It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking News* Update From Baltic USO Exploration Team

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It's clearly not a UFO. I mean c'mon.. it was discovered last YEAR. I guarantee if it was a UFO, it would be gone by now. The military of our country won't even let a slightly possibility pass them by.. and I'm sure other countries follow suit. This anomaly has already been visited, probably more than once. Since it's still there, there is no way it's a UFO. Probably a natural formation, although I'm sort of holding out for a man-made structure of some type. Sort of doubt it, but who knows.

By the looks of it, it does seem to look like a man made structure which has been smashed off something. Is it just me or does the actual object look like stone or some sort of rock? I agree that is most likely is not a ufo, but never the less it will be interesting to see the finds when they come out. Even that Russian boat or what ever it is looks nothing like it and I cannot see how it could even fit the description. Someone does know what it is simply because they have visited it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Mathematically, we ARE alone. Actually, mathematically, we or the universe shouldn't even exist, unless someone just overrode the probabilities.

For any alien species to exist, they must either come from the next dimension, where someone from an even higher dimension allows them to exist, or if they are in this universe, then someone from the next dimension has also allowed them to exist.

Well, is that some new age theory or can you support that with a bit of evidence? We are in a small galaxy surrounded by millions of galaxies. The probability of other life in the universe is very good. We can't even climb out of our backyard yet because we are so ignorant, we actually believe we are it and there is no possibility of anything else. mathematically we have not found anything YET.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I really do wish and hope that it is something so incredibly amazing that it changes the world as we know it!, but I honestly think it is more likely a gun turret from an old battleship from WWII on the bottom that is upside down. I really do wish for the other though.
edit on 6/8/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

Can't be a gun turret because it is 400 meters wide. Might be a rock that has moved, like the moving rocks in Death Valley, CA.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by eDrinker
My father sent me this article which looks like it might be the same thing:

Source: www.madrimasd.org...

Can't be this object, either, because it is 400 meters wide.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Mathematically, we ARE alone. Actually, mathematically, we or the universe shouldn't even exist, unless someone just overrode the probabilities.

For any alien species to exist, they must either come from the next dimension, where someone from an even higher dimension allows them to exist, or if they are in this universe, then someone from the next dimension has also allowed them to exist.

mathematically we are alone? And how did you come to
this conclusion?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott

Originally posted by eDrinker
My father sent me this article which looks like it might be the same thing:

Source: www.madrimasd.org...

Can't be this object, either, because it is 400 meters wide.

Actually, closer to 60 meters. 400 meters is the reported estimate for the lenght of the "drag marks". The circular ironclads were about 30 m in diameter so they'd still be to small if the figure of 60m is correct.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
I truly hope they find something unique.

However, if they had found something "far out" I'm sure they wouldn't have wasted time in telling it would they?

This reminds me of how NASA will occasionally say they have a huge news announcement - then only to find out that they found a rock that looks like it once could have been part of a water source, but they aren't sure.....

I want them to find something, but I have a feeling I'm going to be dissapointed.

agreed, all the hype usually isn`t worthy of what they actually did find.
In this case the "unusual" that they mentioned probably means the the ridges on the rock formation are running north-south as opposed to all the other rock formations in that area that have the ridges running east-west.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ill repost what I said earlier concerning this object and another hoax that is quite similar.

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by Chadwickus

This is just a rehash of a hoax from the Great Lakes Dive Company / Kinross sham. With the whole "updates coming" help, need cash, breaking story in weeks.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Check out this pic, how similar to this USO exp team,

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Methis
Actually, closer to 60 meters. 400 meters is the reported estimate for the lenght of the "drag marks". The circular ironclads were about 30 m in diameter so they'd still be to small if the figure of 60m is correct.

Not to mention the fact that the first time these ships where brought up, it was noted that they where accounted for. None sunk anywhere close to the supposed location of this "ufo". They where used as coastal fortresses because they werent seaworthy, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

This is a great find, CigMan....Star & Flag. Thank you.
I've been following this news with anticipation.
The Ocean X link should prove very exciting and useful. I can't wait until next week when they reveal more findings.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by Chadwickus

This is just a rehash of a hoax from the Great Lakes Dive Company / Kinross sham. With the whole "updates coming" help, need cash, breaking story in weeks.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Check out this pic, how similar to this USO exp team,

I have been wondering the same thing since the story broke. Are they just "redoing" the Kinross/Great Lakes Dive Company Hoax from 2006?

