It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael Jackson almost in WTC on 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
After reading the "Blood on the Dance Floor" thread that talks about the theory that Michael Jackson's cover art foretold the 9/11 attacks, I found this:

In a new interview, Jermaine gave Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush a preview of the candid memoir where he revealed that his brother was supposed to be in The World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. “My mother had stayed up with him all the way until four in the morning and he just slept; he missed his appointments, which was great,” Jermaine told Billy, saying Michael — a long time sufferer of sleep deprivation — had planned to attend meetings in the Twin Towers that day.

Source

And there is also this video which claims LaToya Jackson believed there was some sort of connection between MJ and 9/11.

And yes, here's LaToya making claims there was a conspiracy to kill MJ:

And there's also what MJ was famous for: moonwalking.

Could it be that MJ knew something about the Apollo program?

Here's an MJ song most people have never heard: Scared of the Moon

feeling of terror
She felt as a youth
Has turned from a fantasy
Into the truth

The moon is the enemy
Twisting her soul
And taking its fearful toll
Scared of the moon

But now there are others
who sit in a room
And wait for the sunlight
to brighten their gloom

Together they gather
Their lunacy shared
But knowing just why
they're scared
Scared of the moon

And there's this video of MJ warning people about TPTB. "They manipulate our history books."???

Was MJ talking about the moon landing??

Anybody find other connections between MJ and 9/11? Did MJ know too much?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here's the original thread about the symbols from "Blood on the Dance Floor"

Michael Jackson Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

While little Michael was a helluva artist (and very strange guy) and did speak out on some very interesting matters right up ATS' alley - LaToya is insane (my humble opinion only) and there are already plenty of reasons on both sides for the 9/11 attack, as well as much more mundane ways to terminate a troublesome pop star.

Sure, maybe they were hoping to get a twofer out of the deal, but I can't give MJ a bigger part in 9/11 other than being the second and less-important bird hit by one stone.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I see it as being possible but not probable. MJ certainly had an opinion about TPTB but what he actually knew is up for debate. I cant take much of what the Jackson family says too seriously because they were brought up through the media machine and their concepts of reality are strange to say the least. Until they start to make some SERIOUS connections concerning conspiracies their opinions dont really hold a lot of water for me.
Of course they think there was a conspiracy to kill their brother. He was a tortured soul who should have had a lot more living to do. As far as him being in on 9/11. Doubt it. He slept. It isnt like he made a stand and warned his family to stay out of the towers. He just got lucky.
edit on 7-6-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Like myself, Michael was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, and wanted his children raised as JW's in the event of his death. He obviously had connections to secret society knowledge, and yet believed the mind control propaganda of a Satanic Cult for weak-minded morons unable to think for themselves. That in itself presents quite a conundrum for me.
edit on 7-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Again, HES NOT DEAD

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Michael Jackson was "almost" in the WTC in the sense that he was about five miles away, undoubtedly sound asleep. Jackson had been doing concerts that week at Madison Square Garden and undoubtedly staying at one of Manhattan swankiest hotels. Two nights before, a post-performance party at Tavern on the Greek (a well-known restaurant/bar) was punctuated by Jackson collapsing, apparently from exhaustion, so I would suppose that two morning later he'd be making a point of getting a thorough sleep.

The first plane hit WTC at approx 8:45, before most of the offices would be open to customers.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Wow,,,, what a horrible thread. I don't know if you are an OSer or Truther but good god woman, why would you even spend one second trying to connect these two perspectives?? The jackson family is a complete joke and a disgrace in so many ways.

The Mods should put this in the stupid section. Honestly.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

Wow,,,, what a horrible thread. I don't know if you are an OSer or Truther but good god woman, why would you even spend one second trying to connect these two perspectives?? The jackson family is a complete joke and a disgrace in so many ways.

Exploring possibilities is not stupid. Claiming someone else is stupid for exploring possibilities ... well ... that might be a different story.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

Exploring possibilities is not stupid. Claiming someone else is stupid for exploring possibilities ... well ... that might be a different story.

What possibilities?!?!

Are you serious?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What possibilities?!?!

Are you serious?

It isnt what you said, its how you said it. I can tell that you have gained much knowledge in your 2 weeks of posting over 150 times on these boards so I will try not to insult your intelligence.

