It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking News* Update From Baltic USO Exploration Team

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This recent radio interview may give you all some answers first hand from the leader of the ocean X team.soundcloud.com...
edit on 28-6-2012 by MartyMan because: mistake

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
there is something in it that jams their frequencies and camera equipment. It seems this might be getting interesting.

How convenient is that ehh

IRM

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
IT'S

A

ROCK

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The only people that have hyped this is vast number posting here and the media. Listen to the radio interview. The Swedes in general are not a people who take to sensationalism and hype. Its in there DNA. Im an Aussie who has lived here for 9 years and I for one, sure know the cultural differences. Would I like to hear they found a UFO ?......sure !, but they didn't quote that.The media took an initial quote to the crew and played up to this. A lot you, as passionate as you are for some kind of disclosure or UFO discovery, have all followed in there footsteps. The Swedes are very methodical in there approach to business and things. In general they are not a country that leans towards sensationalism,self promotion or boasting. They actually have a word for what they stand for , and that is ' '' Lagom '', which means all in moderation.This is a cultural difference to the ones the US and many other countries stand for. The Swedes are a very proud country and are people who would rather listen than speak there mind. They are into equality and do not believe one person is better than the other. I have found it in many ways difficult adapting to the Swedish way of life, but I do respect there ideals and way of life. You might all think what they have done is wrong, that they should of done this and should of done that, but the bottom line is, they do things in there own way. If any of you took the time to actually listen to the interview you might be swayed from your singular ideals and recognize that there is far less in this than you are all carrying on about. I might not like the way Swedes do thing s in many ways, but they are an invitational country and I respect that............no matter how long it takes them. You want answers ? Well wanting them, as you many of you do,does make this a conspiracy. Swedes are methodical, like it or not.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MartyMan

Oh really? Human beings no matter from where, would act sensational, there are liars, money makers everywhere saying that Sweden can't do that - that's ludicrous... and very very naive.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Your right! there is only one way we should all be reacting to THE Millennium Falcon being found in the Baltic Sea, and thats rationally.

Now who's gonna help me build a Death Star.
edit on 30-6-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Oh really ! Human beings no matter from where, would act sensational, there are liars, money makers everywhere saying that Sweden can't do that - that's ludicrous... and very very naive.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Actually buddy, the words ludicrous and naive are more appropriately use in reference to your reply to me. I simply offered an insight into Swedish society. How is it ludicrous when there is no mention of Sweden, or in particular, the Ocean X Team, doing or not doing jack. What exactly do you mean by ''saying that Sweden can't do that ''...........do what ? What reference in my post are you basing this comment on ? If I am to entertain your choice of words, then lets start with ''sensational''. The only sensationalism I have seen is from the overseas media and a great many posters on various forums, UFO sights etc. Nobody I know here is talking about it and it has received minimal exposure here in Sweden. Like I said, the Swedes are not into sensationalism. As for '' Liars '', that is an assumption until proven otherwise. The Ocean X Team are deep sea salvages and make there living from that. So tell me please, how is making money out of this is a bad thing. So what if they have ideas and ways to profit from this. How different is this to them finding the Jönköping champagne and selling it at auction. It's what they do. You want answers, but somehow you seem to overlook the fact that it costs money to go out there. Did you actually listen to the radio interview ? If you still think it is sensationalism after listening to the head of the Ocean X Team, then you are clearly neck deep in a world of pessimism. One last thing. If you are going to reply to people, try to base your reply on what they wrote, and not your predisposition for thinking pessimistically.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

It's not about 'Is making money of it it a bad thing' it is your claim that Swedes are according to you, people that can never lie or hoax to make money out of it. This is the impression that your post left and they are people like everyone else, every country has a$$holes and liars, so that's why if you claim Sweden does not have, you are ridiculous.

