It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael Jackson almost in WTC on 9/11?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
I also believe this to be a pretty silly topic. I was intrigued by the thread title but then I saw MJ information that everyone has seen a thousand times and then some quote about how MJ "missed some appointments" in New York on 9/11.

It's one of those conspiracies with no inertia because at BEST it's a "what if MJ went to his appointments in New York would it have been at the WTC". It's something that didn't even happen and i GUARANTEE that MJ had no hand in the production of his album art at that time (if at any time). He was raped while alive by the same people who stood to profit more from his death and the fact that he was waking up to it was why he was killed.

Who would profit more from MJ's death than if he were alive? And why would that provide motive to kill him?

Just curious if you could explain that.

Who cares about who profits or the motive. This is chump change compared to 911.

Michael Jackson is a singer

911 changed the world as we know it , completely. 7 wars have started because of 911. There are currently 43 military bases in the middle east because of 911.

You are desperately trying to state and connect, a circus clown could have knowledge or some connection with 911... Just crazy

Let me ask you , do you like MJ? Is he your favorite? Cause it sounds like it is... Which is extremely subjective on your part. See my point.

I got the impression that the OP was simply trying to show that MJ may have known too much and was a danger because he was willing to speak out. Don't laugh that off because celebs are influential to many people- people will listen to their message.

I take your point fully that celebs are here to distract us, but that makes celebs dangerous to TPTB because people will listen to them.

Look at MJ, they called him a homosexual, a freak, a child molester etc, and he still has millions of fans worldwide.

He isn't saying MJ was involved in 9/11, but it wouldn't suprise me if a few high up people with contacts has been told not to go there or stay on the day of 9/11.

Just look at the owner, Larry Silverstein who was coincidentally at a doctor's appointment on the day of 9/11.

MJ was clearly sick and tried of how the world was run, given his position, he had more knowledge of how things run, and he was trying to speak out- the video of MJ addressing the audience is evidence of him trying to reach out and get people to wake up.

<< 1  2   >>

join