In the case of the GLDC hoax, there was never any dive company, no real boat, sonar, and of course, no F-89 and no "saucer". Someone commented that the "disk" looked like a photo of a bottle cap pushed into the sand, passed through Photoshop filter. We never got any answers to the questions of who was behind the hoax and what was their motivation. To this day, the identity of "Adam Jimenez" remains unknown.

I have been wondering how much of this story is real? Is the sonar image real or faked? I certainly think that the story does seem like a hoax to me. Or they are REALLY trying to massively overhype the "discovery" which really doesn't seem that suggestive of anything really that abnormal.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Are you for real telling me the ship is not for real in the pic ?
it was a good representation of what this thing could be
just to make how mind salivate more

This is a concept meaning yes it represents what it 'could be' but not a real picture. Knowing how highly speculative you are, I think you concidered that real picture and I felt the need to correct you

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Whatever they find, there is a level of National security that will trump what can be disclosed. If it is an alien vessel, obviously we won't be told such a thing. If it's an ancient human submerged structure, we'll hear about that.

Don't hold your breath for anything that's going to change the Bible or modern science.

Gotta agree 100% Jedi!
If there was even a remote possibility that something extraterrestrial was submerged we wouldn't be having this discussion on ATS. To think otherwise would be naive.

BTW...I giggle every time I see your avatar pic. Just love it! lol
edit on 9-6-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

If there was even a remote possibility that something extraterrestrial was submerged we wouldn't be having this discussion on ATS.

Ah. A variation on the "dog ate my homework" defense.
By that logic, just about nothing discussed on ATS is remotely possible of being true.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah. A variation on the "dog ate my homework" defense.

I prefer the variation "don't throw out the nepalm with nuclear weapons" defense. Lol

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

You exist. Shut up with you're hairbrained thoughts. Its more than possible other beings have propogated on some far away planet. However, chances of encoutering them is unlikely.

Honestly, think about it, you exist, the universe exists and thus, thats 2 for 2 of the "this cant exist unless someone toyed with it" theory you're tossing around.

Back on topic, most likely a glacial volcanic dome.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
Why would they be releasing teasers if the had actually found something substantial?

While i don't really expect the supposed object to be anything out of the ordinary, i would certainly allow a few day's delay in releasing any details.

In the best case scenario, they would take a few pictures of something that would have to be inconclusive, almost by definition (unless they find an anchor with a little alien on it), not to mention covered with the sea floor.

More likely, they would have found what is probably a natural structure and are doing some research to both account for it as well as to position themselves such that they don't look like the guys who dove for a rock thinking it was UFO.

In the end, they can take as long as they like, i'm not paying for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Not to nit pick your nit pick, but it was June 19 2011 that they picked it up on sonar.

STOCKHOLM, Sweden – 8/9/2011- On June 19th the Swedish-based diving company Ocean Explorer discovered something they’ve never quite seen before. They were exploring in the Baltic Sea between Sweden and Finland looking for sunken treasures when a very unusual image suddenly appeared on the sonar. A 197 feet diameter cylinder shaped object was discovered at the depth of approximately 275 feet. Treasure hunters, Peter Lindberg, Dennis Aasberg are in the midst of planning for their next excursion; to find out what’s there, and how it ended up in the Baltic Sea. Ocean Explorer’s Operation Baltic Discovery will unveil what people around the world are waiting to find out- What’s really there?

For others...not 400 meters in diameter either..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Also, why did you write that when in your other threads you talk about ET being real? I smell a troll here

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
reply to post by Agarta

Not to nit pick your nit pick, but it was June 19 2011 that they picked it up on sonar.

STOCKHOLM, Sweden – 8/9/2011- On June 19th the Swedish-based diving company Ocean Explorer discovered something they’ve never quite seen before. They were exploring in the Baltic Sea between Sweden and Finland looking for sunken treasures when a very unusual image suddenly appeared on the sonar. A 197 feet diameter cylinder shaped object was discovered at the depth of approximately 275 feet. Treasure hunters, Peter Lindberg, Dennis Aasberg are in the midst of planning for their next excursion; to find out what’s there, and how it ended up in the Baltic Sea. Ocean Explorer’s Operation Baltic Discovery will unveil what people around the world are waiting to find out- What’s really there?

For others...not 400 meters in diameter either..

Because it is on their own website I am going to concede to you that it was found, as they say, on the 19th of June, however in my own defense I submit this

The research vessel, aka the OceanX, has returned to the spot off the Swedish coast where a gigantic, sunken object was spotted on video last November.
news.gather.com... apparently my information was wrong because the site I linked aboves information was wrong. I should have linked my source when I made the original comment to you. Thank you for clarifying.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join