Originally posted by TheTardis
7 Broken Promises:
1. Make Government Open and Transparent
2. Make it “Impossible” for Congressmen to slip in Pork Barrel Projects
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public (Republicans shut out)
4. No more secrecy
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a Bill
6. You’ll know what’s in it (No one knew what was in it because no one was allowed time to read the bill before voting)I think this was in
reference to obamacare
7. We will put every pork barrel project online
Well, let’s see … With this that’s 1,268 times OBAMA has LIED since he started his campaign. That’s a lot even for the ANTI-CHRIST! —Al
Really....a random blog as a source???
And you do realize your 7 lies reduce down to 1 point...transparency. And it is a matter of perspective. In my opinion...Obama tried...Republicans
Did you watch the open meetings on the Health Care bill on CSPAN??? The Republicans turned it into a reality show instead of actually trying to work
towards a solution.
If you want to look at Obama's record on keeping his campaign promises...go here.
36% full kept.
47% fully or compromised
73% fully kept, compromised, or currently in the works.
That's a damn good record...but continue on with you mis-information that he has "lied" about everything.
And you should check the definition of what a "lie" is...a lie is not attempting to do something and not being able to...just a hint.