And speaking of is it a bad thing, hyping about it, attention seeking about nothing unusual such as the Baltic Sea object and making out of money on lying and speculating is BAD. That is like all TV shows who do smth just to get more views - that's what the Ocean X doing looks like, and making money from that is bad.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

It's not about 'Is making money of it it a bad thing' it is your claim that Swedes are according to you, people that can never lie or hoax to make money out of it. This is the impression that your post left and they are people like everyone else, every country has a$$holes and liars, so that's why if you claim Sweden does not have, you are ridiculous.

And speaking of is it a bad thing, hyping about it, attention seeking about nothing unusual such as the Baltic Sea object and making out of money on lying and speculating is BAD. That is like all TV shows who do smth just to get more views - that's what the Ocean X doing looks like, and making money from that is bad.

Jeez mate, you sure have a penchant for exaggeration. The impression is yours, and if you took it the wrong way, then let me clarify to you once more. Every society is different regardless of your own views that all people are liars etc. Sweden is a unique society built on there own valued system. What I did was simply give some of you an idea of what Swedes are like. Im an Aussie and they are sure as hell different than we are. Your reply says far more about yourself buddy. Your ability to fabricate your own account of my reply serves no purpose, but clearly fuels your own issues. The description of Swedes is not mine . On the contrary, it is an accepted generalized observation. You only have to google it mate. So get off your horse and put some effort into writing something worth while, instead of reading between the lines and lowering yourself. You clearly must think these guys are scamming us all. If so, then good for you, but that does not change the facts of what I wrote about Sweden. I made no mention that they didn't, wouldn't , could never etc etc. Where you got this from is beyond me mate. I will of course say it one more time. Listen to the radio interview

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Giant mushrooms? sounds like something out of the movie Journey to the Center of the Earth.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So you agree that Ocean X may be lying about this object only to beg for attention and temporary fame. Good.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So you agree that Ocean X may be lying about this object only to beg for attention and temporary fame. Good.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

whatever you want to believe.
edit on 1-7-2012 by MartyMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MartyMan
Like I said, the Swedes are not into sensationalism.

Never read Aftonbladet? Its only the largest newspaper in Sweden. Yes its a "serious" newspaper and at the same time is so filled with sensationalism its absolutely ridiculous. I mean I can go *right now* to their webpage and read one of the latest news articles:

"SUPER AIRPLANE DRAMA OVER STOCKHOLM" (yes the headline actually says *super* airplane
)

Then you read the article... It had "problems" with one of the doors and had to dump fuel before it landed (standard procedure). Yep. That is all. And you find out that its one of the big Airbus planes, so "SUPER AIRPLANE" actually meant just a big airplane.

So... Uh... Yeah... About your comment. Not quite correct

edit on 1-7-2012 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
At first this was interesting, now it is seeming more and more like a publicity stunt for quick cash and product advertisement. Im sure they are partnering up and getting free equipment out of this. Not to mention the media hype mentioning their past sunken treasure discoveries. The electronic interference is a little too convenient.
Good Objective Article.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by MartyMan
Like I said, the Swedes are not into sensationalism.

Never read Aftonbladet? Its only the largest newspaper in Sweden. Yes its a "serious" newspaper and at the same time is so filled with sensationalism its absolutely ridiculous. I mean I can go *right now* to their webpage and read one of the latest news articles:

"SUPER AIRPLANE DRAMA OVER STOCKHOLM" (yes the headline actually says *super* airplane
)

Then you read the article... It had "problems" with one of the doors and had to dump fuel before it landed (standard procedure). Yep. That is all. And you find out that its one of the big Airbus planes, so "SUPER AIRPLANE" actually meant just a big airplane.

