual info, not hype.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Thanx for the attention and solving this. I watched every video some time ago, but wasn't looking for this shot in partcular. That was not kewl for them to do. We want factual info, not hype.

i keep wondering why people do this with the promise of some kind of exciting information. it's as if they want to appear like they don't know the social implications of their decisions.

it makes me question the entire operation altogether. personally speaking if i found something truly remarkable and unidentifiable, i wouldn't go through the trouble of deliberately raising people's excitement over it before just straight up releasing whatever kind of information i had. what justifiable reason could there be for leading someone on with the foreknowledge of actually important data? other than some sort of personal benefit, i can't come to another reason for why someone would do this. even at that point, the success rate and reputation of the individual providing such information exclusively depends on that individual actually having something worth reporting. this seems like it can go downhill veeeerrry quickly. i will be keeping an eye out in the weeks to come for sure.

if this ends up being about nothing more than an acquisition of money and personal gains without the introduction of something notably monumental, i for one will be thoroughly let down.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
The image is from one of the videos on the video page. It's CGI. Watch the whole thing, there are credits at the end.

*SOLVED*

thanks mystik, i've watched most of the videos in that section and while i've seen other shots like it, i haven't come across that particular one. it'll be interesting to see how this situation turns out. they seem like they're really driving home the idea that they'll dig up some explosive material.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
at least guys we can talk to each other about this...i have a deep feeling which tells me that we are all going to be dissapointed..but I did not stop thinking about this since I read this thread this morning...its so exiting..yet how they are releasing information is fishy

i cant see why if they have the pictures..they announce them before releasing them

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
posted this in the other thread:

Its 400 meter wide perfect circle shape with an open area and a broken corner
we can clearly see in another image
that this thing made a path in the sand when it landed

People .. i believe we have found our first intact UFO in human history
just on time for 2012 .. what a coincidence

did they really find that thing recently ?
and no one couldnt find it before ?
its not that deep and the sea is very tranquile .. no current

Im wondering for how long this thing is sitting there waiting to be discovered
now they cant cover it up .. its in international water

I think this is the most biggest find in human history
if i think what i think this thing is .. everyone will be

a crashed alien saucer that probably still have bodies inside
the government probably figured that part out to
what will they do during this military exercise
steal it ?

edit on 6/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Such a wild imagination.

This is a better representation of what it looks like...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Ben81

Such a wild imagination.

This is a better representation of what it looks like...

I do have a wild imagination

to consider every possibilities
and so far .. i see a crashed UFO in the Baltic sea that his 400 meter wide
is it man made ? with the radiation it makes .. i dont think so

we know usual UFO that we consider alien visiting us
many have noticed a burned circle on the ground that was full of radiations
after strange UFO sightings

Just connect the dots ..
dont try to explain what it is with science or natural causes

my first though was .. its a meteorite .. but the circle was to perfect for that and to small
and the anormalities of the ground made it clear that it was flying horizontaly when it crashed

So far .. its a alien crashed ship to me
i dont need the government explanation
they will soon say that this thing was a coral reef

yeah sure

edit on 6/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Let's not forget that several government's navies have carried out exercises in the area for over 40 years, including the US and Russia.

Don't you think that if there was anything important there, they would have already found it?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Ben81

Let's not forget that several government's navies have carried out exercises in the area for over 40 years, including the US and Russia.

Don't you think that if there was anything important there, they would have already found it?

Would you be surprise if i say No to that ?
the ocean is big and you can only scan a little portion of the ocean at a time
its literaly trying to find a pin in a haystack
the entire ocean floor hasnt been all covered by the satelites and sonars

many tried to build flying saucers like the nazis
but never so big

Im very excited by this find
because it is one of a kind when you cant dismiss the fact about it
its in perfect condition
soon they will even be able to determine the speed of the object
when it crashed there

Amazing find

cant wait for more new updates on it

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Looks like the Millennium Falcon.

George Lucas, you profit. (spelling wrong to annoy the OCD folks.)

The rest of you! Pay attention!

These aren't the threads you're looking for.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
My father sent me this article which looks like it might be the same thing:

Source: www.madrimasd.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Boy, you really seem to have already made up your mind.

I hope you're right...won't hold my breath though...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I would tend to agree with your argument, it is much more likely a natural formation than a crashed alien spacecraft but with that said, I can't help but see what looks like "drag" marks that would be consistent with something coming in at an angle and settling. This also is most evidenced in the radar topography you presented. Just sayin, sure looks funny.

To be completely honest, if you look at the evidence this picture presents, you are left asking yourself some hard questions. The radar image speaks for itself, I don't really need to talk up what is blatantly obvious to the average observer nor do I need to embellish my point of view in thinking this is odd. This photo when viewed carefully needs no hyperbole to go with it.

I will defer to occums razor and say that it is more likely a natural formation or meteorite as opposed to an alien spacecraft or a man made spacecraft that has traveled back in time but I will say, it sure is strange and the evidence as we can view it would suggest that whatever that object is was not on the bottom of the ocean to begin with but found itself there at roughly a 45 degree angle and a semi high rate of speed.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspicion2112

www.balticcowboys.com for the show, so I imagine they have a non disclosure agreement which means we won't know anything about what's down there until the show Airs.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

More information and pictures will be released next week.

Why are they waiting until next week to release the footage and information? You would think that they would release them right away...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Has anyone checked the websites background?

It looks like the disc

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by facedye

Well, what many would do is sell news rights and give a network an exclusive. They could make oodles of millions. That's if it really is anything worthwhile. If it was worthy of such attention, they would be hyping it up more than they aready are to attract high bidders. " the most awesome discovery in the lifetime of man". They aren't....

I really don't think they were certain of what they had at the time of their last update. Sounds like it was buried pretty well. They need more time.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eDrinker
My father sent me this article which looks like it might be the same thing:

Source: www.madrimasd.org...

Plausable yes... but.. i dont think they made those things 400 meters wide? so kind of rules that out what do you think?
As for what i think it is im all
at the moment

edit on 6/8/2012 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Interested to see what they actually find.

S&F
edit on 8-6-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join