It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia prepares for war in Syria, army units

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Erectus

Ahh ! Erectus

If Mexico or Bangladesh, for example, were filthy rich

I know Mexico does not have a massive war machine such as the US. However on your point, let it be known that Mexico (at the moment) does have a surplus in the gov coffers, When was the last time the US could say that. and really, you want to compare us with Bangladesh!!!!!! riiiight!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You don't seem to realise that ATS really has become a global, and by the opinion of its membership is not longer 100% US - Centric. No matter how much the owners wnat to try and keep it that way.

You simply have to learn and understand that there are some parts of the world that simply don't like you. and will continue not to do so.

C'est la vie.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Pure jealousy thats all. Its ok-its understandable.

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

You don't seem to realise that ATS really has become a global, and by the opinion of its membership is not longer 100% US - Centric. No matter how much the owners wnat to try and keep it that way.

You simply have to learn and understand that there are some parts of the world that simply don't like you. and will continue not to do so.

C'est la vie.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Jealousy? yeah OK. Although I may live in Mexico, I am actually English. We don't suppose or need to have big toys to know our boys are better and more professional , Its just in our genes. simple fact,

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I have one Great Respect for the English. It is in their ability to Soldier On...regardless of the odds or the conditions and this seems to be in every member of the U.K.'s populous Genetic Code.

Now I also have been to the U.K. and have been treated very kindly but there is a MAJOR FLAW within the psychological makeup of the people who live there. They are still adhering to a concept of ROYALTY and this concept infects them all the way down to how neighbors compete in how they view one anothers CIVILITY!

One of my favorite Movies is a Fish Called Wanda...where OTTO....Kevin Klein...takes issue with the High and Mighty attitude of some of the Brits in the Movie. In one scene where he verbally fights it out with the wife of a Monty Pythonite...He says...Oh...you ENGLISH! Well you know what you would be if it were not for the Good OL' U.S. of A? I will tell you....the SMALLEST F'N TERRITORY OF THE SOVIET EMPIRE! That's what you would be!

Now this is just a movie and a funny one too...and OTTO is portrayed as a MORON who happens to also have worked as a Hit Man for the CIA...but you know what...OTTO is right! For those who know a bit about what I sometimes do...there were very serious plans developed for the Soviets to Invade the U.K. What kept them at bay...the U.S. of course. You can say what you want about the U.S....but one thing everyone has to admit. Russia is scared S#!%LESS of us and so is China and so is Iran.

The Russians have really let themselves go Militarily. Even though the U.S. would have no interest in a Syrian Invasion unless something really BIG was at stake....google what REAL RUSSIAN AND CHINESE GENERALS and ADMIRALS have to say about the prospect of going Toe to Toe against U.S. Military Forces. They don't give themselves a chance. In fact...several Chinese Military Leaders have been admonished for telling it like it is by the Communist Dictatorship that is Chinese Leadership.

A High Ranking Chinese Military Leader who was invited to watch a variety of U.S. Military exercises told the World Media that the U.S. Has NOTHING TO FEAR from the Chinese Military which he placed at 3 to 4 decades behind Militarily to the U.S.

The Russians...at one time a Super Power....have removed several High Ranking Military Men for complaining about the ridiculous undisciplined Soldiers...out of date equipment that U.S. Military Forces would destroy at will...and even more disturbing...unaccountable Nukes!

If anyone here thinks the Russians are going to stick their necks out for Syria...your nuts! Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I havent seen anything in the news about this "Russian preparation for war in Syria". Whats the latest?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Russia/China vs US, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Israel, India, Turkey, Greece, Belgium, Netherlands, Australia.

Should be a good one!!!

India?? - They have a nuclear arsenal, but rarely come out to play.

How many on our team can really afford this war?

So the list reads Russia/China vs. Australia, Turkey

With commentary and idle threats by US, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Israel.

Greece can't even afford the cable tv to watch the conflict. And the Netherlands last I heard don't even have a functioning government.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by Erectus

Ahh ! Erectus

If Mexico or Bangladesh, for example, were filthy rich

I know Mexico does not have a massive war machine such as the US. However on your point, let it be known that Mexico (at the moment) does have a surplus in the gov coffers, When was the last time the US could say that. and really, you want to compare us with Bangladesh!!!!!! riiiight!

Mexico is not Bangladesh. I was not taking a swipe at Mexico, not at all. I used your country as an example of what any country would do. I like Mexico....especially the remnants of the old civilizations. And the women are pretty hot, too. Except for the really short ones.

As far as your surplus goes you can thank a spineless US government for that. I understand that remittances to Mexico from a huge illegal immigrant population here in the US is one of your top three forms of income. I understand that tourism, dominated by Americans, is another of your top three incomes. The other top three income is oil. I guess you would make money on that even if the US wasn't your largest customer, so I can't count that. NAFTA has been better for Mexico than the US hasn't it? There sure is a lot of American factories down there churning out goods that Americans made before your lowly peso undercut our labor. See, your prosperity is the result of dumb US leaders giving you our wealth.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat

Originally posted by JBRiddle
I remember watching a special on Nostradamus (whether you believe his prophecies or not) that mentioned something about the Eagle, the Bear, and the Dragon being at the finial battle of Armageddon.

The Eagle - The United States

The Bear - Russia

The Dragon - China

Interesting how this is all coming together at the same time and considering that Armageddon is right next door in Israel.

This didn't even occur to me until I read your post.
Very intresting (and scary) revelation indeed.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Siberbat because: (no reason given)

Gog Magog?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Erectus

Erectus,

Late reply, sorry.

The money that is sent back from illegals in the US doesn't go to the Mexican government but to the families of those.

What I am talking about is for the first time there is money in the Governments bank account. not to mention Mexico is one of the few countries no beholden to the IMF or World Bank. it is in a way self sufficient.

But dont worry all that will change come July 1. then we'll all be like everyone else. Up to our asses in debt!! HOORAY!! finally running the economy being run for the interest of the bankers!

BTW, do you want to buy PEMEX, it's going to be sold off soon!! seriously it is, it an election pledge, to "bring competition to the market" which we all know is code for raise prices really high!!

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join