It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Answer 25 Difficult Questions That The Mainstream Media Does Not Seem To Have Answers To?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is from an interesting article i came across this morning. And granted, many of these issues have been dealt with or we are currently dealing with on ATS, but, i thought it was an interesting read and could also foster ideas for ATSers to create threads regarding some of these issues.

Can You Answer 25 Difficult Questions That The Mainstream Media Does Not Seem To Have Answers To?

The mainstream news just seems to get sillier and shallower with each passing day. Our world is becoming incredibly unstable, corruption is everywhere, we are on the verge of another massive economic crisis, government debt is absolutely exploding, war could erupt in the Middle East at any time and signs of deep social decay are everywhere and yet the mainstream media seems absolutely obsessed with reporting on celebrities and scandals. It would be nice if the mainstream media would do a lot more true investigative reporting and would actually try to answer some of the difficult questions that we are being faced with. Unfortunately, most of what passes for "news" these days is essentially just "infotainment". That is one of the reasons why we have seen such a surge in the popularity of alternative news outlets in recent years. People are searching for the truth, and they know that they are not getting much of it from the mainstream media these days.

Here are some of the questions, please click the link to read the article, view the rest, and if you want, try to answer some of these questions that the auther poses

1 - What in the world was Mitt Romney doing at the Bilderberg Group conference? Reporter Charlie Skelton claims that he has four different eyewitnesses that saw Romney there....

New thread on ATS - Four separate eye witnesses say Romney attended Bilderberg 2012

Four eyewitnesses on the hotel staff told me Willard Mitt Romney was here at Bilderberg 2012. My four eyewitnesses place him inside. That's one more than Woodward and Bernstein used. Romney's office initially refused to confirm or deny his attendance as Bilderberg is "not public". They later said it was not him.

2 - Is the financial crisis in Europe ultimately going to result in the creation of a new "European superstate" dominated by Germany?

3 - Shouldn't we be alarmed that a thousand tons of radioactive water from the Fukushima nuclear disaster is being poured into the Pacific Ocean every single day?

4 - Why is the mainstream media in the United States so silent about the grave threat that Fukushima reactor number 4 poses to the entire northern hemisphere?

5 - Why are radiation levels in the rain falling in southern California five times above normal?

This is a HUGE issue, with a severe lack of news coverage. The average msm viewer probably thinks that Fukushima is done and over with.. think again! Radiation is spewing forth all day, every day.. as if this isn't news worthy?!
ATS Japan Forum

6 - The CDC is located in Atlanta, Georgia. A number of people down in Georgia have recently been attacked by flesh-eating bacteria. Is there any connection?

Infact, there seems to be a ton of incidents, not just happening in georgia, this is a great ongoing thread on ATS:
Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

7 - Why is the EPA now using drones to spy on farmers in Nebraska and Iowa?

I personally beleive drones are the future of oppression and tyrrany in the new age,
Drones Over American Skies: Obama is Watching You!!!,
EPA drones spy on farmers in Nebraska and Iowa

8 - Is the Obama administration actually going to take military action against Syria before the November election?

Maybe? Check out this thread regarding the 'boots' already on the ground in Syria!!
British SAS & MI6 spies are on the ground in Syria. French, Turkish and Americans expected to join

9 - Are we on the verge of seeing World War III erupt in the Middle East?

Potentially.. we are seeing Russia and China gaining closer military ties, the Iran issue may cause this.. Well infact, Israel already states they are at war.. a Cyber-war!
US officials confirm Stuxnet was a joint US-Israeli op
Israeli Minister Defends Virus Aimed At Iran
FLAME: Largest Cyber Attack In History
Flame Virus Update: UK Servers Used to Control Malware

There are 16 other questions within the article that are posed, and wondering why the MSM is not reporting on these at all, or with very little or biased news coverage! Go ahead, take a crack at these questions, or feel free to direct us to ATS threads that are currently discussing these issues.

Thoughts!?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

The answer to number 1 is that Romney is the next president.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

You should work for Project Censored!

Ever heard of it?

Project Censored is a non-profit, media criticism and investigative journalism project within the Sonoma State University Foundation. It is managed through the School of Social Sciences at the university.

According to the Project Censored official website, the organization describes itself as a media research group that "tracks the news published in independent journals and newsletters. From these, Project Censored compiles an annual list of 25 news stories of social significance that have been overlooked, under-reported or self-censored by the country's major national news media."

Wikipedia: Project Censored

They've been railing about how badly censored today's mainstream media truly is. It just seems to get more blatant every year, such as your examples.

If anyone's interested, here is their Home Page link:

Project Censored

ETA: Now I am unable to find the story, but the court ruling clearing one of the networks (I believe FOX News) of wrongdoing because they were considered "entertainment" was another nail in the coffin of modern journalism. Truly sad!

edit on 7-6-2012 by Hessling because: ETA

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Great post OP.

These questions are important to our lives, and most are ignored or dismissed by the MSM and general public.

I'm coming to believe that the MSM is just one big psy-op - I'm sure many on here agree. Keep everyone pacified and stable, avoid/ignore the real issues of importance to the world.

It is believed that the Bilderberg group was formed as an international adjunct to MAJIC to deal with the ET situation in the early 1950's and has morphed in it's original mission:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here's why:

John Swinton, "the former Chief of Staff at the New York Times", spoke before the New York Press Club in 1953

"The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press?

We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

Still whoring for mammon.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Thank you so much frazzle.

First, that truly does say it all!

Secondly, I've been so frustrated trying to remember/find that very quote for months now.

Star and a Cheers to you!

H

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

You're very welcome, I had the same problem after my old computer crashed and I couldn't remember his name. Took me forever to find it again.

new topics

top topics

join