If you dont like an idea, dont post. Its that simple. If you want to debate an idea you dont agree with dont automatically call for a thread to be moved. Go away troll.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
opps ... double post
edit on 7-6-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
Again, HES NOT DEAD

I Dont wanna be starting something but Jacko is long gone. I know it may seem Bad to you and you may want to Scream when you realize that Micheal is dead, but its an unfortunate fact - Its Human nature. I like it how some people just Dont stop until they get enough, but at least You are not alone because theres thousands of people who claim what you do! True fans, I loved him too - He made everybody Come together and through his music made many realize that They dont really care about us - His music was Off the wall, R.I.P Michael!

I'd like to think Michael was Unbreakable, his music and his message is Invincible - Micheal, You rocked my world and still give me Butterflies and leave me Speechless. Your music will always make me Get on the floor and I always wished I could Rock with you, just once! Micheal's O2 concert was my frikkin dream and I ordered tickets

R.I.P Micheal

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Did you know Whitney Houston was also about to enter WTC towers? I don't have you-tube videos or articles to back my claim; does that make my claim any less ridiculous?

Which is my point . Who cares about ANY celeb(s) presence involved in ANY catastrophic event. They are not important! There will always be more idiots(celebs) to take the deceased celebrity's place. Attempting to connect some subjective notion to an actual-life changing-historical event is ridiculous.

There is no common sense into this stupid theory. Which says a lot about you buddy boy.

Sorry if I insulted your man crush for MJ.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
hi op
thx for the thread..
to the minority...
stop bashing, some of the most absurd ideas in history have been true
and theres nowt wrong with connecting dots is there?

cheers op
dave

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I wouldn't dismiss this story out of hand.

What intrigues me about it is MJ's connection to Sir Paul McCartney, and his ownership of The Beatles catalogue.

McCartney has long been rumored to BE one of TBTB. A thread here recently named him as the leader of the entire illuminati.

McCartney and Jackson collaborated on two songs, and Jackon did a cover of John Lennon's "Come Together."

McCartney, in his first appearance at the Grammy's in 2006, chose to play "Helter Skelter," the song that inspire the Manson murders. In 2011 McCartney won his first Grammy for a live version of "Helter Skelter."

One could create an interesting theory around all this, especially in light of the Heather Mills accusations against McCartney.

I wonder who owns MJ's rights to The Beatles songs now???

Here's Sir Paul at the the 48th Grammy Awards:

Here's Heather Mills interview talking about a "box of evidence" and "the truth coming out."

And here's some crazy stuff on Sir Paul to get you started.

Crazy Stuff on Paul McCartney

And the best for last, the video for "Say, Say, Say" where Sir Paul sells the Mac and Jack potion to give you amazing powers....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I also believe this to be a pretty silly topic. I was intrigued by the thread title but then I saw MJ information that everyone has seen a thousand times and then some quote about how MJ "missed some appointments" in New York on 9/11.

It's one of those conspiracies with no inertia because at BEST it's a "what if MJ went to his appointments in New York would it have been at the WTC". It's something that didn't even happen and i GUARANTEE that MJ had no hand in the production of his album art at that time (if at any time). He was raped while alive by the same people who stood to profit more from his death and the fact that he was waking up to it was why he was killed.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What possibilities?!?!

Are you serious?

It isnt what you said, its how you said it. I can tell that you have gained much knowledge in your 2 weeks of posting over 150 times on these boards so I will try not to insult your intelligence.

If you dont like an idea, dont post. Its that simple. If you want to debate an idea you dont agree with dont automatically call for a thread to be moved. Go away troll.

"If you don't like an idea don't post"????

what

Is that some rule of yours. So I am suppose to post in threads that only appeal to me. What happened to my opinion??Lol. Wow you have thin sensitive skin.

And to clarify, its you that is calling names,not I . And thank you for calling me a troll.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GiodanoBruno

I dont care about MJ one way or the other but I do agree with your opinion about celebrities and why America gets all wrapped up in their silly lives. What I think the OP is trying to say though is that MJ made multiple statements about TPTB and appeared to be aware of some of the forces we talk about on ATS. Is it possible that he had some sort of inside knowledge? You will see in my original comment that I didnt think that was the case but I didnt by any stretch call the OPs idea stupid.

Its just that type unnessesary hostility that is making ATS tougher and tougher to tolerate.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op
thx for the thread..
to the minority...
stop bashing, some of the most absurd ideas in history have been true
and theres nowt wrong with connecting dots is there?

cheers op
dave

Lol,,,ok,,, name one

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join