It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greek far-right Golden Dawn MP wanted for assault - ON LIVE TV!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So this is just shocking and insane.
A far-right politician loses his temper and assaults a rival politician on Live TV.

Greek prosecutors have issued an arrest warrant for the spokesman of the far-right Golden Dawn party after he slapped a left-wing politician in the face on live television.
Ilias Kasidiaris, who was elected to Greece's parliament in last month's elections, was debating with two female politicians on a chat show. Video footage shows him throwing a glass of water at one of the women. When the other intervened, he slapped her in the face three times.

Anti-immigration Mr Kasidiaris appeared to have been provoked when Rena Dourou of the radical left-wing Syriza party mentioned his alleged involvement in an armed robbery in 2007. He jumped up and threw a glass of water across the table at her, a You Tube clip of the Antenna television channel showed. When Liana Kanelli of the Greek Communist party, the KKE, apparently threw a newspaper at him, he responded by slapping her around the face with three right-left blows.

A journalist at Antenna told the AFP news agency that colleagues were unable to stop Mr Kasidiaris from leaving the building.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This is the video

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The more I hear about these guys, the more I like them. It's about time someone over there is showing some fight and bringing it to the traitors that have ruined Europe.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

Really? Never mind

Well I suppose much like the BNP here, something must appeal to people.
Maybe it's the assaults on immigrants, maybe it's the Nazi links and Holocaust denial, maybe it's just that they're really nice people huh?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Far more entertaining than the usual political discussion !

Perhaps the Greeks could export the format for this exciting new reality show to interested TV networks around the world ?

Take one country with debts it hasn't a hope in hell of paying back...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
The more I hear about these guys, the more I like them. It's about time someone over there is showing some fight and bringing it to the traitors that have ruined Europe.

Assaulting a woman you disagree with, obviously carried away from frustration because you don't have the intellectual capacity to stand up to her, as well as being unable to control your raw emotions, like a baby, is your idea of a good thing?

Ugh. Revolting behavior.

By the way OP, this is shocking! I hope he was carted off to the slammer when they caught the little monster.
edit on 6/7/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

A woman whose decisions she has made in office have helped bring down a country? You're damn right she deserves to be slapped. When it gets worse, she'll be lucky not to get strung up with piano wire.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Slapping a female on national TV is really going to help Europe and Greece.

But i'm not suprised. Fascists use violence against those who dont agree with them.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

A woman whose decisions she has made in office have helped bring down a country? You're damn right she deserves to be slapped. When it gets worse, she'll be lucky not to get strung up with piano wire.

And if you continue this tirade of hatred and bigotry, you'll be lucky not to be banned from this forum.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
By the way OP, this is shocking! I hope he was carted off to the slammer when they caught the little monster.

Well an arrest warrant has been issued but not sure they've caught him yet?
It said that he fled the building before they could stop him.... what an asshole, seriously.... who does this, on live TV??

Scum.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Watching it reminds me of a big fat baby having a tantrum, because he's so frustrated and limited he doesn't know what else to do. Obviously he's not ready to go toe-to-toe with the big boys. (Nor is he ready for prime-time television).

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Not true. It was a debate over the June 17 elections. A freaking debate, nothing else.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I know, he's a loser... who does that, seriously?
I'm frustrated and losing an argument so I'll hit you??

Seriously?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yeah lets vote people into office that cant take a verbal disagreement!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

When the Golden Dawn rises, they will execute them

And burn them all!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I do not and will never endorse any violence in any form, espacially to women.

But let's put ourselves in the shoes of the greeks now, and TRULY understand what they are going through.

Riots, despair, worries, hunger, starvation, suicideds by the aged, and most critically, loss of hope for oneself and one's current and future generations.

Do they deserve it?

NO.

Their past govs and rich elite leaders had failed and screwed them all. Look at what these culprits had done to the great city of Greece, built upon ancient glories that gave rise to mankind's progress and evolution, as well as the hideous lies of the current political and economic leaders of today that had doomed the world now with their greed and irresponsibilities....

I have only salt waters in my eyes for the trusting greek common masses.

May the greek aspiring future leaders refrain from futher pent up emotional displays. One day the culprits will all pay, not now, as sure as the sun rises from the east each day.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The blonde who started the fracas by winding the guy up appeared to smile when he lost it, almost as if she had accomplished exactly what she set out to do.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
wow! what a little punk! Notice he never once tried to swing at the man, only at the women. Guys who do this have a history of hitting women. And they usually back down from fights with men. What a punk!

Guys like him make me mad. Wonder what a psychologist thinks about what he did? The fact that the accusation made him loose total control and go on a rampage tacitly points out that he's a real piece of work.

Greece should try to bolster their economy by setting this guy up in one of those county fair dunk tanks and charging a dollar a ball thrown. put him on tour "come dunk the woman beater!" people will line up. MAy even get Greece out of their debt.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

i like how she, even though she is shorter and older than he, stands her ground and swings back at him.

good for her.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join