It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Meteor strike......months away!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Heres a very comprehensive article on remote veiwing as well as including this prediction....please read the link before commenting .........www.viewzone.com...
Perhaps Viewzone is a not so reliable source, yet this is another doomer that is in keeping with the current doom and gloom prognosis for earth.
With all these predictions for calamity, i think something very bad for all of is probaby just around the corner.......what form this takes, is debatable surely, but the general psychic impressions seem fraught with bad happenings, from this meteor to nuclear war to another ice age.
The warning of impending disaster cannot be dismissed easily ............should we really be making our own reality, it seems we are bent upon suicide of some description.......
Please have a look and let me know what you think about this remote viewed prediction.......
At east it is quasi scientific, and is set for the near future.......
To end suspense February 2013 is the predicted date.....
The explanation of this newly discovered talent. itself is very interesting in the presented movie.....
The factual delivery is easy to grasp......I thinks its time to find some property higher above sea level or get the hell off this island im living on.....!
edit on 7-6-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I personally do think our combined subconconcious mind has a large part to play in this.

I cant help but think of the Stay Puffed marshmellow guy from ghost busters.

Chose the method of your own destruction. lol

cheers.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Didn't the remote viewers predict a bunch of other stuff too? Like North Korea spazzing out with bombs or something and the rocket from space having to land and stuff? And then the sun going kaaaboooom.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yes, and when it doesn't happen they will claim a time shift or alternate timeline.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

If it's true, so be it. And if it's not, so be it.

What can we really do about it anyways, laugh about it and stay positive and optimistic.

I don't put much credence to remote viewing predictions... Or predictions at all for that matter.

Let it unfold as it goes, is all we can do really, so, if we are impending doom, enjoy the show!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
How about they remote view some winning lottery numbers or who is going to win the World Series. THEN, I will believe them.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

i haven't read many prediction threads as i don't beleive that people can see the future but i bet you're right.
infact i predict that'll be what happens.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well if the prediction is as accurate as every other prediction... We are all safe!

Seriously though, who still buys this crap? *looks around* ... Oh.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Remote Viewers should get lost down the couch of reality !

It's all bunkum !

Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
How about they remote view some winning lottery numbers or who is going to win the World Series. THEN, I will believe them.

If ou watch the movie(youve hardly had time to read that info let alone watch the explanatory movie)
they did exactly that! power ball #

I think this kind of research is perhaps, along with quantum physics is the most important area of human endeavours right now.....
The inward journey of the seeker is being charted and duplicated in scientific research,(or not) and we are actively seeking knowledge of these realms which were at one time considered comic book and pulp sc fi concepts.
The convergance of Ed Dames, research as well as the origonal project does have some signifigance as well....(tho how much is debatable)
These predictions, reached independantly by two separate viewing groups, may have a slightly higher chance of being on the money......

www.abovetopsecret.com... think again.....
edit on 7-6-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just goes to show three naysaers in a row to post first can kill a thread dead in minutes from its being posted....I think its either somebods operation,(as in goverment cover ups) or its just at times a random bunch of pidssy cornfakes.....
But these boneheads stick their two negative cents in and wander off to poo poo some other unsuspecting bit of speculative information....
Literally here we have a scientific study with definate parameters and hard predictions of not just a meteor but others as well.....it is interesting how ATS works but hardly conducive to progress at times.....
No takers? just whiners?
oh wel deny iggorance sic

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Just goes to show three naysaers in a row to post first can kill a thread dead in minutes from its being posted....I think its either somebods operation,(as in goverment cover ups) or its just at times a random bunch of pidssy cornfakes.....
... or nobody really cares about those so called predictions.

It's funny how so many people on here expect all their threads to be full of intelligent answers following a uninteresting opening post...

Face it, you may think it's the most important thing on earth, but to most people is just a con.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
woohoo we have a new doomdate

februari 2013.... (second line)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sooooooo, it's February 2013....... And um, looks like we've had a meteor strike. Not the end of the world kind, but.......

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yeah, not catastophic but they sure nailed the date didn't they? Pretty wild.
edit on 17-2-2013 by Starcrossd because: spllng

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
And the month isn't over yet, and there have been fireballs seen everywhere.....hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I wonder what else these remote viewers have predicted. From reading the article, it seems like another meteor is headed for the ocean.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
There's that big warning about the sun, and most of the Southern Hemisphere frying....... God I hope they are wrong on that one.

top topics

join