It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this UNIVERSE SPINNING? Is this the reason why it seems to be EXPANDING yet within a VACUUM?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is there proof of a SPINNING UNIVERSE PRESENT IN THE DESIGNS OBSERVED (IN PLANETS/BLACK HOLES/STARS/NEBULA (DENSE SUBSTANCE) GATHERING WITHIN THIS ENERGY CONTAINMENT DEVICE CALLED THE UNIVERSE. What I am saying is there seems to be a somewhat constant present within this little universe, that constant seems to be SPHERICAL influence placed upon planets-black holes-stars. There also seems to be a centripetal acceleration influence in the regions where more DENSE clouds/NEBULA form maybe these are LOWER areas of the UNIVERSE or areas where the more dense substances of this energy containment device gather and even form the HEAVY STARS

some spherical influenced celestial objects images below:

planets-local EA*RTH neighbors

black holes-

parascientifica.com...
stars-The Dog Star, Sirius

hubblesite.org...
Supernova 1994D in Galaxy NGC 4526-

hubblesite.org...
nebula-Crab nebula

hubblesite.org...

---------------------------------------
A centrifuge is a piece of equipment, generally driven by an electric motor (some older models were spun by hand), that puts an object in rotation around a fixed axis, applying a force perpendicular to the axis. The centrifuge works using the sedimentation principle, where the centripetal acceleration causes denser substances to separate out along the radial direction (the bottom of the tube). By the same token, lighter objects will tend to move to the top (of the tube; in the rotating picture, move to the centre).
The concept of centrifugal force is applied in rotating devices such as centrifuges, centrifugal pumps, centrifugal governors, centrifugal clutches, etc., as well as in centrifugal railways, [color=cyan] planetary orbits , banked curves, etc. These devices and situations can be analyzed either in terms of the fictitious force in the rotating coordinate system of the motion relative to a center, or in terms of the centripetal and reactive centrifugal forces seen from a non-rotating frame of reference; these different forces are equal in magnitude, but centrifugal and reactive centrifugal forces are opposite in direction to the centripetal force.

centrifuge-

---------------------------------------
I was observing some SOHO data and other cosmic data and began to wonder why when many look up with eyes or telescopes, is it that there seems to be so many spherical influenced objects and not say SQUARE?!?!? This is what brought me to the OP question is this little universe spinning somehow, always spinning and is the evidence of it spinning shown via the objects created and how they formed. I feel if this was another energy containment device or universe that say moved ONLY IN AN UP AND DOWN TYPE OF WAY THEN THERE WOULD POSSIBLY BE MORE SQUARE/RECTANGLE OR POSSIBLE MORE SHARP EDGED CELESTIAL OBJECTS IF NOT FLAT EVEN, potential ENERGY/SPECIES inhabitant zones like there is a more spherical influence here within this universe where EA*RTH is located or thought to be located keeping the hologram theory on the table

Break---

I am one who feels that a universe is a energy containment device sort of like a collider machine like the LHC seen below, and when you look @ the LHC from a topographical view it looks like a powerful centrifuge!!!!! yes?

lhc-

Thing is I also feel there ARE other universes or energy containment devices/dimensions/realms designed for other CREATOR CREATIONS. When I view them they look like tanks filled with -ENERGIZED-fluids/plasma/unknown slurry type materials made and mixed so that energy or species can grow/fermint within them. These tanks are SEPARATED I used to think in a side by side fashion with a barrier between the tanks-realms-dimensions/ENERGY GROWTH CHAMBERS. But thru more observation these tanks/universes seem more placed like Matryoshka dolls/Russian nest-ing/ed doll (1 energy containment device OR UNIVERSE placed within another and the most outer shell OR ENERGY CONTAINMENT DEVICE is where the more ANCIENT & POWERFUL energies/species have MATURED AND ASCENDED INTO (maybe on their way OUTSIDE THESE LIL UNIVERSES
INTO THE EXTERIOR UNIVERSE OR HOME*) they can go/PHASE into lower dimensions/TANKS/UNIVERSES as can other the higher located CREATOR CREATIONS then other lower realms, but the lower located CREATOR CREATIONS cannot go/phase higher into higher realms until they have ascended up somehow thru some MATURING PROCESS) Again each shell is acting and moving in its own way. I will leave it to the scientist on board to figure out how if all shelled together like Matryoshka dolls can 1 universe spin why another move up and down and yet another in and out?!

