It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get secret documents that the governemtn has classified?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I need to find a way to get documents the government dosent want the public to see. I know there must be a way to get these documents. I hate having to make posts on speculations and half-truths. I want the truth. I dont give a carp what the government says, I will get the truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hmm you don't give a carp what the gov't says...

Anyway, you can find a lot of videofiles on kazaa about UFO's and area 51.
If you really want classified info, you'll have to sneek into the pentagon, pass the guards with M-16's, into the authorized personnel area, not get detected by camera's and motion detectors, crack open the vault and find that one document that explains it all...

In other words...you can't

You could send them a letter and ask for the files under the freedom of information act, but I don't think they'll send them to you...

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So you want to get a hold of such documents they exist but usally one of the only ways to get a hold of such documents is you either have to know someone in a postion of govenment that will leak them too you or. If you are really brave you can go to your local state FBI or CIA office and see if they will give you the Building plans then you can plan a way to get inside and borrow
govenmnet documents. Other than that good luck the F.O.I.A. Is being taken out on a daily basis. With out that you will not be able to get any more govenment documents without "
" borrowing them. Plus you have to be brave enough to put the infomation out
Not many people will do that these days. One other thing. I recall a post by someone on this board a while back where a group of us tried to sit down and figure out a way to break into area 51
not that there arent more bases to chose from but even with the combined intelgence of the people of the board the best thing that was come up with was flying a small uav over the area to take picures. My point is if you are really serious about getting your hands on govenment documents you have to know what it is going to take to get them.

Other than that I dont give a carp?

Falcon

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
If i was a highly trained special ops then i might try and sneak in, but unfortunatly im not.

Also if i had secret info the government didnt want released to the public i wouldnt be scared to release it. I would most likely be silinced weather i released it or not, so it would be better to release it.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Who would i send a letter to asking for copies of classified documents. Also what would i ask for. I can just ask for all files that are classified, i would need the title of the document.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Please i am being 100% serious on getting secret documents. I really want possitive suggestions.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well writing them a letter and asking for it is really an option, under the freedom of information act, they are able to send you some documents (perhaps)...

Look at the blackvault.com website, that guy sended hundereds of requests. He did got quite a few documents back...

AF1

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham VirtueI won't touch this one with a 60 foot pole

I agree on this.

I'm sorry but I can't resist, maybe you could talk to some animals and they will help you out.

[Edited on 4-23-2003 by AF1]

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
AF1 do you understand the meaning of helpful suggestions?

Please no more posts like AF1 like i said earlier i am going to put all i have into getting secret documents the governemtn dosent want the public to see.

If any one who is working to keep these documents secret is reading these post, watch out for ilovepizza. I am going to find a way to get those documents and there is nothing you can do to stop me untill after i have released them to the public so that everyone hears about it.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I don't think that me stating my crazy ideas on subversion, theft, and tresspassing are going to benefit you or myself in the long run. I would talk to you in person, but not under a surname that everyone knows me by. Not to mention Abraham Virtue is reported by BeLLaTrIx as a terrorist. Remember BeLLa???? Well he is no longer on this board and that is probably because he seriously thought I was a terrorist. So it is likely that he has reported me because he said he did and then he vanished. I haven't seen him since.

So considering that the FBI or the Homeland Security Department are probably observing my activity as we speak, I wouldn't think that my suggestions would be benefital. Sorry I can't help. I love freedom of information almost as much as you do. Notice that I say "almost".

PS--- Use your mind.

[Edited on 23-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is the best that I can I do...check this out & see if this link helps...it offers a collection of official & unofficial documents on security policy.

cryptome.org...

...let me know what you think.

[Edited on 23-4-2003 by diva]

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I need to find a way to get documents the government dosent want the public to see. I know there must be a way to get these documents. I hate having to make posts on speculations and half-truths. I want the truth. I dont give a carp what the government says, I will get the truth.

Apply for a government job with the Federal government. In fact, you can make it quite simple and ask to become a janitor. You will have access to all sorts of things, most of them shredded.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Well writing them a letter and asking for it is really an option, under the freedom of information act, they are able to send you some documents (perhaps)...

Look at the blackvault.com website, that guy sended hundereds of requests. He did got quite a few documents back...

The problem with this is that you have to tell them WHAT you want. You can't say "a bunch of secret documents that you don't want released." You have to name a specific event and which collection of documents you want.

And if you misdirect your request, the department you send to may not have the documents (this was quite clear in the Rendelsham Forest UFO case) and thus may not send you anything even if it IS declassified.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hey Pizza,
Troy here, you should do all kinds of research. I mean go through the unclassified UFO documents the ones we know of, like Alternative 3, Roswell, some Area 51, even defense contractor stuff. If you can cross refererence other declassified documents you might have something. Remember, with the FOIA you have to be specific with the document number, branch, and it must be declassified. You will never acquire "classified" documents through the FOIA, no matter how many times you ask or who you ask. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Troy

PS You should look at Black Vault, good info, great source. You can also do searches on the internet. I found a wealth of info on the Philadelphia Experiment, where a Navy vessal transported to another location in 1946. The whole world is out there, just look!

[Edited on 23-4-2003 by troylawson]

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue

I don't think that me stating my crazy ideas on subversion, theft, and tresspassing are going to benefit you or myself in the long run. I would talk to you in person, but not under a surname that everyone knows me by. Not to mention Abraham Virtue is reported by BeLLaTrIx as a terrorist. Remember BeLLa???? Well he is no longer on this board and that is probably because he seriously thought I was a terrorist. So it is likely that he has reported me because he said he did and then he vanished. I haven't seen him since.

So considering that the FBI or the Homeland Security Department are probably observing my activity as we speak, I wouldn't think that my suggestions would be benefital. Sorry I can't help. I love freedom of information almost as much as you do. Notice that I say "almost".

AV, okay man. I was lost the other day when you U2Ued me and mentioned this BellTrix guy. I reponse(to your U2U), nah, I just joined this a week or so ago so I guess I missed all that. Besides, that sounds like a chick's handle anyway. Peace, dude.

PS--- Use your mind.

[Edited on 23-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i suggest you start making friends in high places, fast. um, an easy way to do this would be to hang around in classy upscale dc clubs. then hire a sexy hooker to accompany you, but let her know what you're doing. then she can go umm, contain him, and you steal his ID tags and info and all that. then you go into a base and steal your info. then fake your own death. that way, they won't look for you
after that, start sharing this info with people little by little, and then with this organisation behind you, show the info to everybody!!! it will seem weird at first, but when they try to kill you all, it'll make people think that there really was something to hide, and then rebellion!!

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Abraham virtue you are saying you work for the government?

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
You sound messed up

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by britchick
You sound messed up

Umm who?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join