It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maryland man charged with killing, eating man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Maryland man charged with killing, eating man

www.baltimoresun.com

Authorities outlined the macabre circumstances Thursday in charges against Alexander Kinyua, an electrical engineering major at Morgan State University and member of his school's ROTC program, of first-degree murder in the death of 37-year-old Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, a Ghanaian national and a former master's degree student.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What the hell is going on with people these days?
Do you think this is all some kind of government conspiracy?

I understand the afformetioned is kenyan, and im guessing he believes in voodoo or something.
But maybe its something else? maybe HAARP, chemtrails, or something else tha is altering peoples thoughts and thinking patterns?

www.baltimoresun.com

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My goodness, I think if we can make of list of who ate whom, we can get to the bottom of the Zombie Apocalypse. Like seriously, are parents that lazy they can't name a child a normal name?

Dare you to say those s3 times fast.

I would of expected KUJOE to at least come out alive, in pet cemetery everyone feared him. RIP
edit on 7-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultimatefighter2014

I understand the afformetioned is kenyan, and im guessing he believes in voodoo or something.
But maybe its something else? maybe HAARP, chemtrails, or something else tha is altering peoples thoughts and thinking patterns?

www.baltimoresun.com

I was also thinking conspiracy as well as HAARP mind control.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

more like embryos, poison and other toxic materials in the food, especially in america the contaminated water (not only fluoride, also frac-water) and of course media manipulation in combination with drugs (prescription and illegal)

it makes the weak minded people craaaazy

edit on 7-6-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am thinking that there are a few Nutters...er, I mean "special people" out there that want the Zombie Apocalypse to be true so badly that they are either 1. getting so high they are subconsciously acting out those wishes, 2. they are tired of being unemployed and want 3 hots and a cot...and a bit of fame, or 3. They didn't get hugged enough as a toddler and they have just finally flipped the switch and went from playing Dungeons and Dragons to Night of The Living Dead..

edit on 6/7/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
no wonder this kind of special people ride the short bus
its like putting them on a diet

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Dear God i hope the Africans in my suburb don't skitz out and start eating people!!!

I don't know what is causing this cannibal problem, but something doesn't seem...right. Something is definitely off for all these people to display super human strength (e.g. 6 bullets for the Miami guy / cut intestines and 2 cans of pepper spray for that other one).

Something is weird.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
there are movies about a virus
"28 days" I think it was called...it was one creepy movie

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Unfortunately if a "Zombie apocalypse" were to occur, i think it would be the 28 days later types, which would suck! There would be no chance at all for survival then...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by Danbones

Unfortunately if a "Zombie apocalypse" were to occur, i think it would be the 28 days later types, which would suck! There would be no chance at all for survival then...

2nd that. You'd have to be a hell of a fast runner and probably have survival skills. Your chances would probably increase if you live in a not so populated area. If you live in a big city, youre probably gonna be a goner unless you get out in time.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultimatefighter2014

www.baltimoresun.com

This kind of # happens all the time. Just because its not reported or you dont see the reports does not mean its something new. Want to get rid of the evidence?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
My goodness, I think if we can make of list of who ate whom, we can get to the bottom of the Zombie Apocalypse. Like seriously, are parents that lazy they can't name a child a normal name?

Dare you to say those s3 times fast.

I would of expected KUJOE to at least come out alive, in pet cemetery everyone feared him. RIP
edit on 7-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Ummmm they have Kenyan names.

new topics

top topics

join