Thanks for your time, thoughts

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So is it spinning?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I love blue photo image.

That one is sooooo beautiful...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

If it is spinning, it should follow the Fibonacci sequence. Just as spiral arm galaxies do. So it should be mathematically calculable.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I am happy you enjoy
thanks

reply to post by Renegade2283

Not if the spin is within say a tube type or curving linear body like a worm ect. It doesnt have to make a perfect circle to spin it can be spinning in a spiral tube as well so the math would have to include data on the entire tube CENTERPOINT. I see your point of view though and thanks..

edit on 6/7/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
As above, so below. The universe spirals in and out of different realms beyond the comprehension of our understanding. By the way, the spinning makes sense, because consciousness rises in space, therefore matter and pure consciousness keeps changing state in Fibonacci sequence.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
makes sense but , that raises other questions like..are there more "UNIVERSES" ?? or what is the universe spinning inside of? is the universe finite then?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

Your input is much appreciated and I like how you expand of the conscious aspect as well

reply to post by wlord

I think there are more but the whole COMBINED ENERGY structure is observed objectively by those who inhabit each realm/dimension/zone/universe and observed SUBJECTIVELY by those who WOULD SAY BE OUTSIDE the total combined structure, EVALUATING THE ENERGY/SPECIES GROWTH. I think it the UNIVERSE cannot be fully u nderstood from an inside inhabitant perspective until you ascend beyond it..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

There are two parts to this. First, you have the angular momentum of objects within the universe, and then you have the expansion of the universe.

Objects spin now because the gasses they formed from started spinning while they accreted. For example, take the formation of a solar system, Initially, it began as a growing clump of gasses and other random particles. These particles have their own initial velocities that are presumably not aimed directly at the center of the growing mass. That means, as the particles are pulled in, they enter into an orbit around the central clump. As this continues over time, a pattern forms (aided by electrostatic forces between the particles themselves), and, eventually, the growing mass will be a spinning cloud of gas. As it spins faster, the gasses will be pulled to the equator by centripetal force, forming an accretion disc.
Given even more time, the center of the accretion disc will form a rotating star, and the outer region of the accretion disc will form smaller masses (planets and such). The conservation of angular momentum, then, means that, since the accretion disc was spinning, the planets that form from it will be spinning also.
And the same is true for all structures in the universe, which formed in similar ways, just at different scales.

Now, the universal expansion part as a simple answer. A spinning universe would causes matter within it to move outward toward its equatorial "edge." There would be an overall movement toward the equator and away from the poles, which means the apparent expansion would not be uniform... it would be focused on a plane, and the fact that the universe is spinning on that plane would be obvious.
Also, the movement toward the edge would be an acceleration (meters per second-squared). The expansion of the universe is not an acceleration (it has units of meters per second per meter).

The universe is not spinning. Things would look a lot different if it were.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So in essence it would be like those who work the LHC and other similar equipments within the labs ARE OUTSIDE THE COMBINED STRUCTURE or exterior inhabitants. And those particles being experimented on WITHIN THE LHC ENERGY CONTAINMENT DEVICE would = the energies/species within this lil UNIVERSE. So it takes it beyond just EA*RTH being a possible lab/energy containment device for human/energy and expands it into the entire universe being lab/energy containment device for ALL* CREATOR CREATIONS to grow mature and ascend. ASCEND beyond all based off maturity of some kind.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This was answered a few years ago in New Scientist (I wish I could reference it but the site is locked to members only.

Some scientists plotted the direction of rotation of a group of galaxies in a selected region and tried to work out if a particular direction was more predominant than any others.

The premise was that if the universe was spinning/moving, then a majority of galaxies would adopt a rotation due to such movement and such a rotation would be - nearly - uniform amongst galaxies.

Unfortunately, the findings were like an almost perfect split......half of the galaxies were spinning in one direction and the other half were spinning opposite.

I'll see if I can find a link and post it.