So... Uh... Yeah... About your comment. Not quite correct

edit on 1-7-2012 by merka because: (no reason given)

You guys frackin amaze me. I made some generalized comments about Swedes. You can give me any tit bits that proves your own point, but it still does not change the fact that any learned person who knows anything about cultures would know that it general except observation that Swedes are how I described. Thats it. Thats what I said. I didnt mention newspapers, I mentioned Swedes in general. You guys need to grow up and grow a pair. You guys will never be happy no matter what happens. If they found a UFO, you would say it was fake, If they say they are going to release information in a few days and don't., it's a massive scam and conspiracy. You make me frackin laugh. Im more amazed that there is a very in depth interview with the head of the Ocean X Team which I have posted several times, but non of you seem to want to either listen to it or comment on it. Any person with a shread of intelligence can recognize that so much of what you are all bickering over is answered in this interview. A good friend of mine is a regular poster on this site and she was the one who thought you guys would be interested in some of the things I had to offer and say. Rather be interested in the fact my good mate was the camera man who filmed the last expedition, I got the usual '' Prove it '' bull#. Not that he can shed any more light on this subject, but the fact he was there was something I though someone would be interested in. How wrong I was.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
At first this was interesting, now it is seeming more and more like a publicity stunt for quick cash and product advertisement. Im sure they are partnering up and getting free equipment out of this. Not to mention the media hype mentioning their past sunken treasure discoveries. The electronic interference is a little too convenient.
Good Objective Article.

What ?, and if you ran a salvage team that makes there living out of finding things, wouldn't you do the same..............make money that is. I say, good luck to them. I hope they make millions regardless of what it turns out to be. The other little fact none of you seem to mention , is, who do you think pays for them to go out there. They wanted to find out what it was. They did what any one would do in that situation. Get people behind them, get sponsorship, get financial backing. So if someone says, we will give you the money you need to go back and find out what it is, but we want exclusive rights, then it seems they made that choice and did a deal. The company will benefit, Ocean X Team will benefit, but you guys just seem to find a conspiracy in everything that is released. I challenge you to listen to the complete radio interview and post your views on it.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yes they are treasure hunters and not a scientific research team and I said nothing of the team and whether or not their actions are justified or moral. I was only referring to the transparency of what it is becoming and the lack of interest in it actually being something other than what everyone is thinking. No one is trying to find a conspiracy theory just waiting for the answer and formulating ideas based on what information is currently available to us until we do. That said for all we know they already know what it is but are milking it for all that is it worth. There is a fine line between treasure hunter and con-artist. I will not say I would not do the same, so I will not disagree with you on that one

edit on 1-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: added reply

edit on 1-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf

Yes they are treasure hunters and not a scientific research team and I said nothing of the team and whether or not their actions are justified or moral. I was only referring to the transparency of what it is becoming and the lack of interest in it actually being something other than what everyone is thinking. No one is trying to find a conspiracy theory just waiting for the answer and formulating ideas based on what information is currently available to us until we do. That said for all we know they already know what it is but are milking it for all that is it worth. There is a fine line between treasure hunter and con-artist. I will not say I would not do the same, so I will not disagree with you on that one

edit on 1-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: added reply

edit on 1-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: spelling

Thanks for the reply man. Now I can get a better handle on this. I have to ask ! Did you listen to the radio interview.? Most of the people I know who are also questioning things, had a different thought after listening to it. Like any situation where answers are not forthcoming, it opens up all type of possibilities. Personally from from what I have heard here in Sweden and the little my mate told me, I do not believe they know what it is for sure.The samples they got were very small, which is why they are going back in a few weeks. I will say this though, when I spoke of Swedes, and how methodical they are, I am not joking or trying to say one thing or another. In Australia, we make a decision and get onto the job at hand. Here, they debate, discuss and procrastinate a great deal. Ask any Danish business what it s like dealing with the Swedes. They have a reputation for it. Mate I have lived here and experienced it and I can tell you , I have banged my head against a wall many times at how complicated things can get and how slow they can be making decisions. .Hopefully......with fingers crossed, this might, just might, end up being something worth waiting for. We can all hope for that Im sure.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Thanks for sharing
I really hope they find something but then again they find something and cover it up so when will we ever know the truth

Looking forward to further updates though... lets hope for the best!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Here is a more accurate report of what they did and found. One of the divers who went down stated he is puzzled by what he saw and needs to explore what was found. I know it sounds like a generalization but I am only repeating what I found. Below is the link

www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join