Nick Pope..We must prepare for Invasion at Olympics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Not quite sure what to make of this story in the Mail online.....

One of the UK's top UFO experts has given his views on the likelihood of aliens suddenly appearing in our skies - and how the international community would respond.

Nick Pope, who has more than two decades under his belt at the Ministry of Defence, said mass summer events - like the Olympic Games in London - would be a prime time for crafts from otherworlds to present themselves to mankind.

He warned: 'With the summer of mass events we are all on high alert for terrorism. But we must also cast our eyes further afield and be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable.''

Pope's duties at the MoD included investigating reports of UFOs between 1991 and 1994, and says he began his research as a sceptic, before becoming convinced that the sightings raised important defence for national security and air safety issues.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

He also said this..

'If aliens have studied our psychology, they may choose to appear in our skies on a significant date – the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games is one date being widely circulated by conspiracy groups.

Most interesting he said this...

'Space shuttles, lasers and directed-energy weapons are all committed via the Alien Invasion War Plan to defend against any alien ships in orbit.

Alien Invasion War Plan ???

Preparing us for a false flag invasion ??

You decide.

Cosmic..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Is this the same as this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Way too focused on fear and possible invasions than anything positive, so I'm saying typical daily fail. Wouldn't put it past them to try a false flag, but surely it'd end up looking so stupid it'd be unreal.

Or how about they try a false flag and some real aliens turn up to make them truly look like idiots and expose them at the same time? Now that could eventually turn out decent. Notice the pictures of stuff being blown up, invasions and military gear, but no pictures at all of anything positive, totally one-sided image-wise, looks kind of like propaganda to me.

I believe non of it btw.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
been posted twice already dude.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Oh geeze...

I swear... If I hear or see Nick Pope's name one more time! lol.

I don't see anything genuine about the man, much of which is because of his mannerisms... it seems like he just does it for the money, and to gain recognition.

Another thread, yet again... about some crazy prediction in regards to the Olympics...

Here's my prediction, the US cleans house, and brings home all the gold!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
In your list of possibilities you forgot to include...

"Paranoid guy sharing his insanity?"

that's a possibility too. =]

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

This is how I read the trash that the media spews.

The newspaper asked him...

his views on the likelihood of aliens suddenly appearing in our skies - and how the international community would respond.

During the article there are two paragraphs that repeat twice, once near the start and then at the end to summarise the whole intention of the article...

The final and perhaps biggest flaw is preparation. With the summer of mass events we are all on high alert for terrorism. But we must also cast our eyes further afield and be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable.

It is fear mongering and crap journalism in my opinion.

edit on 7-6-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sounds like a variation of project Bluebeam is ready to go.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think invasion is the wrong word for this. Invasion implies that they will react with hostallity. But then you have to think, if they are hostile, then why would they choose a day when defence will be at a high? Also, they are much more advanced than us so if they wanted to 'invade' they would of done it years ago.

I personally think they mean us no harm and are just here to guide humanity to our next level of conciousness. Unfortunatly, the public will think otherwise because they have no idea and will believe what ever is fed to them through the media.

To sum up, if they do show up on that day, they will mean no harm. If they do mean us harm then its probably Bluebeam fulfilling its destiny
edit on 7-6-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Thank you, Cosmic4life. Politely, I would suggest that this Daily Mail article is rather O.T.T.

Why would we assume that extraterrestrials would feel the need to make contact at an albeit significant sports event, ( Or any other type of event for that matter...)

The Olympics may well have no meaning whatsoever for them. They might be just as interested in me pushing my weekly shop back to my car. ( I won't hold my breath ! )

Of course, I'm being flippant, but you get my point ? I think we are too fond of attributing human thought processes to extraterrestrials. Likely they will have completely different set of values to us ?

Anyway, apparently, the skies of London are protected by surface to air missiles, for the duration of the Olympics, to supposedly prevent a terrorist attack from the air, so they will need to be careful, if I'm wrong, and Mr.Pope is right !

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This idea is kind of laughable, not farfetched...but pretty silly.

He's basically saying that aliens have been keeping tabs on the world and put the summer Olympics into their daily planners.

"Captain Nrffkyyzx! It's been 4 years, the Summer Games are fast approaching..." Kurptyc Says to his commanding officer.

"Maintain course, full speed ahead...this is the perfect time to let them know we exist. No, it doesn't have to be any random time....forget that! THE OLYMPICS! Maybe we can get a few of our track stars a medal or two..." The Captain replies as he cracks a sinister smile.

Think about how ridiculous that sounds...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Nick may have been with MoD some time ago.................but he seems definately out of the loop these days....perhaps hes just keeping his name in so the books sell.....
Obviously the aliens could choose an infinite number of days at random, and the worshipful would dig till they found something meaningful to themselves.....Good ole publicity,.... any ....is better than none........................

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sounds intesting
also sounds like it would make a good plot for a movie

Wait attack at an arena would it be like that scene from The Dark Knight Rises were the football field collapses?
edit on 7-6-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What makes me laugh is this Invasion War Plan...

I can think of three other words...Defence Budget Cuts.

I don't know..probably selling a new book shortly.

Cosmic..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The only invasion or mass sighting we'd ever see is courtesy of Project Blue Beam (AKA Fake Alien Invasion).

Why would any alien race intelligent enough to travel here with much greater knowledge even risk a single space craft or body by sending them into the firing line, regardless of how better their technology may be?

If they wanted to take over the planet, they'd do it silently, and they'd do it from a distance....ie, alter the trajectory of multiple large-scale asteroids, send a virus to spread a pandemic or just release deadly chemicals into our atmosphere!

Could any person on here explain to me why an Alien invasion would be orchestrated any other way?

Stupid Nick Pope and Silly M.O.D planning!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
SONY
new video game about UFOs and the Olympics
Nick Pope in the Daily Mail

You hear it here.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I'm glad Nick has come out and said this, because now I can cross him off my credible list, so easy.
In fact he is now on my disinfo agent list.
What he says makes no sense and seems to lack basic thinking.
If there are aliens that had the technology to travel the stars and were planning to take us out it would have happened a long long time ago.
And does anyone really think an alien attack would involve ships with lasers shooting at everyone like in hollywood movies?
And does anyone really think that these super advanced aliens would need to wait for a global event to distract us all to have any hope in wiping our puny little species out?
If they have technology to travel the stars then they have the technology to genetically engineer a virus that is only compatible with humans and would wipe us out without an alien ever setting foot on the ground.
Also the fact that this is a daily mail article adds to my conclusion that this is disinfo propaganda nonsense.
edit on 17-7-2012 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I would have made this a new thread but not allowed to until I have the required number of posts. So my question here has to be, just how credible do you consider Nick Pope? He was until recently a government official so obviously Official Secrets Acts are in force, so why would he be anything but disinformation? In facr, do you not think he could still be a government man? I have little reason to feel anything he says can be trusted.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The government is full of idiots. I bet if they tried a hoax alien invasion it would look like something scify would produce, ie utter crap. they are corrupt old farts, i bet half of them can't even balance their checkbook much less pull off something like this.

oh if you don't believe me about the scify channel, watch Mansquito or Sharkipus. lol

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So.... when is the alien attack gonna happen? I'm waiting. Anybody have any thing new on this or sre they just going to keep changing dates?

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join