Bingo!

www.dailygalaxy.com...

This was posted last year......From the article it appears that the above is no longer correct and that there is a 7% swing towards a particular orientation.

edit on 7/6/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

CLPrime, thanks for your informative response it is this type of learning I come to ATS to share and have challenged and or even criticized with intelligent minds who can discuss and evaluate w/o ignorance...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I imagine we might also see something in the structure of the Cosmic Background Radiation if it was spinning, wouldn't we? Something to hint at the beginning of such a process, but obviously it's not what we see.
edit on 6/7/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Makes sense to me. Now I can rest peacefully knowing that the universe is spinning inside what? We dont know. Is it finite? Probably but we dont know... wait! We dont know #.

I like the theory though.
edit on 7-6-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

I cannot see how if the universe was say shaped like a tube spiral it would show signs of a uniform spin shown throughout all the galaxies. for some may be located in different areas and will not carry the same spinning force related to say a circular universe. one galaxy may be situated to the right of another galaxy BUT THEY BOTH MAY BE IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF THE CENTER POINT LIKE A U BOLT FASHION imaging a u bolt and on either side exist a galaxy these two may spin in different directions and speeds depending on how dense their locations are and on how fast that area may be able to spin keeping in mind different dense areas. Best way/example to PULL your minds to mine is those large bubble makers that you walk and make a bubble with -- imagine the center point within those and its interior spinning. This will help to visualize the non perfect structure and its center..
OccamAssassin thanks and I will check back to see if you found the info.

reply to post by LifeInDeath

That you speak of may be what you cannot understand and label as dark matter.

In astronomy and cosmology, dark matter is a type of matter hypothesized to account for a large part of the total mass in the universe. Dark matter cannot be seen directly with telescopes; evidently it neither emits nor absorbs light or other electromagnetic radiation at any significant level.[1] Instead, its existence and properties are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, radiation, and the large scale structure of the universe. Dark matter is estimated to constitute 84% of the matter in the universe and 23% of the mass-energy.[2]
It may not be understandable until you ASCEND INTO HIGHER REALMS WHERE MORE UNDERSTANDING IS OBTAINED....

reply to post by underduck

Thinking as a conspiracy theorist may, it may be spinning within more ADVANCED MATERIALS DESIGNING THE BARRIERS, these materials again not understood within the lower realms. Each ascending realm provides more Intel data. For why would you want the lower realms having Intel and access to higher realms where many may have worked hard to achieve ascending to, that's not fair.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Interesting

I remember reading somewhere Kepler himself imagined the orbits of planets was in the shape of circles. This was probably because he put significance on the circle, when he should have known there is no such thing in the universe.

He realized his mistake, and he discovered that planets moved in ellipses.

Spinning may be a good way to define the universe for all we know. But I don't think we have yet invented a word that quite describes the universe so easily.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
Spinning may be a good way to define the universe for all we know. But I don't think we have yet invented a word that quite describes the universe so easily.

I agree and thats why I just call it a energy containment device, for ALL* ARE energy and MANY are contained within its boundries/barriers it seems w/o full understanding. Now if there is a energy/species that can explain it I would be all ears and patient to hear as they would be somewhat HIGHER BEINGS and I would enjoy learning from them if speaking truth an not minipulating conscious collective of this universe. Thanks LesMisanthrope, for your input within the thread

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Maybe the Spn FORCE is what is providing GRAVITY to work since there is always a push and pull present around celestial objects and there are areas where the push and pull is less active making these areas having less gravity. Around stars/planets/blackholes ect..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If the universe is spinning then it would have to be spinning in relation to something else, like another universe. Otherwise, no.

Originally posted by Renegade2283

If it is spinning, it should follow the Fibonacci sequence. Just as spiral arm galaxies do. So it should be mathematically calculable.

Why not the root spiral (spiral of Theodorus) instead? I've been using this to project math into multiple dimensions.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Since infinity is anything and everything, the universe can be considered 'flat', 'round', 'spinning' , 'stagnant', whatever...

I suspect that there are other universes and parallel earths, but it is all just one big place called infinity and although our sky looks black with little white dots called stars, everything is just an eternal and infinite white pure heat energy...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join