It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Judge to hear Volt -vs- Obama June 18th, 2012.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
this is a ballot challenge on the eligiblility issue surrounding Obama. I wonder if he has to personally appear - I would love to see a bench warrant issued for his arrest -- here comes the ATS Troll Squad to the Rescue. Look guys I have been over this thing with a fine tooth comb - he is obviously pulling the largest scam in the history of the USA. and it would not surprise me if he gets the gallo's for his efforts. let's hear what you got to say....

edit on 7-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
thank you, that was actually the best version of why a birth certificate is necessary......i'm not a birther, but I do believe in rules, regulations, and laws. If we don't agree, we change them.....However, with this situation, the reason why he should produce is simple, to be a qualified candidate you must meet certain requirements....if he was 18, saying he was 45, and people challenged it....then the opposition would call it agers. Naming things is has become a way for one side to increase the division between and down play the topic. It is a simple fact of law, and i am very surprised that if Obama wasn't a citizen, this didn't come out in the vetting process. So I would lean that he is, but why the beating of the bush to not just slap it on the table and be done with it. ~shrug~ powers at be....never can figure them out.
edit on 7-6-2012 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Well...it's always fun to see another Birther thrown out of court.

Sounds like this guys main argument is that this is important....because Obama is a Muslim.

Good luck with that Birthers.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Well thank goodness for the Supreme Court Ruling the Fifth Ammendment null and void - if he get aquitted we can try him again until we find a jury that supports the death penalty.. God I love America. can I have the old America back please
edit on 7-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just another butt hurt guy who doesn't see the president, but sees a black guy and it just eats up his insides.

This will go the route of all the other failed attempts.

It's beyond sad at this point.
No one has any evidence and the lies keep coming.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

apperantly you have been asleep for the last 4 years.... there is lots of evidence, lots of people who have came forward and even the BC was a PDF that had layers that proved it was a fake..... geez, some people

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Please list some of this evidence which has not been debunked or proven a lie
(Hoping for a baby footprint!)

edit on 7-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Just another butt hurt guy who doesn't see the president, but sees a black guy and it just eats up his insides.

This will go the route of all the other failed attempts.

It's beyond sad at this point.
No one has any evidence and the lies keep coming.

I'm not a birther. I am curious why the first "evidence" Obama released was a computer printed COLB, and why he released it through the DailyKos blog, and why he claimed it was his birth certificate.

That first step Obama took is what fanned the flames. Was he intentionally trying to create the "truth" movement around his country of birth?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

apperantly you have been asleep for the last 4 years.... there is lots of evidence, lots of people who have came forward and even the BC was a PDF that had layers that proved it was a fake..... geez, some people

You're aware that the OCR used by scanners creates layers as part of the process of digitizing the document, right? I can take my BC to a scanner 50 feet away and end up with the same kinds of results.

Layers proving the document is fake? Not in the least bit. Please educate yourself before making that kind of statement.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

why should I... ? how about you proving his father is not Kenyan ? and I dont believe his father is a Kenyan... Oman looks nothing like his dad... but that means he is not qualified to hold office...
also, he was an Indonesian Citizen... so that makes him a Dual Citizen... again disqualified... so why should I ?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
That first step that obama took?

Horsepatties.

The first step was you birthers demanding that he release his BC and then you guys declaring it's a fake for any BS reason you want' to.

You are the ones who are keeping this thing alive because you can not accept the FACT that OBAMA IS BORN IN HAWAII AND IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRESIDENCY.

And that he is our legal President.

Stop beating a dead horse and take responsibility for your actions.

You are the ones doing your best to keep a dead issue alive through your repetitive argumentation.

new topics

top topics

join