It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking News* Update From Baltic USO Exploration Team

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The previous reports of government and military blocking the location are complete bogus. This is the problem with the web, unconfirmed reports get viral and cause disinformation.

Here is an update from the oceanexplorer.se website that GhostTheory news picked up and put out this article.

www.ghosttheory.com...

The Ocean Explorer team reports that indeed they found something unusual.

They have most likely sent down submersibles because at this present time they have vessels parked over the top of this thing. These guys know what they are doing and have tons of experience.

Stay tuned for more updates

2012-06-07

You can also stay updated with current news about the expedition at the following website.

www.oceanexplorer.se...

edit on 7-6-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I truly hope they find something unique.

However, if they had found something "far out" I'm sure they wouldn't have wasted time in telling it would they?

This reminds me of how NASA will occasionally say they have a huge news announcement - then only to find out that they found a rock that looks like it once could have been part of a water source, but they aren't sure.....

I want them to find something, but I have a feeling I'm going to be dissapointed.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
we got like two three threads

why do you make a new one instead of adding your news in the existing one?

scratch that you posted info already on the other threads....

edit on 7-6-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Thanks for the update and the link to the info site!
Line 2

link   
Good work! Disinfo is a plague.

I can't wait to see what comes of this!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This quote is from a poster about the article the link goes to. I am of the same opinion.

Scott_McMan

More info "next week"? Why next week? They give daily updates and they claim to have divers down there, but the info stops until next week?

Something smells fishy and I'm not talking about "bait"....or maybe I am....

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I started a new thread because the other one is titled "military blocking team from Baltic Sea UFO"

This is totallly bogus and bs information..

There is no military blocking them.

And I cannot possibly please all the admins on this website.

you have be darn perfect or ATS will ban me.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here is an update just posted.

And I hope I do not break ATS guidelines by quoting the article.

Here is the update

BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures will be released next week.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Whatever they find, there is a level of National security that will trump what can be disclosed. If it is an alien vessel, obviously we won't be told such a thing. If it's an ancient human submerged structure, we'll hear about that.

Don't hold your breath for anything that's going to change the Bible or modern science.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is a NON-update, update! The divers are back are have confirmed that it is "Mysterious"... WTH!?!? No pictures, no descriptions, no samples... no NOTHING!

I'm beginning to smell the making of either huge hoax or a huge cover-up. neither bode well for those of us curiously following this.

link   
(If you feel like it: Might be helpful to those who are new to this entire topic --- by linking the previous threads at the bottom of yours.)

he divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures will be released next week.

Very cool, thanks for the update. I haven't had the time to keep up with this exploration, so threads like these really help folks like me. I tell you, I'll be keeping tabs on that link you provided though, after reading *that* update.

To me, it makes sense that they are not jumping to conclusions / disclosing everything they have found.
As scientists, they will be looked upon with much scrutiny - and will need to not only thoroughly examine it, but they're probably looking at some daunting paper-work if this is anything more than a cool rock formation.

link   
I can't wait!

www.oceanexplorer.se...

2012-06-07

BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures will be released next week.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They found a saucer-shaped craft made of some kind of metal. It seems to be intact. Now they need a week to study it and figure something out to tell all the people that have been following this. They will probably go with rock formation though, to make people loose interest the quickest while they figure out a multi-million dollar deal with some Government to keep quiet about it and hand it over to them.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If they found something earth shattering they wouldn't wait until "next week" to update. It seems like they just want people to keep following them. Carrot on a stick? They need a week to make the rock formation sound interesting and worth the hype...aka they need time to word smith.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Those divers must have balls of steel. Imagine going into the unknown in freezing waters, imagine if they found something like "The Thing" or Prometheus. Most likely they won't find something like that but it would be cool if they found a former civilization that once lived there.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Stay tuned for next weeks exiting episode of ....
This is going to end up having more threads than the Jerusalem Hoax and the outcome will be the same ....Disappointment , they're stringing you along ... updates next week

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Since I'm here I took a look at their website, did someone notice background picture in the images section?
It's giant devilfish lol

edit on 7-6-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Ah understood thanks that answered my question.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

What inside information do you have Gortex?

Or is it just old fashioned jadedness.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Cheers op. Be keeping an eye on this.
Probably going to be disappointed, but hey, should keep me going until Sons of Anarchy is back on the telly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join